Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Confused Love[sequel to my drunk love]

Trying.

by shehadtheworld12 3 reviews

Asia and Bob meet.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar - Published: 2009-08-21 - Updated: 2009-08-22 - 1728 words

2Ambiance
It was morning and whole body ached from hardly getting any sleep. I yawned and stretched my stiff limbs, while Bob was getting coffee from the cafeteria. I poked my head through the door and smiled as Asia was still sleeping, cradling the My Little Pony that nurse had given her. I sat down by the window as the sun began to creep up. It was calming in some way as I waited patiently for the answer in when Asia would be released and I could finally return to the comfort of own home. The doctor had walked in and I exhaled with relief.

“She recovered very well, her immune system is back to normal. It was a close call. Just make sure she stays away from peanuts or oils that may contain peanuts. If you don’t have anymore questions, you’re free to take her home.”

“I don’t, and thank you very much, I can’t tell you how scared I was.” He put a hand on my shoulder and nodded.

“All you have to do is sign a couple release papers at the front desk and you’re done.” He smiled one last time before walking out.

“I’ll be right back.” I whispered and made my way down to the front desk, when my phone began to vibrate like crazy. I pulled it out to receive a text from Gerard.

Uh, where did you go last night? You like um…went magician on my ass. Call when you get a chance.

- G. xoxo


I ignored it, and saved it for it later. I reached the front desk where the nurse was tapping her keyboard at at least 90 words a minute.

“Excuse me, may I please have the release for Asia Bryar?” She smiled and nodded. She handed the papers and I quickly filled them out one by one and dreaded the many times I had to sign my signature. My hand doesn’t handle cursive very well. I finished up and blew the bangs out of my face, as it was finally over, and I could leave the place that smelt like disinfectant, though it wasn’t too bad actually.

“She…h-has my last name?” I jumped slightly and turned around.

“Yes.” I replied. He grinned.

“Wow.” He whispered star struck and I smiled as I went to retrieve my princess.

“Honey, wake up.” I cooed. I saw her move slightly and she whimpered.

“Mommy?”

“Yes baby its me, I’m taking you home now, come on.” I picked up her small body and she immediately went back to sleep on my shoulder, still holding the pony as Bob grabbed the small belongings. The sun was fully up and the blue sky came to life as we left the hospital.

“I don’t umm have a umm car seat.” He frowned.

“Its okay. Just this once, I’ll strap her in.” He opened the door as I laid her down in the back. Her head lolled to the side as I buckled her in. I smoothed her light hair away from her face. I climbed into the black car and he put on his glasses as we drove off. I gave him directions to my apartment and soon enough we were back home. I never missed my apartment so much before. As much as I wish I could say I knew what to do next, I really didn’t. Should I invite him in? Did he even want to come in? By the look in his eyes, I can tell he wanted sleep very badly.

“You look so tired, if you want to go home and sleep I wouldn’t mind.” I shrugged.

“I’m not very good with maintaining energy.” He admitted shamelessly.

“Just go rest, and if you want to, maybe we could umm talk and have dinner tonight.” I suggested. I didn’t necessarily want to see him go just yet. I was torn once again.

“I would love to. What time?”

“Maybe around 6?”

“Perfect, we have to go to the studio around 3 anyways.”

“Good. Then I’ll see you later.” He nodded. As I carried Asia out of the car, I turned one last time.

“Bob?”

“Yeah?”

“Thank you.” He smiled softly.

“I had to.” He motioned to Asia.

“Will you make it home okay?” He scoffed.

“I’m an excellent driver. No worries.” I laughed softly.

“Bye.” I gave a small wave.

“Bye.” He smiled and drove off. I balanced Asia as I entered the apartment and carried her to her bedroom. I kissed her on the cheek and shut the door halfway. I smiled as I crashed on my bed with full gratefulness of no longer having to sit in an a uncomfortable chair. I decided to text Gerard back before he sends me anymore.

I’m sorry I left, Asia had an emergency and I stayed up half the night. I pushed send and closed my eyes only to be woken up five seconds later.

Shit! Is she okay? Do you need anything?! Gerard just freaks out, and its rather funny. But I felt bad.

Relax Gee. Everything is fine. Just had an allergic reaction, we’re home now.
I’m really tired, and I promise I will call you when I wake up. Don’t worry. Love you.
I didn’t even bother waiting for him to reply as I closed my eyes and finally fell asleep. With good dreams this time…
________________________

“Mommy! Mommy!” I groaned as I would shaked to death. I open my eyes to see Asia bouncing on her toes.

“Why are you so happy in the mornings?” I smiled.

“Me hungry!”

“Okay, okay. I’m up.” I nodded and dragged myself out of bed. It was barely 11:00, and of course she wouldn’t sleep later.

“Do you want pancakes?”

“Pancwakes.” She nodded.

“Pancakes.” I said again.

“Pancwakes.” She replied.

“Pan-cakes.”

“Pan-cwakes.” I gave up.

“We’ll go over language later, okay?” I laughed as she ran off. Kids.
~~~~~~~
It was already 5:30 and I was making dinner, I was anxious in seeing him again. It was real time not at a hospital. He wanted to come back here. He wanted to see her, and I was happy.

“Mommy I dwessed myswelf” I turned my head from making dinner and raised my eyebrow.

“Miss fashionista.” I giggled. She was wearing black leggings, rainbow shirt, mixed match socks, a red headband, and a jelly bracelet. Her hair slightly messed.

“Me look pwetty.”

“You look very pretty.” I laughed and returned to finishing making the salad. I looked at Asia as there was a knock. She refused to changer her outfit, and I couldn’t take her right to express herself. I smoothed my dress before opening the door. He waved.

“Hi.”

“Hi. Come in.” I held the door open, and he stepped in holding something behind his back. Asia stared at him curiously, I’m guessing she didn’t really look at him when they first met.

“Asia. You remember Bob?” She nodded and hid behind me. Bob frowned.

“She’s shy to new people.” I encouraged. He nodded.

“How are you?” He asked softly and she remained quiet.

“Asia?” He said softly. She poked her head up, only enough to see her eyes.

“Do you like teddy bears?” She nodded shyly. He came closer, and she squeezed tighter on me.

“What if I told you that this very moment in time, I have a teddy bear for you.” She released her hold on me and faced him. He knelt down and handed her the plush black teddy bear with a pink and blue ribbon around its neck. She smiled.

“Thwank you.” She said sweetly.

“You’re welcome.” He was surprised at her politeness.

“Are you hungry?” I asked. He shrugged.

“Yeah.”

“Okay good.” I nodded and went to retrieve three plates before putting on the chicken, mashed potatoes, and macaroni and cheese for Asia. I set them down at the table, and I motioned for him to sit down. Asia had already begun digging into her mashed potatoes, and I twirled my fork in it. Its rather fun actually.

“How did um the studio thing go?” Was my sad approach of making conversation.

“It was good. We might be headlining a tour in the next couple months. We’re not sure.”

“Oh. That sounds cool. How do you like touring?” He exhaled deeply.

“Tour is fun, but it can get really tiring ya know? The cities and different countries are amazing, but you just rather be at your own home sometimes.”

“Homesick.” I added.

“Exactly.”

“Its nice to get a change of scenery. Asia are you eating your salad?”

“Yes.” She frowned.

“I’m guessing she doesn’t like veggies?”

“You have no idea.”

“I didn’t either when I was a kid.” He smiled. Go figure.

“All done!” Asia gushed.

“Good girl.” I praised.

“It was very good.” Bob agreed.

“Thank you.” I blushed and collected the dishes.

“May I just say your fashion choices are amazing.” He smiled at Asia who giggled.

“She’s just decided she wanted to dress herself today. I feel unimportant in that department.” He laughed.

“A sense of unique style never hurt anyone.”
~~~~~~~
After 2 bowls of ice cream, a cookie, and watching Dora The Explorer, Asia was out like a light.

“Our little explorer decided to call it night.” He motioned to the small body on the couch.

“That’s the routine. Dora always puts her to sleep.”

“Well, she pretty much owned swiper the fox.” I laughed.

“Let’s get her.” I reached for the toddler, when he interjected.

“I got her.” He smiled and slowly lifted her up, being extra careful as he carried her to the bedroom. I snuck up and peeked through the door, and cooed as he sat on her bed. He stared at her with an amazed look on his face, and he put a hand to her cheek.

“Sweet dreams, sweetie.” He whispered. I quickly scrambled for the kitchen. Pretending I was putting away the dishes, when he returned. I acted like nothing had happened, but on the inside I was all bubbly inside.

We were getting somewhere, and at this point in time things actually felt…right. I just wanted to know how long it would last.
Sign up to rate and review this story