Categories > Anime/Manga > Fruits Basket > Your Only Half of The Master of Their Souls

Broken bond and Akito fury

by EvilAngel1990 0 reviews

What is going on? Akito's twin sister is takeing Akito's place as a sacrifice? For what? Kyo didn't tranform when hugged by a girl? This can not bode well.

Category: Fruits Basket - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Characters: Akito,Hatori,Kyo,Shigure,Tohru,Yuki - Warnings: [V] [X] [R] - Published: 2009-08-15 - Updated: 2009-08-15 - 1089 words

0Unrated
Akito sat in his dark room stareing out the one window. He seemed lost in his thoughts, that is, untill he heard voices outside his door. He managed to hear what they were saying quite clearly.

"Can you believe it!?" said one voice.

"No way." said the other.

"It's a mirical. Do you think the curse is broken? After all Kyo didn't transform when he was huggd by that Angel girl."

"How did that happen? I wonder how Lord Akito is going to take it."

With his name mentioned he burst out of the room in a angery rampage. He stommped down to the end of the coridore and to his lower family and shouted angerly at them all.

"Bring Kyo and that pesent bitch to me at once!" he shouted. All his rage and anger in his voice could be felt in every one of the Sohma family members.

Then Akito felt a soft hand on his left shoulder, "Brother, ou must calm cough down cough cough I'm going back to the summer house to rest a bit more before I get sick again. cough cough cough cough cough' when she continued to cough she was led out of the main house by her attendant and into her car and drove away. This was not going well.






At that moment the phone rang at the branch house where Shigure, Hatori, Kyo, Yuki, Tohru and Angel currently were. Angel was the one to get up first and answer the phone with a polite and cheerful voice.

"Hello, Sohma residence." she chirped. She then was silent and then nodded with an aferming sound once in a while, "Yes, thank you. Good-by." She then hung up and went back to the table and sat beside Kyo and held his hand. "Someone named Akito wants to see Kyo and me."

The whole room looked shocked and scared. Even Kyo a little bit. "I figured as much." he said with a sigh of depression, "Angel, you better prepare yourself for a look into hell." With that they both stood up and Kyo picked her up bridal style, "W-what are you doing?" It's faster this way. Just hold on." he told her and she did as she was told and wrapped her arms around his neck. He carried her out the door and he began jumping from tree top to tree top untill he reached the main house. He stepped into the main walkway and set Angel down on her feet gentily.

"Be warned, Angel, Akito is not the gentilest of people. He may be sickly but his blow hurt like hell. I won't be able to protect you in there, so you'll have to fight for yourself, understand?" he asked. Angel simply nodded and held his hand and smiled reasureingly at him.

"I will never leave your side. Not untill you tell me to from the bottom of your heart." she told him as she then entered Akito's dark and empty room. They both took deep breaths and raised their heads to find a simering Akito sitting calmly on his terres gentily touching his wind chime.

"Welcome, Kyo. Who's your friend?" he asked. The air was cold and tence, almsot suffocateing.

"She's just a girl I met outside the walls. It was a coincidence she found me out. I don't know why I didn't transform when she held me-" Kyo continued to say but was cut off.

"Shut up Kyo!" Akito said sharply and got up from his spot by the wind chime, picked up a long bamboo stick and had walked right up to them both. Kyo and Angel's hands were intertwined and this angered Akito so he then promptly brought the bamboo stick down on their joint hands hard causing them to brake apart. Angel grasped her injured hand with the other and held them both close to her chest to try and sooth the hurt.

"What was tha-" she started but was abruptly quieted with a powerful slap to the face and forced to the ground.

"You filthy little bitch. How dare you presume to try and take claim to what is mine." Akito said in a dark and menicing tone, "Kyo, Yuki and the others all belong to me, and me alone. An outsider such as you can never be welcomed in my world!"

Angel didn't make a sound as she got back up slowly. He eyes were closed and her hands were holding one another in the center of her chest.

"Don't look so smug and arrogent you ugly little bitch!" Akito shouted once more and attacked her strait out. He tackle her and started wailing on her but not a sound came from her at all and though Kyo wanted desperoutly to help her he couldn't even move. Not even a grunt of pain. Once Akito was out of energy to fight anymore he backed off and stod up and recomposed himself. Angel didn't move for a long time. She just laied there silently on her side with her arms hideing her face and her legs slightly bent as if to form her body into a ball. Kyo rushed over to her to check on her to make sure she was breathing.

Not only was she breathing but there didn't seem to be any signs of damage at all. She sat up easily and looked into Kyo's golden eyes and smiled sweetly and gentily kissed his lips, "Don't worry, nothing he can do can hurt me." she told him softly as she then stood up gracefuly and then looked at Akito with ice cold eyes and a face of ice cold steel, "Are you finished with your little tantrum child?" she asked him in a sturn voice.

A shock of fear ran up Akito's spine as he was trapped by Angel's intence eyes but then gathered his anger once again and attacked her but this time she stpped to the side and let Akito run right past her and trip. She then turned around to face him.

"I am not one of your family. I am not under your controle, and I will not allow you to continue to harm those who carry scars bareing your name." she told him coldly and diliberoutly. Needless to say, both Kyo and Akito were astonished and a bit afraid.

__________________________________________________

I hope you all enjoied this short but new chapter. I'm sorry it took so long to write so little. Please let me know what you think about my stories.
Sign up to rate and review this story