Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Oh Baby!

Funny story about Vegas!

by shehadtheworld12

Read if you want, or just skip. I don't really care (:

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Humor - Characters: Bob Bryar - Published: 2009-08-14 - Updated: 2009-08-15 - 629 words - Complete

?Blocked
Okay I realize some people may or may not give a crap about my trip, or what happens in Vegas, STAYS in Vegas, but I pretty much love all of you, so why wouldn’t I share it? (:

This may be a little in appropriate for some, so sorry…

Alrighty, for those who have been to Las Vegas/ Excalibur, you should probably know what I am talking about…if you haven’t been to either one then here it goes (:

So in Excalibur by the casino, there’s a restaurant called Dick’s Last Resort. Basically, it’s themed, so the waiters and staff are allowed to treat you like shit, but its all in good fun.

For example : My mom’s bf called to try and make a reservation, and the hostess said.

“We don’t make reservations here, so I guess you’re gonna have to bring your happy ass down here, and we’ll find you a seat…eventually.”

So pretty fun, we get here, the waiter comes over with a paper cloth, slams it down and tells us and these two girls at our bench table, to put on ourselves. While we wait for the food, the bartenders are acting crazy, and shaking his ass on the people’s tables and singing to Katy Perry’s ‘Waking up in Vegas.’

We also notice the people are wearing tall paper hats that have some pretty messed up sayings on it.

Here’s some fun, rude, and crude sayings on hats I saw :

On some little boy: I wear Barbie underwear.

On some dude: I shaved my balls for this? Or I shaved my vagina for this?

On some girl: My vagina is so beat, it looks like Rihanna.

More:

My vagina is like the grand canyon, wide open, and thousands of visitors.

Just married!, No more BJ’s for me.

If my legs were open as much as my mouth, I might be useful.

I’m not a slut, I just dress like one.


On the menu:

Big ass burger

Fry’d shrimpies

Dolly Parton

Half-a-chicky.

Love me tenders

Pasta La Vista, baby.

You get the picture. Most people fight back, and some get offended, but I assure you they encourage the madness in there. Now my mom likes to fight back, and it was so funny because the waiter got even ruder, but he was just playing.

He gave my mom her margarita, and she said “Finally.” And smirked.

“Bitch, it ain’t melted.” He retorted and walked off.

It went pretty good, after sass attack from the waiter and my mom, we ate our food.

The end result :

My hat : Its my bday, and all I got was this crappy hat.

My mom’s hat : If you think my boobs are this big and floppy, you should see my cock.

So yeah some things were a tad bit perverse, but it was really fun. I highly recommend not going if you’re parents are strict or easily offended. But if you want to go, remember its in Excalibur by the casino. If you go, have fun and tell me about YOUR experience there (:

Hope you enjoyed reading this, I just thought it was pretty cool to share, and Vegas was gorgeous and shiny xD The rollercoasters are awesome, and the hotels are big!!! Thanks for reading, if you do. It feels weird I’m writing this on my actual birthday, when it doesn’t feel like it…..? This is a true story by the way, you really get treated like shit. But it was worth it and it was awesome!

Anyways……

Contact me (:

AIM: paniclvr1994

Yahoo: paniclvr@yahoo.com

Love you!!

Now finally I stfu and you get to read the last chapter! EnJoY!!!!
Sign up to rate and review this story