Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Goddess of Desire

Goddess of Desire

by CherryBlossom1210 0 reviews

A playboy is having the time of his life and flirting with girls,but then he wakes up to a certain girl that calls herself a Goddess of Desire.He at first thinks it's some joke,but learns that she ...

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2009-08-23 - Updated: 2009-08-23 - 1697 words

0Unrated
A basketball slammed int the basket and alots of girls and guys cheered.The guy that slammed the ball into the basket gave a high-five to a blonde boy with blue eyes,his best friend.
The guy had a wierd hairstyle resembling a chicken's butt.Jet black hair with piercing,onyx and cold eyes.Shirtless and swetaing from playing basketball and running alot.You know who this is,right?
The one and only,Sasuke Uchiha!
"Dobe!I'm open!",he yelled to his blonde best friend,Naruto Uzamaki.Naruto dribbled the ball past the opponents and threw it to Sasuke who grabbed it perfectly and dribbled it towards the basket.He faked left to the oppnent and went right dunking the ball in perfectly once again.
"Whoo!Sasuke-kun,you're so awesome!",a girl squealed.
"Naruto-kun!Marry me!",another girl yelled.They rolled their eyes ignoring the fangirls and cotinued to play.

It was getting to be dark and Sasuke and Naruto had won the game.They were walking back home when threee girls ran up to them.
"Sasuke-kun,you played so great!",a girl squealed.
"Naruto-kun,you were awesome!",another girl squealed.
"You both are so hot!",the last squealed.Sasuke smirked and Naruto sighed.
"Sorry,but I got a girl.Sasuke,I'll see you back at the dorm.",Naruto said handing Sasuke the ball and running off.
"Sasuke-kun,are you going to leave?",a girl asked.
"Nah,there's actually enough of me for the three of you.",he said and they squealed.
They went over to the dorms and he flirted with them more than they could take.They soon fainted and Sasuke smirked as always and just left them going to his dorm.
"Oi,Uchiha,you're late.",a guy with long brown hair and white eyes.
"Be quiet,Hyuuga,what do you care?",Sasuke said walking past him and heading to the showers with his towel.
"How troublesome.",a guy with his hair in a high ponytail like a pineapple and brown eyes.
"Keep your mouth shut,Nara.",Sasuke said before leaving and walking to the boys showers.Nobody was there,so he had it all to himself.
Though,while he was undressing and stepping into the hot water,he could have swore he heard a giggle.He turned to see who was there,but nobody.
"If there's a girl in here,just show yourself.I need some company tonight,anyways.",he said smirking.
"...soon....",a whisper in the air said.He looked aroudn to see if there was indeed a girl,but nody was there.He sighed just thinking he must've been hearing things and just went back to his shower.
He went back to the dorm and inside his room.He got into a t-shirt and sweatpants and left his room to where the guys were playing some videogame.
"Dobe still not here?",Sasuke asked.
"Might just get some tonight.",Shikamaru said.
"Be quiet.",Neji said.
"Oh,a problem.Hyuuga?",Sasuke asked sitting down.
"You too,my cousin is crazy if she actually loves Naruto.",Neji muttered.
"Let me play.",Sasuke said nudging Shikamaru and staring at the t.v waiting for the control to get into his hands.
"No,I'm about to beat Neji.",Shikamaru said starting to shoot at Neji's played in the game.
"Give,I'm better.",Sasuke said.Shikamaru scoffed and just handed it to him.Sasuke continued to shoot at Neji's player,as Neji was trying to defend himself.

Naruto hadn't come back till late at night,and they were still playing the video game.Sasuke kept beating neji,and Neji was just getting pissed off.
"Yo,let me go against teme.",Naruto said grabbing the control from Neji.
"Oi,dobe,what you do with Hinata?",Sasuke asked.
"Oh,we went to the movies and then went to the video arcade,Got some food after,and went to Make-out Cliff.",Naruto said.Sasuek snorted and Neji fumed.Make-out Cliff was a parking drive that couples went to to make-out,of course.
"You damn bastard!",Neji yelled.
"Back off,I'm right now playing.",Naruto said kicking his leg at him to stay away.
"Dobe,you know I'll beat you.",Sasuke said.
"You dont know that,Teme.",Naruto said stil kiking his leg at Neji.Neji grabbed Naruto's leg,but leg go when Naruto kicked his other leg.
"Damn it,Hyuuga,leave me alone.",Naruto said.
"You know,you haven't been so loud and stupid today.",Shikamaru said.
"Yeah,I'm thinking about something with me and Hinata.",Naruto said.
"Like what?",Sasuke asked.
"About us hooking up.I think it's about time.But I'm too nervous to talk to her about it.",Naruto said.
"Oh,that's it!",Neji yelled grabbing both of Naruto's ankle and throwing him off the couch and dragging him outside.
"Hyuuga,let go of me!",Naruto yelled throwing the control at Neji's face.Neji let go rubbing his forehead and Naruto grabbed the control closing the door,locking it,and going back to the game.
"Damn it!Let me in!",Neji yelled.
"Wow,you did something smart,Dobe.",Teme said giving Naruto a knuckle touch.
"Oi,don't let him in until he stops banging ont he door.That'll mean he's too tired.",Naruto said.
"Damn,Naruto's gone smart.",Shikamaru chuckled.

It was very,very late at night.Around 3 and the guys were sleeping,Neji was allowed to come in and went to his room already,and Sasuke was on the computer typing and flirting with girls.
SasukeLover:Sasuke,how about we meet tomorrow for some fun.Late at night,your room.

Uchiha:You know I'll consider it,you never know if I'm in that kind of mood,could even be tonight.

Sasuke Lover:Ooh,I would love that.

Uchiha:Come back some other day to talk,I'll tell you my answer by then.

SasukeLover:Alright then,goodnight.

Uchiha:Goodnight.
,he typed last and exited the room to another.It was empty.He sighed.Suddenly somebody logged in.He leaned in and read the name.
CherryDelight:Hi.

Uchiha:Hey,you are?

CherryDelight:Secret.

Uchiha:I see.Go to this school?

CherryDelight:No,but soon,I will.

Uchiha:Have I ever seen or met you?

CherryDelight:No,but you soon will.
,and with that,she logged out.
He was confused by the last words,but ignored it wanting to meet this girl,for fun.He yawned very tired and turned off his lights laying on his bed and falling to sleep.

The door opened and Neji came in scoffing as he saw Sasuke sound and stil asleep.
"Oi,Uchiha,wake up.We gotta get to class.",Neji said.Sasuke groaned and turned away.
"Leave him.I'l cover for him.",Naruto said.
"Why?",Neji asked.
"Cause,he'll kill me if I don't.",Naruto said grabbing his bag and walking ou.Neji shrugged closing the door to Sasuek's room and the three left.
Sasuke opened his eyes slowly about half an hour later and yawned waking.He felt arms go around his waist and something soft go wrap around his legs.
"Wake up,Sasuke.",an angelic,sweet voice said.He sighed and turned his head to where the voice came from.Behind him,he saw a blurry pink headed girl's face close to his.
"In a minute.",he said and turned away closing his eyes and sighing.
His eyes shot open and he turned to the girl disbelieved.She giggled and he jumped pulling away from her and smacking against the wall.
Her hair was long and pink.Her eyes shining Emerald green,her skin smooth and soft,very silky.She was wearing some robe that beared her legs and arms and covered the rest of her body.
"Who the hell are you?",he asked totally amazed that a hot girl was on his bed.She gigled and stood up from the bed.
"I'm Sakura,Goddess of Desire,at your service.",she said and then got on the bed crawling to him.
"What are you dong and what the hell is a Goddess of Desire?",he asked.She stopped in front of him and stood up straight touching his body.
"You are really hot.I'm very luxcky that I got you.",she said as her hands trailed off down his body.
"Lucky you got me?What?",he asked,but then jumped as she had just grabbed a certain part of his lower body.
"Ok,enough.Seriously,who are you and why are you trying to do me?",he asked grabbing her hands.
"I already told you who I am.I'm Sakura,your Goddess of Desire.",she said.
"Explain what the hell that is?",he asked sarcastically.
"Well,in other words,the girl to do whatever you want when you want,but it's not a sex slave.Just something like that.",she said smiling.
"You're my what?!",he yelled.She giggled and leaned in licking his lower lip.
"Your lips taste good.",she whispered.He shook his head trying to keep focused and puled away getting off the bed and running to the door.He opened it and ran out.
"Dude's there's some chick in my room saying she's my to and you guys are already gone!Damn it!",he yelled.She walked outside the room and looked everywhere.
"Hmm,very homey.",she said sitting down and crossin her legs.
"Ok,look you crazy chick!Get out of my dorm and go back to your room full of crazy fangirls!",he yelled.
"I don't have a room and don't know any fangirls.",she said laying back and smiling as she stretched out her leg.He couldn't help but look at it.
"You know,you can touch as well as look.",she said biting her lip.He leaned towards her,but then shok his head concentrating.
"Ok,how is it possible I have some toy in my room saying she's a toy to me?",he asked himself.
"I'm not a toy,I'm your Goddess.A very good one too.",she said standing up.
"What are you some goody good brainiac?",he asked.
"I didn't say I was good at that.",she said smirking.His eyes went wide and he turned away.
"Ah!",he screamed.
Sign up to rate and review this story