Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Oh Baby!

The Bestest Grand Finale, You Ever Did See.

by shehadtheworld12 16 reviews

We've come along way my friends.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Parody - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2009-08-14 - Updated: 2010-07-03 - 3177 words - Complete

5Funny
Wow, final chapter? Indeed. I had a lot of fun writing this, I can’t believe I’m finishing a story lol. Thank you guys for the reviews, hopefully you like this one! Also another thank you to the reviews that had said happy birthday (: I appreciate that a lot, if I could give you all a hug, I would, but I’m guessing everyone is somewhere different, so I’ll give a virtual hug instead (: and I hope you enjoyed my short story. I thought it was hilarious, maybe you did too? Anywhoo, enjoy the last chappy, please rate and review!


~~~~~~~

After a while of Bob and Bob Jr. bonding, Ray was now in the process of squeezing out his babeh, while Gerard was next to burst, followed by Frank, and finally Mikey. It was a close call, but it finally came down to this while all fathers would face the music.

“Okay Ray, it all comes down to this. Be strong!”

“No, this hurts! I hurt! This hurts! I hurt, oh god I wanna cupcake.” He groaned.

“No more Juicy Juice?” The doctor said hopefully, after 3 hours of complaining about the strawberry liquid.

“Did I say that?”

“No…..”

“Then no!”

“Sorry.”

“Just get it out me doc, I can’t take it!”

“Just push!”

“Son of a bell boy!”

“You’re doing good Mr. Toro, keep it up!”

“Like I have a choice!” He snapped.

“Just breathe.” Christa put a hand on his shoulder. She raised an eyebrow as his fro began to get bigger, due to moisture issues. A nurse came with a panicked expression.

“Doctor! All four fathers are giving birth now!”

“What?”

“Yes! Mr. Way broke a while ago, followed by Mr. Iero, and Mr. Way’s Brother Mikey.”

“Awe man this is the hardest day ever.”

“I don’t know where to go?!” The nurse shrieked.

“Okay visit every father for 30 minutes and change it up. Chellie should be in soon.” The nurse nodded and ran off to the next father’s room.

“I wonder how everyone is doing?” Ray said in a small tone, before screaming again.
~~~~~~

“Oh my god, are you serious? I have to give birth while looking at that?!” He pointed to the paisley curtains.

“Gerard it’s just a curtain.” Lindsey chided.

“Paisley, Lindsey? Really?”

“It’s just paisley.”

“More like pukey.”

“Just focus on the important thing here, like umm..I don’t know. Our child!”

“I am! Our poor child is going to come out, and first thing he/ she sees is paisley!”

“Shut to the up Gerard about the curtains. Please?”

“Damn it.” Gerard muttered. The contractions weren’t to bad for him….until now.

“Ouch! What the fun? That hurt kid.”

“The baby is coming!”

“Yeah woo hoo, I would appreciate it if he/she went easy on me, I mean damn.”

“Stop being so mean. Our baby is gonna think you’re a grump, thought its not like it would be lying.”

“I am not a grump!”

“Sorry but you are! Forrest Grump.”

“Look who’s being mean now. I resent that! Ow crapcisicles! This hurts!”

“Just relax and breathe.” Lindsey decided it was better if she supported him. After all, he was the father of her child.

“I really need some caffeine, if I’m gonna do this. There’s no other way.”

“You can’t have caffeine.”

“Says who huh? Doctors?”

“Yeah, I think Dr. Spock.”

“Kay, why would I listen to a doctor who is named after the Star Trek character?”

“I dunno!”

“You’re real help Lyn-Z.”
~~~~~~~~

“Holy shit! This hurts!” Frank shouted as Jamia helped him into his paper gown.

“Frank you’re doing real good so far.”

“Jamia this is terrible! Why couldn’t I have given birth at the comfort of my own home? I’m stuck here in a half assed hospital, where every patient looks like they want to kill themselves!”

“Frank that’s rude.”

“How am I rude, when I’m being completely honest here? Have you seen that old guy across the hall? His eyes look so lost, he looks as he’s say. “Just kill me now. I’m ready for the light. I‘ve had my fair share of sex. I‘m good to go.”

“Frank! Stop!” Jamia tried to hide her laugh.

“It’s true! Ouch!” He cradled his stomach as he sat on the bed.

“Man I gotta piss like Sea Biscuit.” He shuffled to the bathroom where the nurses set up what was needed in order to have a successful birth. When Frank got out, Jamia rolled her eyes as his bitching continued.

“I am in pain! I’d rather be throwing up from mono!”

“Mr. Iero the doctor will be here shortly.”

“Is that wise crack?”

“No! I was just saying he will be here soon! No pun intended.”

“Very well then. I await his presence.”
~~~~~~~

“For the love of nachos! I’m dying over here!”

“Mikey just relax.”

“How am I supposed to relax Alicia?! I’m being stretched to impossible levels. Relax, my aunt fanny!”

“Just lay down please.” She groaned as she would be here for a very long time, and Mikey was being, well…a buggaboo.

“This is so not fair, I want to be home playing my Xbox and crying myself to sleep.”

“Why would you cry?”

“Because I’m at very strange point in my life.”

“Okay…?”

“You don’t know the half of it.”

“Would like to me get you anything.”

“Well I could go for some water, but if you really want to impress me, I would like a teddy bear from the gift shop.”

“Teddy bear?”

“Yeah I preferably I want Mr. Snuggle buggle, but I know he’s safer at home.”

“Yeah…teddy bear it is then.” Alicia said awkwardly before walking to the gift shop to pick up a teddy bear in efforts to shut Mikey up, his non sense rambling was just making her want to go ‘Huh?’

“Mr. Way how are you so far?” A nurse asked.

“Aside from the depressing walls, I’m just peachy.”

“Well the doctor should be here, I understand your brother is giving birth as well.”

“Yeah if you hear someone screaming for coffee you know its him, or if you incessant bitching, its Frank.”

“I’ll keep that in mind.”

“By the way do you have any sushi available?”

“I’m afraid not.”

“Hmm, what if I paid someone to go buy some from the grocery store?”

“I don’t think sushi would be the best thing right now…”

“Hey! Who’s giving birth here, me or you?” He snapped.

“I’ll see what I can do.” The nurse muttered and he scoffed.

“I’m Mikey Fuckin’ Way.”
~~~~~~

4 hours later

“Oww the torture! I feeling like I’m being slayed by a dragon! The confusion, the hurt!”

“Mr. Way you being a tad bit dramatic.”

“I’m not dramatic!”

“Please just breathe.”

“I need star bucks! It’s the only cure! Its my only drug!”

“Mr. Way caffeine is the last thing you want right now.”

“Yeah why?”

“Because you’re baby will come out hyper, it accelerates the child’s heartbeat.”

“Hyper baby, oh god I already have to deal with one already.”

“You have another kid?”

“No, I’m talking about my best friend Frank. He’s the only human made out of sugar.”

“Is that one I hear asking for skittles?”

“You know it.”

“That poor baby.” The doctor shook his head.
~~~~~~~

“Ja-MIA!”

“What now Frank?”

“I’m getting killed over here, and I’m so scared this thing is gonna pop out my stomach.”

“Frank come on.”

“You come on!”

“This is really ludicrous if I must say. Giving birth was never on my to do list. It sucks eggs.” Frank scoffed.

“Well it happened and you just got to accept it.”

“I don’t understand why I deserve this? What did I do? I was a good kid!…until high school…But I went to college…sort of. I never hurt anyone!”

“Frank calm down.”

“You calm down! I need Skittles! OUCH!”

“Mr. Iero I know this may not be very professional on my part, but please stop your bitching!” The doctor muttered and Frank pouted. Jamia gave the doctor a thank you look.
~~~~~~

“Aliciaaaa, where’s my teddy?!” Mikey whined.

“Its right here.”

“What the hell? Purple really?”

“Its all they had, you hate pink.”

“But purple? Not to mention it looks like Barney. It better not sing that damn, ‘I love you, You love me’ song.”

“It doesn’t.”

“God, I feel like I’m getting kicked all over the place, like somehow I became soccer ball.” Alicia stared as his big belly and took deep breaths to realize their baby was coming. Aside fro Mikey being a complete bug, it was rather a lot to take in.

“My baby, oh god, my baby.” Mikey moaned in desperation.
~~~~~~~

Look at that, another time lapse, you know you love it

Ray was finally about deliver his child, with the fathers close behind. It was a long day and the pain was worse they imagined, but it was almost over, and they were grateful for that.

“Mr. Toro the time has finally come its now or never.”

“Oh god really? My little cupcake will be here?”

“Umm yes, you’re little cupcake will be here.”

“Blah!” He cried out in tiredness. Every joint ached, and his back felt broken.

“Oww, another oww, another oww, Oh my god!”

“Push Ray!”

“I’m trying!”

“Push!”

“I’m squeezing, but its not working!”

“Oh trust me it is.”

“Cupcakes. Candy! Cupcakes. Rainbows. Pandas!”

“Huh?”

“It’s my therapeutic way of staying calm. I think of things that make me happy.”

“Oww, Hot dog on a stick.”

“Whatever gets you through.”

“Whoa! Owwww! I feel her coming! She’s coming!!!”

“Push! Push! Push!”

“I am.” He sobbed.

“1. 2. 3. Push! 1. 2. 3. Push!”

“This is it! Go, go, go!”

“Christa!”

“Okay I see hair, wow I see a lot of hair, a lot more, kinda looks like the orphan Annie, one more push.”

“It’s a girl!”

“Yay!” Ray cried out. The baby was passed from the doctor to the nurse, and soon the baby was wrapped in a pink blanket. All he could see from his view was hair. It was poofy, and it was gorgeous.

“My baby! Don’t touch!” He glared, and then smiled at the little bundle of joy who looked at him with curious eyes, and hair that moved with the wind of the air conditioner.

“So pretty!” He cooed, she had Christa’s eyes but everything else was his. She looked like a cupcake with the hair.

“She’s gorgeous Ray! I can’t believe its really her!”

“Oh my goodness we’ve been waiting so long for you.” The baby kicked her feet and stared into space, before slowly closing her eyes, only to be awaken by nearby screaming.
~~~~~~~

“Mr. Iero please breathe!”

“I am! I am! What the hell, I am!”

“It’s coming!”

“No!”

“Yes!”

“It hurts!”

“Skittles! My sweet Skittles. Oh how I need you so!”

“Frank, you’re doing so good!” Jamia smiled.

“Ouch! Stuff on a bonbon !”

“Almost there! You gotta push!”

“Sugar rush! Oh god I wanna bite someone in the face!”

“One. Two. Three!”

“SKITTLES, original, tropical, wild berry, and smoothie, crazy cores!!!” Frank gasped as he watched the small creature come out and be handed to the nurses.

“Congrats Mr. Iero it’s a girl.”

“A girl?”

“Yes a healthy baby girl.”

“But I thought it was a boy? He was supposed to be captain skittles.” He frowned.

“Whatever, SHE’LL be Skittles! Give me her!”

“My sweet, even though you fooled me into thinking you were a boy, I still love you.” The baby gave him a weird look. At least he wasn’t bitching.

“My little skittle.” He cooed to the baby who stared at with the same adorable face.
~~~~~~

“Gerard. Ray and Frank gave birth! Jamia and Christa just told me.”

“Well I am so happy for them, when I am still stuck here!”

“Gerard you’re almost there, come on now”

“I know!”

“Mr. Way you are indeed about to pop. You’re doing fabulous.”

“Thank you.” Gerard smiled.

“Ouch!”

“I love you!” Lindsey grinned.

“Yeah I love you too, most days.” He muttered.

“What?”

“I love you too, hooray!” He added quickly. Lindsey gave him a cold stare, and Gerard had ‘Oh shit’ written on his face.

“One word. Later.” She hissed.

“Yes ma’am.” Gerard gulped.

“Gerard push!”

“I need some coffee now!”

“Just finish, and you can have your coffee.”

“I can’t go on!”

“You must!”

“This is excruciating!”

“I know hon, but just do it!”

“Mr. Way push!”

“Push!”

“To infinity and beyond!!!!!” He screamed as the lights seemed to spin for a mere second, and the cry of a baby snapped him out his trance.

“Congratz! it’s a girl!”

“It is?!”

“Oh my Gee! Lemme see, lemme see!” The baby with light colored hair was placed in his arms as he stared into captivating hazel eyes.

“I will call you Bandit. I’m calling you that, cause I can. Please blink if you agree.” The baby blinked.

“I knew you’d love it!” He squeezed the baby softly.

“Lindsey! Look at her!”

“She’s beautiful.”

“I know right?”
~~~~~~~

1 hour later.

“Mikey, Gerard just gave birth, you’re the last one.”

“Again?! I’m last at everything.”

“Its okay.”

“No its not okay, the guys always finish first. I’m always last.”

“We have important things worry about, you’re fine Mikey.”

“Yeah…” He shrugged.

“Okay Mr. Way this all you.”

“Oww! No way! I can’t do this.”

“Yes you can! Just breathe!”

“It hurts!”

“I know, but just push!”

“Okay!”

“On three.” Mikey nodded.

“Three!” Mikey pushed as hard as his skinny had ever pushed before. His body lurched as he groaned.

“A couple more!”

“It hurts! This isn’t cool!”

“Just try!”

“What kinda monster are you?” Mikey sobbed.

“Here it comes! I see it!”

“MISFITS!” He screamed.

“It’s a boy!”

“Jax! I knew it! I knew it was a boy! Told you Alicia! Untz. Untz. Untz.” He clapped his hands, when his stomach began to tear and he screamed.

“What’s going on?!” The doctor raised an eyebrow.

“Mr. Way, we’re not done here.”

“What?!” Alicia and Mikey and screamed.

“There’s another baby on the way.”

“NooOOOOoo!”

“Mr. Way you have to push again!”

“Not a chance!”

“Mikey!”

“I can’t!”

“Oww!!!”

“You can do it come on!”

“Whyyyyyyyyy?” He begged as he squished another baby out.

“it’s a girl! You have twins!”

“A girl?!” Alicia smiled then smirked as she turned to Mikey.

“Told you Michael! It was girl! So boom with that attitude!”

“Whatever we were both right. Now hand me my kids.” Two little babies were handed to Mikey and smiled as he had the best of both worlds.

“Who would’ve thought I would have twins? Mama way is gonna love you guys.”

Alicia poked both their noses softly as they cooed.

“I can’t believe it!” She cried.

“I should call you guys thing 1 and thing 2.”

“Mikey!”

“Just messing.”

“Jax and Jazmine. Jazzy.”

“Jax and Jazzy? I like it.”

“Duh. I picked it out.”

“You picked out Jax, that’s not fair.”

“Anywhoo!”

“I knew I felt more than two feet kicking me! You guys are mean!”

“I’m gonna go check on Ray, Gerard, and Frank.” Alicia waved to the kids.

“Yeah get out of here, let me be with my twins.” He giggled.

“This is the best day ever!”

“The guys are gonna be so jealous! I didn’t finish last this time! Sweet!”
~~~~~~~

An hour later.

The fathers stared at the sleeping babies that were held in incubators while they rested like little angels.

Robert Nathaniel Cory Bryar Jr., Jax Daniel and Jazmine Jade Way, Bandit Lee Way, Arianna Toro, and Scarlet Skittles Iero rested soundlessly as they twitched in their sleep.

“Jazzy it's not nice to kick your brother in your sleep.” Mikey tapped softly on the glass.

“As much as I love my baby, I am SO happy this over. Never again.” Bob sighed, the fathers agreed.

“It feels so weird now. Them being here, not in our stomachs. I can walk again.” Frank smiled.

“It was pretty fun, at least their happy and healthy.” Ray put his wisdom in. Gerard suddenly pushed his face against the glass.

“I can have coffee now! Bandit? Daddy will be back! I promise! Watch her!” He shrieked and ran towards the cafeteria where Bob and Ray stared at each other with a confused look on their faces.

“Heck yeah! I can eat Skittles again!”

“Shut up with the Skittles! By the way, how the hell did Jamia let you name her Skittles as a middle name?” Bob raised an eyebrow. Frank froze.

“Umm she doesn’t know.”

“Huh?”

“Well I sort of changed the birth certificate when Jamia used the restroom. Don’t tell her!”

“FRANK ANTHONY IERO, I AM GONNA KILL YOU!” Jamia appeared from the corner.

“Gotta go!” He squealed and ran off with Jamia in tow.

“So. Want to go take a nap?” Bob looked at Ray and Mikey.

“Never sounded better.”

“This fatherhood thing is pretty crazy, yeah? I can’t believe it.”

“I know! I can’t believe I gushed out twins.”

“Didn’t think you had it in you Mikey, to create twins.” Bob laughed while Ray giggled.

“Shut up!”

“This day gets better and better.” Ray smiled while looking back at the angels who cooed in their sleep.
~~~~~~
It was finally over and the fathers were finally at peace with pregnancy. As they entered fatherhood they were well aware that it had only just begun. But with the support of their best friends and the cuteness of the babies, they were prepared to take on anything. So what, some dude made it to Mt. Everest? Every try being a pregnant man? That’s what I thought…..

“Wait a minute! Bob you jerk off! You owe me 50 bucks! I was right about Bob Jr.” As much as Bob hated to admit, a deal was a deal. He hastily grabbed two twenties and a ten from his wallet.

“Take the damn money.” He shoved it, and Frank grinned.

“Love you!” He said in a sweet voice.

“I got my coffee! C-O-F-F-E-E! Coffee! Who’s got coffee? I got coffee!” Gerard danced in a circle.

“Things never change.” Ray shook his head, as he watched Gerard put his face to the glass to show Bandit what she was missing., and what she would most likely be drinking in the future.

So…..maybe they had a lot of growing up to do, but what they could teach their kids, is what the kids would teach them….Love.

And they lived happily ever after.

~The End~
Sign up to rate and review this story