Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Chicago, the fang-like thorn in my side

Ooooooooh Gabey gabey, gabey baby!

by Xnataliex 5 reviews

I'm Back!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor - Published: 2009-08-18 - Updated: 2009-08-18 - 823 words

0Unrated
Gabe’s P.O.V

I edged through the front door. The loud shouting told me that William knew we were one short.
“Change of plan; we attack tonight, I’ve had with those fools, they tonight they die!” he shouted.

My heart began to thud in my chest and I prayed he could not hear it.
“William the plan was for tomorrow, we still have things to go over, remember?” I said calmly.
William regarded me for a moment with his cold eyes.
“Tonight” he said simply, smirking turning to face the others.
“Lock her away and let the others know we leave in fifteen minutes” He commanded, gesturing at Meredith.

My heart pounded in my chest; they would be all murdered. My thoughts went to Pete and his group, my people…Reggie, my stomach turned over at the thought. I raced along the corridor to Travis’s old room, where I found Stephanie.

“He changed the plan!” I exclaimed. “Are you still in?” I asked. Stephanie glanced at the photo on the table. It was a picture of her and Travis, his arms wrapped around her.
“Of course” She replied, her eyes burning. Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned…
“Who else have you managed to convince?” I asked, pacing, a habit I had picked up from Pete.
“Victoria is my sister; she’d never go against me, the others are too afraid.” She replied.
“We have to try, I’m going to go and warn them” I said.

Stephanie shook her head. “He’ll know if you go, he expects you at his side, let me” She offered.
The chances of Stephanie getting to the front door without someone jumping her=nil.
“They don’t trust you” I said.
“I’m a hologramer” She said.

I was lost.
“A what?” I questioned.
She sighed and rolled her eyes.
“Like you we are rare, I can create a hologram of myself, which can interact with people anyone in the world, but I stay here” She explained. Holy shit I thought I knew all the powers going…

Lindsey’s P.O.V

I watched Patrick heal the limp girl on the sofa, everyone was talking at once. What could be going on now?

“OK, OK start from the top, Joe who the hell is this?” Asked Pete gesturing to the girl Joe had set down on the sofa.

“Her name’s Reid, she and her sister, who is a half vampire were being captured by king creeper Ronnie and his gang of douche bags” Replied Joe.
“So they have the sister?” Asked Andy.
Everyone that was there nodded in unison.

The girl began to stir.
She sprang up pushing a startled Patrick to the floor, leaping behind the sofa. While doing so, she also pulled out a funny looking gun.
“Where the fuck is Meredith?” She shouted pointing the gun at us all.
“Whoa there, we come in peace!” Said Max backing away as the gun was inches from his face.
“Look we are not with William if we were you would be dead right now” Said Chelsea, flicking her pink bangs out of her eyes.

Reid considered this and slowly lowered her gun, but didn’t put it away. I shyly gave a hand to Patrick who blushed but took it and picked himself off of the floor.
“Gabe is with us” Said Reggie suddenly.
“We don’t know that for sure” said Kyle
“Yes we do” piped in Christie.
“You would say that; he’s in your little group” Snapped Kyle.
“Don’t speak to her like that!” snarled Frank.
“Cool it!” Shouted Harper.
Reggie stepped forward. “I could see it in his eyes; it was him behind them, William’s coming for us tomorrow, we have to leave” She said loudly.
“We have to be sure, Brooke?” Said Pete.
Brooke folded her arms. “I wasn’t reading his mind” She replied.
“What!? You’re always reading people’s minds what changed” Pete shouted.
“No I don’t!” She sneered.

It went downhill from there. The hairs on the back of my neck began to stand up; I was sure someone else was in the room apart from us all I don’t know why.
“Hem, Hem” Said a voice. Me, Natalie and Elizabeth practically jumped out of our skins.
“Over there!” Exclaimed Elizabeth, pointing to the corner. There stood a transparent woman waving us over. I withheld a scream.
“Um, guys? I said loudly to the arguing vampires. They couldn’t hear me.
“Oi shut it!” Shouted Natalie suddenly. They all looked over to where we were pointing. Next to the transparent woman was a transparent Gabe.
“Humans spotting us, what kind of vampires are you?” Said Gabe.
“Does everyone copy Pete or something?” Muttered Brooke.

Authors note. BAMF battle next chappy sorry! Thank you for your patience, I’m on a role updates more often now! x
Sign up to rate and review this story