Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Clandestine's School for the Strange

Doubled Up Chapter for Number 25! (sort of.)

by Chicago-Kid 7 reviews

Thank you to Natalie and Caro for always reviewing and being awesome. I know this sucks cow nipple but it now has ATL init. Therefore making it supreme.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG - Genres: Erotica,Humor - Warnings: [!] [!!] [!!!] [V] [X] [R] [?] [Y] - Published: 2009-08-22 - Updated: 2009-08-22 - 5348 words

0Unrated
I think we got woken up at about 11:00 A.M. I was expecting that if we had matrons, we’d have to call them Matron insert last name here.
But no!
You wouldn’t believe it but MORE.FUCKING.MIDGETS.
Guy yawned than said: “Oh, if they’re for sale, I want one. I’d name him Jimmy!” he said happily, despite the fact that we’d just been woken up.
“Did you even go to sleep last night dude?” Natalie asked
“Well no. You see, the reason why I’m here, I think anyway is I can’t ever get tired. Ah, yes, I remember back at Eaton Boys College, I would win all of the hurdles competitions and nobody would know how! Good show!”
“They left us a note!” Andy pointed out. On the door, about 15 inches from the ground was a corkboard with a note and in giant letters (helvetica font, may I add), it said; Breakfast is in 15 minutes. Be there or be square.

Breakfast Time >>>>>
“Where the shit do we go now?” Andy asked. Good question.
Upon the fact that we had gained slightly more energy (by then Guy was running around in front of us, hair slicked back tidily, reading posters and advertisements), we were slowly realising that this place was MASSIVE. On our arrival, it didn’t look so big (especially because it was DARK outside). Now that we were looking around, with wide open ‘brand new eyes’ everything looked so much, expensive. And huge.
#Random Fact 1: A midget almost knocked out Guy when he tried to pick it up and hug it.
We saw some other people so we decided to follow them wherever they were headed. And really, that’s just a warrant for trouble isn’t it?
Luckily they weren’t going off drug dealing and whatnot. We ended up at this huge assembly hall with midgets running around everywhere. Other students looked disturbed by them. A few looked comfortable around them.
“Hey Torres!” said a guy from SOMEWHERE. So we seperated. Guy scurried off somewhere like he does often. I saw him hide behind a really STRANGE sculpture. By the looks, it looked like he was spying on a pretty girl with black hair. Was this the famed Victoria, the partridge girl?
“Watch it loser.” Some stranger said, pushing Andy roughly. Oh jeez, did they have to have losers at every school in the world. Loser tapped me on the back.
“Hey, remember me?” he said when I spun in my heel to see Loser. I almost threw up.
“It’s Joe remember, little sex kitten?” Joe Jonas (of the Jonas Brothers annoying ass band) said. I threw up in my mouth and held myself back from puking all over him.
“Hey man, you got a problem here?” Becky (Rebecca for you Caro) said pissed offedly. The dirty ass whore.
“How the fuck did you get accepted here.” I hissed.
“I can get through a lot of things. Change my shape to fit through tight spots.”
“Snake.” Becky said.
“Better than you, what the hell are you anyway? A freaking giant?” he scoffed and then proceded to pretend to be what looked like a retarded Frankenstein.
“Actually,” Becky began, “My name is William Eugene Beckett, and I can kick higher than your head so it’d be cool if you just fucked off right now.”
“Rebecca!” Joe said immaturely, poking out his tongue as he ran back to his leering brothers.
“Jerk.” Bilvy said to me. “You did not see what he was thinking!”
He even threw his hands into he air :0
Patrick saw us then came up because Andy secretly had gone scouting out everyone.
“Were you just talking to that jerk again?” Patrick asked me.
“He came up behind her.” ‘Rebecca’ told Patrick dutifully
“Ew, what a freak? Are you ok?” he asked us.
“OH MY FUCKIN’ GOD CRYSTAL! ON THOSE BREAKFAST TABLES OVER THERE IT’S LIKE A BUFFET, SERIOUSLY! THERE’S LIKE THREE DIFFERENT BRANDS OF BRAN! NOT THAT I ACTUALLY EAT BRAN BUT STILL! THE BOXES ARE THERE TO SEE WHAT YOU’RE EATING!!!!!! I THINK I DIED!” Trixi said, running up to us screaming with a bowl of Fruit Loops. Courtney was still being dragged around by her in the nicest, most polite way, like a ragdoll.
“Should we get breakfast?” I asked.
I felt like making up a little song, “Walking to the breakfast table, walking to the breakfast table! Hooray!”
Yeah. My song writing ability a la carte!
“I think that I will have Frosties!” I announced proudly. Somebody sniggered beside me but I didn’t know who it was. I noticed that there were small sets of steps set around the breakfast tables. One of the midgets was laughing with another one saying, “I’ll do my strip on here!” in a cute voice. Yes, in case you were wondering. LIKE MINI-ME from Austin Powers.
Once I had found the table that Trixi (eating pb & j toast like it was a godsend), Mikey, Courtenaynay (she SERIOUSLY needed that name) and Ryan (minus Brendon. Whoa), were seated at it had been about ten minutes to get back to the table. You see, I have a terrible sense of balance so I was scared that if somebody crashed into me, I’d spill my cereal everywhere. And then make a terrible first impression.
From the table we were at, we had a perfect view of almost every subculture group or stereotype ever created. To the left of us were some raving mad Jonas Brothers fans (girls, may I add), looking like they were dying continually every time one of those sick bastards blinked.
Some jocks with cheerleaders to match their ever growing biceps.
Two retarded looking people who looked like clowns with their rainbow afros and whatnot
Some pissed-off looking goths (I thought I knew what a goth was!)
The school swimteam.
Really nerdy looking nerds. I think half of our group technically belongs to them.
Two dudes that look like a baboon, a werewolf and an echidna. You see that everywhere
A couple of stoners.
Metal heads.
Punk kids glaring at the metal kids.
Gangster kids.
People Who Idolise Britney Spears for a Living (in the future)
Skaters.
Gabe Saporta waving. I waved back

So that means we were on the far left, doesn’t it?
Now that I’ve shown you my geographical skills, we continue with breakfast time.
CARRY ON!

“What do you guys reckon we’re doing today?” Ryan asked
“Shopping!” Trixi screamed, who then slammed down her hand on the table sending the plate of pb & j to slam down onto Patrick’s lap.
“I’m sorry! Let me clean that up for you.”
“Ahem.” Somebody cleared their throat as Trixi went down into what looked like blow-job position.
“Hello!” Brendon said brightly.
“Hi.” The random brunette said, flicking hair off her face. Oh man. She hated having a fringe that covered part of her face? Shit. We were in trouble now.
“I just thought I should let you all know everyone is talking about you. You’re being labelled the emo’s. Oh and I’m Clarissa. Watch your back.” She turned away, with a quills ejecting from her scalp into our breakfast.
“HEY!” Trixi yelled out. I hid my face behind my face and Courtenaynay held my arm tight. I heard Clarissa snort and then turn around. The room went silent.
“You want something Blondie?” she said, smirking and tossing her hair so that a few more quills came out all over the ground. I almost heard Trixi say in her mind, “Who you calling Blondie, Blondie?” Then she must of remembered the difference between BRUNETTE and BLONDE.
Trixi hesitated but then continued, “We are eating our breakfast, which is the most important meal of the day. Without it, your brain doesn’t function as well as it can. Obviously you haven’t heard that. When was the last time your brain functioned?!”

“That’s true but enough said Miss Wentz.” Said a creepy voice. The attention in the room was immediately sent to the front, where I saw some big black leather armchairs. One was spun around now and a frail looking man tried to stand up but then some MIDGETS had to bring out a wheelchair and put him into it. A small microphone was bought to him. The man lifted a robotic futuristic looking prosthetic arm to take the microphone to his mouth.
“Hello my precious, precious children sitting in front of me now!” he said, with his voice going way to a baby tone.
“Elmer, I told you, TAKE OFF the kiddie tone!”
One of the little dudes saluted him and then switched something.
“Sorry about that! We just played a funny little game where, -“
The man trailed off into nowhere.
“Well!” He said, clapping his robotic hand to his human wrinkled hand, “Welcome to our newcomers!” he said, “And welcome back to our second year students!”
“I need to pass on some information not previously passed on in the pamphlets.” The guy said, “Firstly, I am your principal, Professor Mandrake.-“
Somebody applauded from the nerdy table.
“Thank you! Second. As you may have judged, the entire school is pretty spiffy and modern. That’s because the building was finished only two years ago as you second year students would know. Ernald Clandestine (the original dreamer of this school), did in fact die in the year 1874, but opening a school like this was his dream so though generation to generation, my family’s friends, the Clandestine’s have been carrying out his dream, piece by piece. When it got to Esme Clandestine’s time to carry on with what had been in her family, she disappeared completely. So this role was passed onto me.
Actually, none of you needed that at all really. Just a little bit of history is good for you!”
He paused for about two minutes before one of the cheerleaders started stomach rolling.
“Today, the agenda is shopping for all of those who have not gotten their school supplies. Sorry to those of you who didn’t receive a stationery list. Charles and Jill will be handing them out soon.”
All of a sudden flyers began flying out of the roof. Professor Mandrake looked up frowning but with a smile on his face.
“I meant you would be leaving them in these children’s rooms!” Mandrake said laughing. The school joined in, confused on whether or not they were supposed to laugh or not.
“Anywho,” Mandrake began, “I shall introduce you to the teachers for this year. I said that some of you may not find it acceptable or ‘cool’, but they decided to rap their introductions to all of you.
I gasped and gripped the PVC material on the seat harder. Gabe sort of made a noise like, “mimble wimble.”, Brendon started grinning insanely, Gerard got under the table and Mikey took off his glasses.
One by one the large armchairs spun around.

“Yo I’m Bootlicke
But you can call me Carl
I’m a little too tall
And that’s kinda risky.
Check me out.”

Bootlicke (lick kay is how you say licke), crossed his arms then got on the ground and started breakdancing.

“Oh hey there
I like Harry Potter and Cho (Chang) but I’m Zheng-Ho!
Check out my math skills, I can recite the sum of pye in one breath.
Here we go!”

I puked a bit in my mouth again.
Brendon’s eyes looked like they were becoming burnt.
Bootlicke danced to the numbers coming out of Zheng-Ho’s mouth. The rest of the little performances actually made somebody throw up so Mandrake wheeled over and said stop.
“And there’s our wonderful teachers!” he said, unsure of what our reactions would be.
Most of the people in the room just looked, damaged.

“Okay, we will be seeing you soon.” Mandrake said, “You are dismissed.”
“Keep it real homies!” Bootlicke (Carl) said before making one of those, “Yeah”, screams that the tools on The Tool Academy did.

“I am so scared Pete.” I said to him as we walked up the stairs, purposefully not taking the elevator.
“Hopefully we’ll be in the same classes.” He said, “I mean, they said that they had taken our grades from New Trier. We were in the same Science, English and Maths classes.”
“Yeah.” I said.
“Ha! Remember when you blew up that vinegar solution you had bubbling away and then it caught fire onto the curtains.”
That made me burst out laughing. Except that experience was horrifyingly embarrassing.
“Nah. When you poured boiling water on the teacher by ‘mistake’, that was WAY better.”
“How about when in Math when you didn’t know where to find x on the triangle so you just circled the x?”
“You suck at Math too!” I said, “At least I remember how to solve that now.”
“Fine.” He said, “Can I visit your room now?”
“Oh yeah..”
“To your left.” Pete said, stopping me before I could go any further.
“Oh whoops.” I opened the door and pulled him in.
“Hello. Are you Peter Wentz?” Guy asked animatedly, pushing his hair back a little more.
“Yes..” he said.
“Don’t worry, he IS my roommate.” I said, “Um, Pete, this is Guy. He’s from Eaton in England.”
“Cool.”
“Can we visit your room now?” I asked, feeling the awkwardness of Guy penetrating stare. I didn’t actually have a problem with him, he just creeped me out a LOT

PETE’S ROOM ---à
“I’m sharing a room with those people with the rainbow afro’s.” Pete told me when we were sitting on his bed.
The twins waved at him grinning creepily.
OH MY FUCKING GOD, MY LIFE IS NOW FILLED WITH CREEPERS AND CREEPYNESS!”
“They’re actually blind.” Pete told me whispering, “But they pretend they’re racing cars.”
I gasped a little.
“They can control glass. And their bones are made of glass. One of them fell off the couch.” Pete shudddered, “I thought I was going to get in trouble because the other one wouldn’t move away. So then it healed up it’s bones. It was some Class A freaky shit.”
Some dude came out of another room.
“Oh that’s Jack!” Pete said, “You know how we listened to that song on the plane?”
“Yeah?” I said, excited because I knew what was following.
“He plays guitar in All Time Low.” He squeaked, the last part barely legible.
“My roommate is best friends with all of them.” I said proudly.
“Whatever.” He said, kicking the door closed and tackling me down onto the bed. I couldn’t stop giggling when he kissed me and in five seconds a very angry looking midget was on top of Pete’s back, bashing his head with a pillow.
“Now that I have your attention!” said the female dwarf, “Did you not real the handbook and see that there is to be NO INTIMATE TOUCHING OR KISSING ON THE BEDS?”
“Oh. Sorry!” I said, sliding myself from underneath Pete and to the side awkwardly.
“You can speak on the bed but no touchy touchy!” she-dwarf squeaked before disappearing down through the bed.
“Haha, you got caught already Room Buddy?” said the fellow who I assumed was Jack.
“Oh. I forgot my introduction. Hello. I’m Jack Bakarat, it’s my second year here. Are you Natalie’s room buddy?”
”Yep.” I kind of stuttered.
“When we heard your song on the plane, she listened too.” Pete said
“Oh cool. We heard that there’s like, a dance coming up soon so we’re going to try and play there. As long as the Jonas Brothers aren’t playing and the teachers aren’t, uh, shaking their groovethangs, it should be all good.”
“Awesome.” Pete and I said in unison.
“I have to go get ready now. Do you know when we’re leaving for that shopping trip thing?” I asked
“Half an hour.” Jack said, checking his watch, “I’m coming too because I like shopping here. I do moshing so I need some new armor and crap.”
“The sport?” I asked
“Yeah! You should sign up for it! It’s awesome. And they’re forming a head bob group too as well. So you can go be gangsta and stuff. I think Alex is going.”
“Who’s Alex?” I asked.
“Our singer.” Jack said, like he was talking about his baby or something.
“Okay. I have to go now. Maybe Guy wrote another Victoria song.”
“What’s that?” Pete asked
“I’ll tell you later. Bye!” I kissed him on the lips and a dwarf appeared just as soon as I got out of the room.

‘”Smash it up, smash it up, and now we kick it down.” - I’m not going to name the title of the song.

When I got back to the room, Guy was sporting an ascot and a well ironed t-shirt.
“Do I look okay?” he asked me seriously, “Honest answers okay Crystal. I simply cannot mess this up!”
“You look fine.” I said. “I like the scarf.”
“It’s actually an ascot. You can borrow one if you’d like. I have one in every color of the rainbow!”
“Who are you dressing up for?” Bilvy asked, who was reclining on the couch, checking phone messages. There would be a lot of new sim cards bought today, I thought.
“Well, it would be too nerve racking to even say her name.” Guy said, knotting his fingers together.
“Is it that girl Victoria again?” Natalie asked
“VICTORIIIIIIAAAA.” He said. I’ve gave William the, is-he-controlled-by-mind-controlling-mutant-toads face.
“You look fine.” I said
“Oh thank you all of you. I hope that I will be able to impress h-her.” He said, “I must go now, cheerio!”
Guy bolted out of the door, tripping over his own tied up shoelaces in the process. Andy walked out of the bathroom.
“He has cologne that smells like sawdust.” He said, screwing up his nose.
“Ew.” Everyone said.

Minutes Later:
Voices were coming from somewhere again. People say that they’re called intercoms but I think that they’re ghosts acutally.
“Hello children.”
It was Kerry Ellerslie from the night before,
“All of you need to be in the main hall, the one with the huge clock in it, in five minutes. Please do not fight over elevators.”

More Minutes Later:
“Hey Gerard.” I said, catching up to him walking out.
“Howzit hanging?” he said, grinning that wide grin that I didn’t trust entirely. But it was still friendly.
“Um. I’m still tired.” I said
“Yeah me too. Holy fuck, my roommate’s are psycho’s. Not Courtney but the rest of them.” He said, looking aound to see if they were following.
“What’s wrong with them?” I asked
“Dude, they’re like satanists. I thought it was gonna be real cool, like, they were gonna be the coolest Misfits fans ever and we’d have long-ass conversations about how the shit they are but no. They even drew fuckin’ pentagrams on the mirror!”
“Oh. I hope you’ll survive a whole year.” I said, “Are the elevators this way?”
“Yeah.” He snorted
“Why did you laugh?” I asked
“You said Way.” He said, giggling again.
“Gah.” I said, rolling my eyes.

This Shit is All Boring, I’m Skipping Ahead.
“HOLY SHIT! WE’RE IN TOKYO!” Trixi said in a harsh whisper. She punched my arm. I punched her arm. We had a fist fight.

Once again we were in a van (really it was a bus). We were all being let out at different times so it wouldn’t look suspicious, a crapload of international students coming into the city with NO ADULT SUPERVISION (did you read that shit? No supervision.)

Courtney began taking pictures.
“Cool camera.” I said
“Thank you. It was my birthday present from last year. It’s my baby.” She laughed, and then caught sight of something else that she wanted to document. Trixi kicked my shins.
“Ahh, bitch!” I said, getting her in the nose. She tried to swipe at me but I shadowed out of the way, onto the ground. Trixi crossed her arms and threw a tantrum.
“Emo kid.” I said, amused in the fact that yes, I did just win a battle.
“2nd grader.” she said. Ooh, straight to the gut.
“Baby foetus.” I said, crossing my arms.
“Prep.”
“CHAV.”
“Cheerleader.”
“I took a picture of you guys arguing. Hope you don’t mind.” Courtney said
“It’s ok.” I said
“Oh, I have the BEST camera face.” Trixi said pulling a Pete face perfectly. Ow, my eyes burnt in the weird good/bad way. So I just attempted the pissed off face but Trixi kinged me again.
“Dickface.” I said under my breath.
“You’re just jealous.” Trixi said, shaking her bangs back.
“Uh, actually guys, the camera was off. I didn’t even have it out. I just thought you looked weird so I kept watching.”
“Oh.”
I looked around and became aware of the people, some who I knew and some who I really didn’t staring. I saw the people that I guessed were Gerard’s satanist friends.
Mikey got up and turned around with Courtney and she got a picture in his eye with the flash on.
“OW, FUCKING SHIT!” he said, turning around and going back down like a whack-a-mole. Trixi applauded her so she bowed. We pulled around a tight corner and Trixi slammed into the metal bars on the window side.
“WE ARE NOT PLAYING CORNERS.” she said through her teeth. We went around a round a bout and I got my ribcage slammed into the armrest. I pushed her arm and then I got pushed into the aisle.
“Try pulling that shit again and I’m throwing you out the window.”
I sat down in defeat, crossing my arms and looking the other way.
“I can’t stay mad at you.” she said, putting an arm around my neck and pulling like a hangman’s noose. I heard the camera snap again.
“Sorry but your face was going blue. It was a cool kind of shade.”
I laughed.

Heck! I'll put in the most part of the third chapter. Thanks for reading this far!


ACTUAL SHOPPING PART (I know reading about chicks fighting is SO boring.)
We had been dispersed through the main part of Tokyo in groups, luckily we could choose. The satanist people kept on staring down Mikey. He looked SO disturbed.
“Where do we go now?” Patrick asked, being the map holder. Gabe was having a breakdown and he wouldn’t stop talking.
“HEY CRYSTAL!” Natalie said from down the street. No shame. She was with her All Time Low buds. Gabe shut up.
“Who is that?!!!” he said. He spoke some random Spanish
“Aw, Gabey Baby is in L.O.V.E!” Joe said, doing a little monkey dance on the spot. Gabe just kept on staring like a moron.
“I can introduce you later.” I told him
“What? NO! I have to get ready! Look at me, I’m a mess!”
“A hot mess.” Brendon said quietly, with a giggle. He and Ryan laughed and pushed each other around a bit and then Ryan almost fell onto the street so they stopped.
“You always look like.” Patrick said, trying to make eye contact with him
“Yeah. Well, I can’t look like a mess in front of HER!” he said. Gabe turned to me and Trixi. Courtney took another picture of a skyscraper.
“You guys are girls right?” he asked
“No.” I said sarcastically.
“I need to be pretty for this girl. Beautify me!”
I resisted pulling out the Cherry Death No. 16 lipstick out of Trixi’s bag and smearing it all over his face.
“We can work. . . for a price.” Trixi said.
“Anything.” Gabe said, panting for some reason.
“You have to… buy us whatever we want from five different stores.”
“Okay. Just for you two.”
“Courtney is helping.” I said
“Three of you.” he said, correcting himself and pulling at his Justin Timberlake chain.
“Hi-five!” I said. Oh man that was cool. We even did the, x3 jump in the air, triple 5 combo.
“Where do we start?” Gabe asked eagerly.
“I think we should make Gabriel a scene kid!” Trixi said.
“Yeah, put in a few neon streaks!” Ryan said, jumping up and tipping the hat off Gabe’s head. Brendon sniggered and then the two of them ran up and stole Patrick’s hat, running down the street. Stealing Patrick’s hat makes him homicidal so he caught up to them in under 20 seconds and tackled them to the ground. Courtney had the camera set onto video.
“Please help me. Fast.” Gabe said, getting down on his knees so he was the same height as Trixi and I. Literally.
HELP! NINJAS ATE MY GROWTH HORMONES FROM INSHIDE OF ME!
“We will.” I said, patting him on the shoulder
“I say we start in that shop. We lost the others already.” Trixi suggested, pointing at a clothing store across the street.
“WOO!”
X4 HI-FIVE!

Enter Mr. Men’s Manly Attire Super! (the shop).
“Is this good?” Gabe said, holding up a pair of American flag patterned tights. I almost screamed. Trixi slammed her head into a wall, then got dizzy and had to stop talking for a minute until she re-cooperated.
“NO!” she screamed, getting up a minute later. The woman at the counter looked up suddenly. Courtney stopped filming.
“What about this?” she suggested holding up a mankini.
“Awesome.” Gabe said, being magnetically drawn to them.
“NO GABRIEL!” Trixi said, coming between the Gabe and the Mankini. I remembered I saw one that looked the same from Borat.
“Gabriel!” Trixi said, pulling his face in her direction. He turned away, pouting.
“GABRIEL EDWARDO SAPORTA! TURN THIS WAY!” she said, hands on hips. Gabe turned her way.
“Do you want to look pretty for your dream girl or not?!” she said, face turning beyond red (can your face go reddish brown when your pissed?)
“Yes.” he said weakly.
“What was that? I just heard, I’m a big fat loser!” Trixi said tauntingly
“I’m not a loser and I want to look pretty.” he said quietly.
“WHAT?” she said, “I can’t hear you!”
“I’m not a loser and I want to be pretty.” he said louder.
“LOUDER NOW!” Trixi said putting her hand to her ear.
“I AM NOT A LOSER AND I WANT TO BE PRETTY!!!!!!
I AM NOT A LOSER AND I WANT TO BE PRETTY!!!!!!
I AM NOT A LOSER AND I WANT TO BE PRETTY!!!!!!”
“Good boy.” she said, patting his arm, “Now try this shirt on.” she said, holding a shirt out with neat vertical lines running up and down it. Kind of like Guy’s shirt.
“No way am I wearing that shit.” he said, putting up his hands.
“If you want to survive, I suggest you TRY ON THE SHIRT.” she said, throwing it at his face, “I’ll find you some pants.”
I heard Gabe say, “Why the fuck did I sign up for this shit?”
“I CAN’T HEAR YOU!” Trixi said pulling out a pair of black trousers and comparing it with her height. Any pants our height is Gabe’s legs. The lady at the counter had a man with her and they kept on staring at Trixi but I decided I shouldn’t drop a hint about it.
She found a pair of pants, a jacket and a tie and threw it all over the top. Gabe opened up the door and walked out. Courtney and I laughed but then stopped when we received the death glare that could probably turn us to stone from Trixi.
“Aw Gabey, you look like a real boy now!” she said happily.
“I’m not a fuckin’ Pinnochio.” he said
“Just put on the hat.” she said, trying to jump up and put it on.
“No!” he said, ducking out of the way.
“Just try it!” she said, chasing him through the racks of clothes
“NO!” he said
“PUT THE DAMN HAT ON!” Trixi said once she cornered him, brandishing the black bowler hat like a loaded weapon. He gave in and put it on.
I gave him a once over and laughed. The people at the counter laughed. Trixi slammed herself down on the ground.
“I’m gonna die, I’m gonna die.” she recited over and over, holding her knees to her chest tightly. I sighed and sat down on the carpet next to her.
“Trixi?” I asked, waiting for the fireback like with the out-of-date fireworks you throw on the bonfires on July 4th and then they explode in your face and your eyeborows are taken off
“I know I fail at life but why does this happen to me? I try and try but I can’t even make a future sex god look good. WHAT’S WRONG WITH ME?”
I was a little pertubed by her calling Gabe a sex god. Maybe she had psychic fortune-telling powers?
“You’re not a life failer.” I told her, “You’re awesome, chum!” I said, giving her the custom punch in the shoulder. She cheered up
“Really?” she said, looking at me with tears in her eyes.
“Really really.” I said quoting Shrek.
“It gets worse sometimes.” Gabe told Courtney. I ignored that.
“I think you just made Gabe look a little too, formal. We want Natalie to want to meet Gabe, not think that she was walking into a marriage.”
“Okay.” she said, “So. We have to make him look like a sex god, without birthday suits or revealing clothing?”
“Yes.” I said
“I think I can continue.” she said, pulling herself up off the ground.
“WE ARE GOING TO MAKE YOU THE HOTTEST GUY EVER.” she said enthusiastically.
“Yay!” the shop assistants cheered.
“We’ve got to leave here though! We need like, giant-sized Harajuku stuff or something!”
The shop assistants looked crest-fallen.

Harajuku For Men
We were out of that store in a minute. Somebody threw up in the store and it reeked like dead rats that you find two months later after they had initially been decapitated. I fucking hate mousetraps.

Hot Topic – Tokyo
We all exchanged glances. Was America really taking over the world that badly? Yes. But we still went it anyway.
“Who’s the Osaka Band?” Courtney asked, holding up one of their shirts.
“I don’t know.” I said, “This is cool.” I said, throwing a gorilla shaped hat at Trixi’s head.
“Godzilla shirt?” Trixi said, invinsible to my hat throwing brute force.
“Yep.”
“WHOA. Look at these glasses.” Gabe said, picking a pair of white glasses frames.

Basically we walked out of Hot Topic–Japan with a slightly more Asian Gabe (with new glasses).
“I’ll name them something soon!” he said, feeling them up. I was pertubed. You know I only like saying pertubed because I feel like I’m talking about pubes, which makes me giggle, then snort in that order.
We all stopped to find sim cards at a small convenience store. The old man in the there scratched his head and said in Japanese what I imagined would have been, “Damn, these kids keep on buyin’ new sim cards. I’ll bet that they’re using them for drugs or somethin.”
Yeah, he was saying THAT in his mind! I’ll bet.




There. When I get back to school, I want to smile in knowing that Trixi Trixi did in fact read this and that sje threw a tanty. And pulled Pete faces etc.
(i don't think that was even 3 chapters. just a whole lot of split up crap.
-santi
xo)
Sign up to rate and review this story