Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Escape From This Afterlife

Entertain The Pain

by MyFamousLastWords 0 reviews

Oh yes, I must have forgotten, Alex is toying about with your brother. I do hope you don’t mind.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2009-08-14 - Updated: 2009-08-14 - 1774 words

0Unrated
Bob’s P.O.V
I gasped, not able to hear it but to feel the air rush into my mouth. I keep doing this to feel something.
They chained me to a wall, or ground. I don’t know. I’m blindfolded, they’ve put little digital devices in my ears so I can’t hear. At all. I haven’t been able to see or hear where I am, where they brought me too.
You wouldn’t treat a dog like this.

I silently hummed to myself, feeling the vibration in my mouth. Not being able to see or hear really does get to you. I wonder where Grace is, Frank, Mikey, Ray. Man, now I wish I listened to Gerard, as much as I like Grace, it isn’t really anything serious. I’d give her up anyday for the love of my friends. I wouldn’t be anywhere without them. Before I met them, I was this uptight, angry, stand offish type of guy. I hated most vampires, I hated most humans, hell, I hated everything. Then when I met Mikey and Gerard, it changed, I guess. I got to talk about a lot more things, and opened up more than just ignoring a lot of things I felt. Then Ray and Frank came, everything seemed complete.
I still don’t talk about being vampire. I’ve never been human. Never. I’ve never been able to feel human feelings. I just get the tail end of them, so to speak. I’ve never been able to feel human pain, and a lot of people would be grateful for that, human people. But at the end of the day, that’s what you live for, if you couldn’t feel pain, emoticons what would be the point? The point of actually living. There would be none. If you could never be properly happy, all the happy days everyone else felt, wasted.
That, is not living. But it’s funny, because literally, I’m not really living. Ray, Frank, Mikey and Gerard are what I call(ed) Human Vampires. Their hearts still beat, they aren’t freezing cold and amazingly pale. They’re just like humans who crave blood. Only slightly different.
Me, born vampire. Always cold, pale, dead. I’ll always be that bit different, and who actually wants to be different?
Being born vampire, I never got to play games when I was a child, I never got to go to school properly and make real friends. I had to stay down here, all my life, learning how to cope for Vampire Life. Learning not to attack humans when I was a kid, not to be afraid of sunlight, because our type was different. Learning never to trust a human.
I trusted Grace, to an extent, I trusted myself, bringing her where she was not most welcome. And look where that got me. I ignored Gerard, and look where he is now.

I’m worried because I don’t know where my friends are, Grace included. What could be happening to them?
I squeeze my eyes shut and ignore the voices inside my head.


Mikey’s P.O.V
I hit the glass mirrored walls one more time. I can’t look at myself anymore. The four walls are covered in mirrors, the floor is covered in mirrors. I can’t look anywhere without seeing myself. I close my eyes tightly and feel my body shake. No. No. No. No. No. I feel myself getting smaller and smaller and wings start to form on my back. I started to fly around the room finding a small escape. None. I land on the ground and reform into my human form.
I keep shape-shifting trying to find an escape, but I can’t. There are none. I yell out in anger. They did this! They did this! I remember being with Grace and Ray, Joey was there. Then feeling wrong and waking up here with no one there. I yelp as I pinch myself to make sure I wasn’t having a psychopathic dream. No, it was real. This is real.
I’ve weighed all the possibilities as it why I am trapped in here. Because I escaped and ran away with Grace, quite obviously is the reason. But usually we’d just get a straight up, face to face punishment. Not this, it’s driving me insane. I’d possibly rather die than live like this. I feel isolated. There is no way out.


Gerard’s P.O.V
C’mon Frank, make a move I sigh. Licking my lips and narrowing my eyes, I see Frank and Grace conversing in the small house threw the small squared crossed windows. My finger nails lengthen and my fangs grow out from the buds. I want some god damn action, I’m ready for a fight. My ghostly white hands grasp the wire going along the field. The sheep huddle in a circle in one of the corners in the field. What sort of fool would want to drink animal blood? Humans and their stupid books and Hollywood films. They don’t know what it’s like to crave something so much you’d kill for it. They don’t know what it’s like to be a monster. Those bastards, what I used to call friends are coming down first.

That’s right Gerard, take them down, one by one. Once we take over this ‘kingdom’, you’ll rule along side me. That brother of yours is crumbling down to pieces without you. I should thank you for the nice act you’ve done. Those dreams, even the suicide surprised me. Very well done. I’ll be looking forward to your next move. Oh yes, I must have forgotten, Alex is toying about with your brother. I do hope you don’t mind.

I snarl as David’s voice leaves my head; leaving me to do the dirtiest work. I gaze back up at the little cottage, I see Frank stare at me. I disappear up into the grassy back garden behind the house. ‘You can only attack when they make a dangerous move, if they try to leave the area or get suspicious of anything’
Damn no fun. To see the light from little Frank’s eyes die, the blood gushing from the wounds I could make, him begging for life, mercy. Wonderful. I grin and wait.

Frank’s P.O.V
Shuddering I look away and back to Grace’s face. I thought, no I swear I saw Gerard. The figure, the long hair. Then poof! He’s gone. I was going to tell Grace, but then deciding not to. I think I’m going crazy.
Grace is now awake and sitting in front of me, her eyes are shining as she talks about ways to escape. My stomach turns in knots. I have a serious bad feeling about escaping. But we need to get back. I excuse myself and go to bed. I’ve checked in the house and around it, I found nothing. No evil minions (if you could put it like that), no bad presences and I doubt they’d come the whole way over here to bother us. I keep thinking, could there be some kind of barrier aren’t the area so we couldn’t escape? I slip under the covers of the bed and rest my head on the soft pillow and fall asleep.

Grace’s P.O.V
I slip out the door of the cottage and shut it quietly as to not to wake Frank. Poor boy, he’s so oblivious. I walk up the large acres of land of the garden and meet two dark eyes.

“Hello Gerard” I say while sitting on a large stone.
“Rachel” He nodded his head.
“The plan?” I ask.
“David wants you to wait another couple of weeks, I think, keep acting normally and try not to get to out of character” Gerard tells me.
“Well, that won’t be hard, considering when I switch characters I can stay as Grace for as long as possible. I could stay as Grace forever, even as the annoying little brat she is. No wonder you hated her” I cackled.
“Yeah well you’re not that pleasant either” Gerard muttered, I slap him across the face and fold my arms over my chest.
“Just because David picked you doesn’t mean you can be a bastard Gerard” I smiled. “Now run along and keep an eye on little Frank” I lightly pushed my lips against his. “Goodnight” I winked.

Shifting back into Grace, I silently walk back into the white cottage and sit in front of the lit open fire.

Gerard’s P.O.V
Fuckin’ slut, all she cares about is getting back into power with David. She doesn’t care about the kingdom getting took over by werewolves, dirt fucks. Then again, I don’t care either, I just want to be next to David, ruling. Then we shall see who’s the weak one. I growl and disappear again up the mountain. Damn everyone! Damn everything! I have to feed off dirty animals. Do you know how much germs they have? Then again, I’m dead. Stone dead. I’m only here because David wants me to be here. I won’t catch anything.
I don’t care about those friends; they betrayed me, after I ‘died’ they were going to blame the entire Grace situation on me. Me. I had nothing to do with it. David told me they betrayed me. I can trust him. I betrayed them. Before and after I ‘died’. They deserve it! I can’t wait until the day I get to slit open their necks and watch them die, painfully, slowly, while I laugh, laugh at them dying. Let’s see how they like being betrayed.


~
It's half 12 at night here in N.I. and I got pretty bored.
Review please and criticism is welcommed! Trust me, it deeply is! Bring it on please.
Also, again, if you rate, please review and tell me why you rated it that and whatnot.
And the cottage in this is real. It's the other house we have in Donegal. So everything that is based around Frank and Grace whilst they are in Ireland is real. And yes, I really do suck at updating this story and if you haven't noticed, I'm REALLY not fond on this story but I really am trying.
If you are confused feel free to ask questions.
Sign up to rate and review this story