Categories > Anime/Manga > Fruits Basket > Your Only Half of The Master of Their Souls

We Need To Talk

by EvilAngel1990 0 reviews

Akito gets talked to by his own flesh and blood and Kyo has to talk Angel about his family's secret.

Category: Fruits Basket - Rating: R - Genres: Drama, Fantasy, Humor, Romance - Characters: Akito, Ayame, Hatori, Hatsuharu, Kyo, Shigure, Tohru, Yuki - Published: 2007-04-03 - Updated: 2007-04-03 - 1364 words

0Unrated
Akito sits quietly in his room in the dark. The door slides open and he gets angry.
"Get out!" he yells, "Get out, out, out!"
"Your tantrums won't work on me Akito. Cough." She tels him calmly, "I need to talk to you."
She walks over to Akito's side and stands before him. A stirn look is plastered onto her face. She crosses her arm on her chest and takes a stagering, deep breath.
"I made a promice to Kyo." she said finaly.
"And? What did you promice that monster?" Akito responded.
"Don't call him a monster for one." she said angrly, "Two, his is now in the zodiac, three, he is freed from the bet you made with him and he will not be confined, and fourth, he is able to do as he pleases."
Akito is enraged and stand up and goes into one of his tantrums. He starts to attack his own sister. She easyly dauges his punches and kicks and anything he even thought of throwing at her. She quickly, in one fluid motion, gets up into Akito's face and slaps him hard. He falls back and calms down instently. The sick girl looks down at her weak brother regaly.
"Watch your temper, little brother." she said coldly, "The only reson you have the controle you do over the zodiac is because I gave it to you. Don't make me take it away and give it to someone else, because you know I will."
Akito looked like a scared rabbit, holding his cheek and trmbling. She knelt down and held him gentily.
"Akito you have to stop that. Cough" she whispered, a voice full of consern and sorrow, "When you get mad you do all kinds of unkind things and you say things no one wants to hear, not even you."
She tries deperotly to comfort her poor brother. She pulls back but keeps her hands on his sholders and smiles.
"It'll be okay brother." she smiled, "I'll be the sacrifice. I'll take your place in setting the family free from the curse. After all I am older than you."
"By thirty seconds." Akito pouted quietly.
With that she hugged her brother once again and left the room. A single, soletary, silver tear fell from her eye as she walked down the long hallway alone.

Kyo had been looking for Angel all day and he finaly found her under a cherry tree fast asleep. He sat next to her and watched her sleep. Her eyes fluttered open and looked at Kyo and her face turned a bright red. She jumped up and started to stutter.
"I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I"
"Sit down." he said forcefuly, "We need to talk."
Angel sat obidiantly.
"About what you learned about me this morning, you can't tell anyone. If it gets out we will have to erace your memory and the memory of everyone in the school."
"I won't tell a single soul." she said shakeing her head for emphisis.
Kyo laughed slightly for the first time he actualy thought something was funny. His sensai would be proud if he saw him now. Angel laughed too and they sat and talked for hours until it was time to head home. Angel began to walk away when Kyo grabbed her arm and started to blush.
"You could come back to my house. It would be my way of baying you back for your kindness."
Angel blushed and shook her head with a smile.
"No that would be imposing of me." she said, "I didn't care for you so you could pay me back, I did it because I wanted to."
"Please," he begged, "It would mean a lot to me."
Angel desided to give in to Kyo. He was just so cute that she couldn't say no to him. They walked to Yuki's house and took off their shose.
"I'm home!" Kyo called.
A soft and regal voice responded to him, "I's about time, you stupid cat. Tohru is waiting to talk to you about the way you were acting today. What did you do?"
A boy that bared a striking resemblance to Akito emerged from the doorway and grabbed his coller.
"What did you do?" he asked his voice dangerously low and angery.
"Nothing I just wasn't in the mood to talk to anyone so I told her to leave me alone to think." Kyo said brushing off Yuki to go up the stares of the large house to Tohru's room. Angel stood there for a long time untill Yuki finaly noticed her and invited her inside. He motioned ofr her to sit down and make herself comfortable. He went into the kition and made some tea. Angel glanced around the larg beautifuly decorated room. The shelves were covered with books she had never heard of. Yuki cam out and placed a cup of tea in front of Angel. They talked for a long time and Angel did not touch her tea. She just kept staring at the strange colored liquid and it seemed to stir as she looked at it. Kyo and Tohru came down the stares and sat next to the people they cared for most. Kyo sat next to Angel and Tohru sat next to Yuki. They all talked for hours on end. Angel still didn't touch her tea. Kyo noticed this and place his rough, gentile hand onto her deleout, pale one. They smiled at eachother and but their forheads together and Angel began to blush as did Kyo. Tohru and Yuki looked at each other and desided to leave the two alone for a while. Angel and Kyo stayed like that for what seemed like an eternity, that is until That stupid dog, Shigure walked in and desided to make fun of the entranced duo.
"I see you found yourself a girlfriend Kyo!" Shigure chirped.
"You damn dog, Can't you ever leave me alone?!" Kyo shouted as he stood up to meet Shigure's eyes.
"Is that anyway to talke to someone who brings a message frome the head of the family?" the older man said smugly.
Kyo calmed down and sat next to Angel. Hatori walked into the roomwith his usual indiferant expression. When Hatori's eyes landed upon Angel his heart seemed to melt. He cracked a smile and a simple hello. Angel smiled brightly and greeted him as well. She turned to Kyo and whispered inot his ear.
"I must say Kyo you have very good looking family."
The oreng haired boy blushed first from flatery then from anger. Angel smiled at him as he looked at her with a mad face.
"But you are by far the best looking one." she whispered to calm him down.
"So what is the virdict?" Kyo asked looking at Shigure again.
Shigure's eyes went to the table with a serious look.
"These are his presise words: That girl has no reson to join this family. No matter how much he may want it he cannot love an outsider."
Kyo got nervus. Really nervous.
"If he wants her to stay she has to see both of his forms. That is my condition. That was all he said." Shigure finished.
Kyo's eyes went wide and hing his head in dissapointmen.
"I guess that means your memory will have to be erased."
"No," Angel protested, "I will see both of your forms. I don't care what you look like Kyo, It's your heart that I care about. Besides who bad could it be?"
Kyo looked at her sinsier, silver eyes, then down at the table again and nodded his head. 'It will be worse than you think.' Kyo thought.
Angel wrapped her arms around him without thinking and a single soletary silver tear fell down her face. This time there was no poof when Kyo was held. He remained in his humn form. Both Shigure and Hotori were stunned and supprized at this stunning turn of events.
"How?" Shigure asked Hotori.
"I don't know." was Hotori's responce.
They both stared at the two for the rest of this chapter.
_____________________________________________________________
I hope you liked this chapter of my personal Fruits Basket. Come see the next chapter, posibly next month.
Sign up to rate and review this story