Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Flipped Turned Upside Down

Crime Scene Investigators

by XxLiveyourlifExX 1 review

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG - Genres:  - Published: 2009-08-14 - Updated: 2009-08-15 - 1021 words

1Funny
A/N: this is the most consist updating streak I've ever been on. Thanks to doyleangle for the review!

So i've tried to post this like 17 times...

Crime Scene Investigators

Waking up in a comfy chair in front of the television, I declined Krissy's offer to go back to bed in the bunkroom. Instead I got up and began to play with Alison. I accepted a pop tart from Krissy who was busy making coffee and heating a bottle for Collin. I shared with Alison. She then decided she wanted to color.

Sitting at the table with Alison immersed in her rendering of a princess, something amusing occurred. A girl was creeping out of the bunkroom looking behind her, her hair was disheveled, her clothes wrinkled, and she was carrying these impossibly tall stilettos in her hand. Krissy and I looked at each other and grinned evilly. This must be the girl that Pete brought back last night.

"You have to get up a lot earlier than this to sneek out of here unnoticed," I said. The girl jumped, looking supremely embarrassed.

"Oh...I'm-I'm," she stuttered.

"I'm Alison, what's your name?" The little girl had taken us all by surprise. I giggled.

"Uh...Andi," the girl managed.

"Are you Uncle Pete's friend I heard Krissy and Lauren talking about?"

"Ummm, yes." She was red in the face, Krissy and I were close to loosing it completely. She looked at us for help.

"Alison, sweetie," Krissy said, "Will you go get Collin's bear for me? It's in his crib."

"Ok," the new person forgotten, she skipped down the hall.

"Sorry," the girl said looking shamefaced.

"Don't worry about it."

"I'm gonna leave now..."

"Probably best, Andi," I said, almost apologetically.

She left. Alison returned and continued coloring. Krissy and I were rehashing the events of the past five minutes laughing like crazy when some sleepy looking boys appeared from the bunkroom.

"Whas so funny?" Joe said still looking half asleep as he sat down across from Alison.

Krissy explained as I got coffee for Evan, Joe, Patrick, and Andy. We all shared a laugh. Collin, who up until this point had been playing quietly on the rug in front of the television, began angrily squealing, tired of being ignored. Patrick picked him up and he quieted. I noticed that Alison seemed a bit restless. Well she should be, she hadn't been outside properly in two days.

"Let's go for a walk," I said brightly, "Who wants to go?"

"Me! Me! Me!" Alison said.

"I'll go," Patrick said.

Joe agreed to go to after Alison's bidding. We left the bus a few minutes later after changing Alison and Collin into something other than their pajamas. We wandered about taking turns walking Collin around by the hands and "racing" Alison. We ran into Al who was just ecstatic about meeting the kids. Turns out he had a wife and five kids, all of who were in school so they couldn’t be on tour with him. He seemed to miss them a lot. He mentioned that he had something for the kids, but he had to go just then.

We continued "exploring" as Alison put it for another 30 minutes. We met several people from several places, everyone being instantly charmed by the two kids. By the time we headed back to the bus Collin had had enough of walking and was being held by Patrick looking like he was about to go to sleep. As we came in view of the bus, Alison let out a happy squeal. We looked to see what she was so excited about. There by the bus was one of those plastic playground things, complete with climbing wall and slide. Al, Pete, Andy, Evan, and Krissy were all standing around it, looking as if they just finished putting it together.

"Can I play?" Alison asked Krissy who nodded. She clambered up the sides.

"Who did this?" Patrick asked. There was gratitude in his voice, and I think I may have seen his eyes get a little glassy.

"I did," Al said, "My kids liked to play on one when they used to come on tour with me at that age."

"Thank you." Patrick said, "Thanks you so much."

"Don't worry about it, Pat." Al said. "Well I gotta go…things to do. Don't forget you have an autograph thing at 2 and soundcheck at 5."

"Ok Al," Andy said.

"Thank you Mr. Al," Alison said, giving him a hug.

"You're very welcome, missy." He waved goodbye and left.

I watched Alison play with everyone for a little bit, then I went inside to use the restroom. On my way back outside I ran into Patrick with Collin still in his arms.

"He's asleep," he told me matter-of-factly.

"So I see," I said smiling.

"That was really nice of Al..." he said.

"I know. But people are usually generous when there are kids like Alison and Collin around." I gave him a pat on the back and started to go back outside.

"Hey Laur?"

"Ya Trick?"

"Thanks...For everything."

"No problem." I said smiling.

I brought sidewalk chalk outside with me. "Who wants to color on the ground?"

"Won't that ruin my crayons?" Alison asked in her intelligent voice.

"I have special crayons," I said shaking my box.

For the next hour we drew on the ground. Alison got a kick out of me and Krissy tracing everybody like crime scene investigators and letting her color them in. They were pretty epic. We took pictures. It was soon time for lunch. We decided to brave the catering tent for the first time. Armed with a diaper bag with Collin's bottle and snacks for Alison in case there wasn't anything for her, we were off.

Luckily Alison was very enthusiastic about the food saying "Hamburgers are my favorite." Vicky T wanted to feed Collin. Alison, after she finished eating ran around to all the people she had met on our walk this morning telling them about her new playground and coloring her uncles.

A/N: Hope you like it. What do you think?
Sign up to rate and review this story