Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I’m Not O-Gay (I Promise)

I'm Not O-Gay (I Promise) Chapter Seven

by TornAndFrayedPages 3 reviews

Mikey screamed bloody murder and hid behind Ray's giant fro. Bob took that as a no.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Humor - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2009-08-19 - Updated: 2009-08-19 - 418 words

1Funny
K, so sorry I haven't written in soooooo long. I think it was a bit of writers block combined with a busy schedule. But hopefully I can make up for it now!!! Enjoy!!! And if you could rate and review that'ld be great. It's my first story (still) and I'm not really sure of how good it may or may not be.... So help my self esteem and write pretty reviews, K?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


"BOB!!! Where are you going!!!! DON"T LEEEEEEEEEAVE MEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!" screamed Mikey. The band's household was in utter chaos today. Even more than usual, which is hard for many to imagine. Still, worse it was. Ray was in shock and unable to move, Mikey was sobbing uselessly on the floor, Gerard was missing, and Frank had just finished throwing up forty cups of coffee combined with ten pounds of assorted candy. Even Bob was scared. You just couldn't tell.

"Mikey, I have to go. Someone has to check on Gee. Unless- unless you'ld want to? You are his brother and all..."

Mikey screamed bloody murder and hid behind Ray's giant fro. Bob took that as a no.

"Right. Well. If I'm not back soon.... just.... say something nice at my funeral, okay? Like I was a good person who never said shit 'bout anybody or something like that... Okay?"

"But you never say ANYTHING, let alone shit!!" protested Frank from the door. He had returned from the bathroom, looking much better and back to normal. Normal for Frank anyway.

"What is that?"

"What is what?"

"THAT."

"OOOOOh. THAT."

"...."

"...."

"FRANK!"

"BOB!!"

"FRA----ANK!!"

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOB!!!"

"GUYS!!!"

"RAY!!!"

"FRANK!!"

"BOB!!!"

"FRANK!!"

"RAY!!!"

"MIKEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Once again, silence filled the bedroom. Everyone stared at Mikey in shock where he was, staring at them, from a split in the center of Ray's fro like a hobbit or a friendly neighborhood squirrel who lived there to keep Ray's head warm.

"I felt left out."

"Of course!!" said Bob throwing his hands up in the air.

"So.... what IS that?"

"What?"

"THAT."

"A platypus that enjoys peanut butter."

"....."

"What?"

"Hmmmm?"

"Um... Frank... I think Bob meant, what are you EATING?"

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooh.... cherry flavored lollypop dipped in Nerds candies and sprinkled with Pixy Stix dust."

"..."

"So who wants to check on Gee!??!??!"



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
And once again, I've written a terribly short chapter. I'm sorry guys. Still, I made that up just now off the top of my head, so I don't think it turned out toooo badly... but, rate and review to let me know!!!

Love, love,
Kitty


Sign up to rate and review this story