Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Wakeup and notice you're someone you're not

3 Flirting

by beccahmelecka 4 reviews

Gerard flirts with Frank.:D Read

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2009-08-24 - Updated: 2009-08-24 - 954 words

0Unrated

Author's Note: Didn't update this weekend because I was on a roadtrip to Pennsylvania.. Hope you like the Chapter. . Please Review! :D Ps: Add me on Livejournal, anyone who has it!.. My username is also beccahmelecka on there. Now.. to the Story!

Gee's P.O.V
I pulled out of the school parking lot and glanced over at Frank. He looked so cute in his skinny jeans and bright red Black Flag T-shirt. His eyes were an adorable shade of light brown and it looked like he had a bit of jet black guyliner on.
I looked over at him again quickly.. Yes- definately wearing eyeliner, that's hot. I wonder if he's gay, Ugh probably not- but a boy can dream!

My thoughts of Frank were interupted when I looked in the rearview mirror at my brother in the back seat. Mikey was sitting there smiling at me, yet narrowing his eyes at the same time, what a little prick!
"What? Mikey, Why are you looking at me like that?" I asked, adjusting my seatbelt.
He just smiled and shook his head. I sighed. Oh no, what if there was something on my face? Shit, what if Frank saw it and thought I was gross?

As soon as we stopped at a traffic light I hastily grabbed the rearview mirror to check my face for anything. When I looked at my reflection there was nothing on my face at all! Phew, that is a relief! I looked over my face once more just to make sure that I didn't miss anything. The mirror was much to small to see my whole face at once, so I had to keep my hand on the mirror to shift it up and down. I was probably looking in the glass a bit too long because I felt a hand on my arm and looked over at Frank.

"Light's green" he blushed
"Oops" I said a bit embarassed about the situation.
"It's ok"
That's where Mikey cut in-"What were you checking yourself out? Of course you have to look your best for Frank over here!" he nudged my shoulder a bit with his hand.
"Shut up Michael!" I batted his hand away with a slap.
"That's what I thought... and don't call me Michael!"
I sighed and looked over at Frank, he looked like he was just blushing at what Mikey just said. Wait- Frank blushing.. again? Did that mean that he liked me? Ohmygosh, I hope so!
"Geeeraaard. . .Where are we going?" Mikey asked
"Pizza.".. "Frankie, do you like pizza?"
"Yep!"
"Oooohhh.. Nicknames, I love it Fwrannkieee!" Mikey squealed. This is going to get embarassing, not only am I realizing that I have a huge crush on my brothers friend, but Mikey is sitting back there mocking everything I do.. What next?

Frank's P.O.V
Ohmygod! I think that Gerard has a crush on me.. and not only that, I think that I have a crush on him too...
No- I can't, I'm not gay
But he's hot!
Ok, maybe I'm confused..
Nope, definately gay.
Bisexual?
Ok, I'll settle for that.
I was having this internal battle in my head because when I looked over at Gerard from the passenger seat of his car, he looked even hotter than he was when I had first seen him in the cafeteria.
The sun was shining down on his gorgeous black hair and his eyes were so intence... and just so...so... sexy! They were this really pretty colour of green and when I looked into them, I could feel my heart speeding up. Oh my god, Oh my god, Oh my god I should probably stop thinking about Gerard like this, I mean.. what if he didn't like me? What if he wasn't even gay? What would Mikey think? What would anyone else think? I looked back over at Gerard just thinking that I was going to steal another quick glance at him while he wasn't looking, but when I looked over I noticed Gerard looking at me too.

I didn't know what else to do, so I smiled at him and in return he winked at me. That is when I started blushing again.

**

Gerard's P.O.V
We were now in the pizza store eating our slices in one of the booth's. I was sitting beside Mikey on the inside of the booth and across from Frank. Mikey and I both had the classic pepporoni pizza, but Frank had ordered veggie pizza because he told us that he was a vegetarian. I had a really strong feeling of butterflies in my stomache when I thought about Frank that I had never felt before for anyone, but it wasn't nervousness.. it was just how he made me feel.
When we were halfway done our pizza's Frank moved his foot under the table and accidentally touched my foot.
"Sorry" he told me looking down. This is when I decided that I was going to make my move to let him know how I feel. Underneath the table I moved my own foot so it was touching his and I looked up playfully.
"I'm not sorry." I moved my foot on top of his and around it to see what Frank would do. Frank accepted the game of footsies and let out a small giggle.

"What the hell are you guys even talking about?" Mikey demanded.
"Nothing" I laughed causeing Frank to blush yet again. I love it when he blushes, it makes him look so cute.. not like he wasn't allready cute or anything.
"Whatever, I'm going to the washroom!"
"Kay!" And with that, Mikey got up from the table leaving me alone with Frankie.

Reviews?!
Sign up to rate and review this story