Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Goddess of Desire

Chapter 1

by CherryBlossom1210 1 review

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2009-08-23 - Updated: 2009-08-23 - 1310 words

0Unrated
Sakura was in the living room looking around as Sasuke was getting dressed in his room.He came out wearing a dressy black shirt witht he sleeves pushed up and jeans with sneakers.
"Ok,chick,get out.",he said grabbing her and pulling her with him.She pulled away easily and walking back.
"Where should our first time be?",she squealed looking around again.
"You know what?Fine,stay here,but at least take off the stupid robe.Me and the guys will chase you out later.",he said and walked to her ripping the robe off.His eyes went wide and she giggled turning to him.
"Are you that excited?",she asked pushing her naked body close to him.He looked awaya nd grabbe dher hand leading her into his room.He set her on the bed,still not loking,and went to his drawers taking out one of his shirts and boxers.he threw it to her and walked to the door.
"Wear that.",he said and closed the door after him.She shrugged and put the things on and then went outside,where Sasuke had already gone.

"Damn chick.",he muttered walking to the class.He entered and made his way to his seat.
"Sasuke,where have you been this morning?",the teach asked.
"I slept in.",Sasuke said.
"You didn't go to the nurse for a scar?",the teach asked looking between Naruto and asuke.Sasuke sat and leaned back on his chair.
"No,I didn't.Forget Naruto,he's just trying to cover for me.",Sasuke said.
"What should be your punsihment this time?",the teach asked sarcastically.
"Nothing,or I tell a secret of what you keep hidden in your desk.",Sasuke said closing his eyes.The teach cleared his throat and went back to work a moment later.
"Dude,why do you seem so tense?",Naruto whispered.
"Nothing.",Sasuke said trying to keep himself calm and trying to erase the girls body from hi his head.
Class finished and it was time for lunch.Sasuke wase ating witht he guys and talking,he had finally stopped thiking of the crazy girl and was all relazed.Until guys whistele's were heard and girls were shocked.
"What's with all the commotion?",Neji asked.
"Don't know,don't care.",Sasuke said taking a drink from his gatorade.
"Yo,ever heard of some chick coming into the lunchroom barely dressed and in your clothes?",Naruto asked Sasuke staring at something behind him.Neji and Shikamaru looked where he was staring,and their eyes went wide.
"No.",Sasuke said.
"Neither have I,but I'm seeing it.",Naruto said pointing.Sasuke turned and then spit all the gatorade in his mouth choking and coughing.
"Sasuke,are you alright?",an angelic voice said behind him.Sakura ran towards him and started to pat his back.
"Who is she?",Naruto asked.
And why is she wearing your clothes?",Neji asked.
"And why is she out here wearing only that?",Shikamaru asked.
"I'm Sasuke's G-!",Sakura had started saying but Sasuke turned around slapping a hand over her mouth.
"She's my gilfriend.",he said.
"What?!",all the fangirls yelled disbelieved and mad.
"Your what?",the guys asked.Sakura said something muffled and Sasuke nodded.
"Yep,she's my girl.",Sasuke said.He let go of Sakura and turned back to the guys sitting down.Z
"Why is she dressed like that in public?And why didn't we see her with you in the room this morning?",Naruto asked.
"Well,he ripped off my robe,so I had to wear this.You didn't see me because I was hiding.",she explained and hugged Sasuke from behind.
"He what?",the guys said.Everybody in the cafeteria was staring wide-eyed.
"No,I didn't.She's making that up.",Sasuke said.Sakua giggled and wrapped her legs around him.
"Yes,you did.This morning.When I was telling you all about me.",she said.
"You just met her this morning?!?",Naruto asked.
"Yeah.",Sakura said.
"Ok,I'm gonna head to the room to talk with..ummm...this..girl,and I'll see you guys later.",Sasuke said standing up,and litteraly giving her a piggyback ride as she held on tight to him.
"You don't even know her name?",Neji asked.
"Yes,he does.It's Sakura.",she said and kissed his neck making him jump a little.
"Ok,bye.",he said quickly beginning to walk away fast.He walked out of the lunch room leaving everybody shocked and disbelieved.He stopped as three girls made their way towards him,and looked up shocked.
"Sasuke,wha....",a blonde trailed off.
"Hi,I'm Sasuke's girl.Call me Sakura.",Sakura said squeezing her hold on him.
"Your her girl?",a brown headed girl asked.
"Yes,she is.",Sasuke said quickly,and very irritated.
"Who are you?",Sakura asked.
"I'm Ino,one of Sasuke's friends.",Ino said.Sakura jumped down and they gasped seeing what she was wearing.
"And you two?",Sakura asked.
"Umm,Tenten.",the brown-haired girl said.
"I'm H-Hinata.",another said.
"And we are leaving now.",Sasuke said grabbing Sakura's arm andn dragging her past the girls walking away.
"Bye,nice to meet you!",Sakura called to them.

Sasuke burst in his room and threw Sakura on the bed slamming the door shut and locking it.
"What do you think you're doing out there wearing that and making me tell thme you're my girl?!?",he yelled.She stood up and smiled.
"I need to talk to you.",she said walking up to him.
"There will be no talking involving touching or stuff.Tell who you really are and why you are stalking me.",he said.
"What's stalking?",she asked.
"Agh!",he yelled walking past her.
"Don't get mad.Here,just tell me what you want to make you feel better.",Sakura said walking up to him.
"You know what I want?I want you to leave me alone!",he yelled.She stopped behind him and stared as e turned to her and narrowed his eyes at her.
"Really?",she whispered.
"Really.",he said to her face.She stared into his eyes turning serious all of a sudden.
"Sorry,but I can't do that.I'm yours,your mine.",she said in a soft voice.He took a deep breath and continued to stare at her.When she suddenly grabbed his face and pushed their lips together.
He at first was surprised at first,but then just gave into the kiss.They parted lips and their tongues battled roughly.
The door opened and four heads poked in.Those four heads were the guys and Ino.They held in their snickering and watched as the two made-out heavily.
"What's going on?",Tenten asked poking in her head.Hinata went to the floor and poked her head in to see as well.
"Wow,they are really close if they just met.",Ino whispered.They all nodded agreeing.
Suddenly,Sasuke started to wrap an arm around her waist.Sakura wrapped one arm around his neck and placed a hand on his shoulder.He did the same,putting his hand on her shoulder,but not before unbuttoning the shirt.Then he slipped the shirt down bearing her body.
All of the guys eyes widened and Hinata got away before she could faint.They continued to stare as Sakura and Sasuke as he undressed her.
"This is like t.v but in reality.",Ino whispered.
"This is so.....",Naruto trailed off shaking his head.
"Should we even be watching?",Tenten asked.They all shrugged,and continued to watch as Sasuke began to lead Sakura to the bed.
"We should probably stop watching now.",Neji said walking away.The four popped their heads out and closed the door silently walking and sitting on the couch.
The moment they heard all the moaning,grunting,and Sakura's first scream,they all left quickly.
Sign up to rate and review this story