Categories > Celebrities > Simple Plan > Be Mine

Chapter 6

by evry1lovesmichelle 0 reviews

Chucks last few days home before off to college.

Category: Simple Plan - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Fantasy,Humor - Characters: Chuck Comeau,David Desrosiers,Jeff Stinco,Pierre Bouvier,Sebastien Lefebvre - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2009-08-25 - Updated: 2009-08-25 - 2334 words

0Unrated
Chapter 6


It was now a week before summer break was over. And Chuck only had a few days left home before he was off to university. We kept teasing each other and saying stupid stuff like, we wouldn’t miss each other, and we were better off. But I knew that without me being there and pestering him, Chuck would be so bored. haha. As far as our relationship is concerned, we’re just still friends. Yup.... thats right. Just friends. I’m guessing we both just don’t want to ruin our relationship. Miranda, David, and Pierre still think we are together. But oh well.

So anyways. During that night, Chuck told the band that he would no longer be a part of the band. He has school, and wasn’t interested in being in the band anymore. All of the guys understood, except for Pierre. When he heard that, he just walked out of the house. An hour later, I decided to go home. Chuck walked me halfway there.

“Did you see Pierre’s reaction when I told everyone that I didn’t want to be a part of the band anymore?” Chuck asked,

“Yeah, I didn’t know that He would react like that. He looked really upset.” I replied.

“We haven’t really hung out with him this summer, have we? He keeps avoiding us and says that he has to work.” Chuck said, as he placed his hands in his pant pockets.

“Well of course, he still thinks we’re going out. And he saw us that night on the couch....” I was looking across the street.

“You know what I think?” Chuck asked as he was looking at me.

I turn my head towards him. “What?”

“Once I leave, a lot of things are going to change around here. They can’t think that we’re going out if I’m not here. And then, Pierre will be all over you.” Chuck giggled.

I shake my head and smirked. “Noooo, I’m not going to sleep with him.”

“Ah, But you do!” Chuck smirked, and gently hits me on the shoulder.

I hit him back. “NO! I don’t want aids!” I chuckled

Chuck laughs. “I wouldn’t sleep with him either.”

“Why not? huh huh?” I laugh.

“Michelle,.... HE’S A DUDE!” Then he laughs. And I laugh along with him. Then I hugged Chuck quickly. Then we got to the halfway point.

“Well, I guess I’ll see you tomorrow.” Chuck said with a smirk.

“Aw man, I have to see you tomorrow. Boy, I can’t wait till your outta here!” I kidded.

“Hey! tomorrow is my last day here before I have to leave.” Chuck Replied.

I smirked. “ I know, this summer has gone by so fast. I never wanted it to end.”

“Same here, but before you know it, it’ll be next summer, and you’ll be done school and off to work!” Chuck said enthusiastically.

“Wooo.....hoooo. I just can’t wait for that!” I said sarcastically.

Chuck smirked.

“Well, I’ll come by in the afternoon.” I said.

“Okay, I’ll see ya then.” Chuck started to walk back to his place.

“Bye!” Then I started walking home.


That very next day, I was starting to realize that Chuck will be gone after tomorrow till thanksgiving or christmas. I was starting to get kinda sad. But I knew that He wouldn’t want to see me sad.

I headed to Chucks house after lunch. I knocked on his house door to find out that he wasn’t there.

“Oh hey Michelle! How are you today?” His mom asked.

“I’m fine Mrs. Comeau. Is Chuck here?” I asked.

She smirks. “Nope sorry. I think him and everyone else went to the skate park. They left about 30 minutes ago.”

“Okay thanks!” I said.

“Okay, see you later.” She said.


It took me 5 minutes to walk to the skate park. I saw Seb, David, and Jeff skate boarding around, and Miranda was roller blading. Chuck was sitting on a bench, just watching. I walk over.

“Hey, why aren’t you roller blading? I thought you would be showing off your moves.” I kidded.

“Ha, yeah right. I can’t even stay up for 5 seconds.” He chuckled.

I sat down beside him. “Anyone get hurt yet?”

He shakes his head. “Surprisingly, no.”

“It’ll come.” I smirked. “Are you all packed up?”

“Almost. I just have to pack all of my clothes. Then I’ll be ready.” He said.

David skate boards over. “Hey, you guys up for some slushies or something?”

“Yeah sure.” I replied. Then got up. Chuck followed.


Miranda, Seb, and Jeff came also. We got some slushies and sat outside of the store. Everyone except for me and Chuck were talking. We were just starring down at our slushies and I kept stirring mine.

“You want to come with me and help pack?” Chuck asked as he was looking at me.

“Sure, there’s nothing better to do right now anyways.” I said. We both got up and headed to his place. We went into his bedroom, and I was sitting on his bed, beside his bags. Chuck was grabbing clothes out of his dresser and was placing them in a bag in a organized fashion.

“You should do all my packing for me, I just throw it all in a bag and thats it!” I said.

“That fits your personality.” He smirks

“Yeah, I know.” I replied. “Its going to be so weird around here when your gone. Where am I supposed to go every day?”

“I’ll be less of a distraction to you, so you’ll be so bored that you’ll have to do your homework.” He kidded.

“Great, You won’t be here, so I’m going to fail school.” I giggled. he chuckled.

3 minutes later, Chuck noticed that I stopped talking. I started getting really sad. But I was trying to hide it. but you can’t hide anything from Chuck. Especially if he’s known you for about 5 years. He sits beside me.

“What’s wrong Michelle?” He asked curiously.
I smirked at him. “Oh nothing..... I just realized how much I’m going to miss you.”

“Its okay.” His hand was slowly going up and down my back. “I’m going to miss you too. But don’t worry, I’ll be back near Christmas time for a couple weeks.”

“You better call me every week to.” I chuckle. “Now I sound like your mother.”

“Just a little bit.” Chuck smirked. “Why don’t you and me go to the beach or something?”

“Sure, sounds fun.” I replied. We got up and went in his car. Well his mothers car. Then we went to the beach.


We just walked around and got some food. Then we sat by the water and watched the sun set.

“Beautiful ain’t it?” Chuck said. Looking at the sun.

“Mhmm.” I my knees were in front of my face, and my arms were hugging around my legs. Chuck had his legs flat on the ground, and leaning back.

“Do you ever think about the future? Like 5 years from now? I wonder what would be going on then.” Chuck said seriously.

“Yeah, we will be like.... 23 then. I hope I’m out of my parents house by then.” I chuckled.

“Yup. I’ll still be in school then.” Chuck sighed.

“Really? How many years do you have to be in school for?” I asked curiously.

“Seven. It takes a looong time.” Chuck said.

“Thats too long! But I know you can do it. you always pull it off.” I smirked at Chuck.

“But I bet you still think I should not give up drumming.” He asked.

“Yup. But I gave up convincing you.” I chuckled.

Chuck smirks. “Well I can’t see myself being in a band. Especially with Pierre. We argue way too much!”

“Yeah, It was like every week you guys argued about something. At least our arguments end 5 minutes later.” I said.

“Yeah, true.” Chuck agreed.

We headed home a little after the sun went down. Chuck was going to finish packing and call it a night because he had to leave early in the morning. I decided to stay for a bit. I just headed to the bathroom, when I heard Pierre entering the basement. Chuck was watching TV.

“Pierre? What are you doing here?” Chuck asked curiously as he stood up.

I was washing my hands when I heard Chuck say that. I whispered to myself. “Uh oh, why is he here for?” I rest my ear on the door so I could hear better.

“You here alone? Or is Michelle here?” Pierre asked.

“No, she just left a while ago. Why?” Chuck asked.

“Well, Since you’ll be gone for a few years, You guys wouldn’t be able to go out anymore seeing that it would be kind of hard. So I just wanted to tell you that once your gone, She’s mine.” Pierre said. I could hear him walking closer to Chuck.

“Really? Hows that going to work if she doesn’t want you?” Chuck said.

“What do you mean? She’s always wanted me.” Pierre said frustrated.

“Well, Look what you’ve done to her these past couple of years. No if I were her, I wouldn’t.” Chuck said. Starting to stand up for me.

“Those were only minor.” Pierre said.

“Well to her, they weren’t minor. You hurted her too many times. And girls never forget. I know you will be harassing her once I’m gone. And I’m glad I’ll be far away from you! Only reason that I don’t want to go is because I wont be able to protect her from you!” Chuck said pissed off.

Right before Pierre was going to say anything, Chuck interrupted.

“If I wasn’t going to school, and was still in the band, I would’ve quitted any ways because of you. We always argue most of the time.”

“The band doesn’t need you any ways. We don’t need to be bossed around by you anymore.” Pierre replied.

“Well I’m glad your happy. Now get out of my house!” Chuck shouted.

Pierre gave him a dirty look and stormed out of the basement. Then I heard the door slam. I slowly opened the bathroom door and walked towards Chuck.

“Whoa! Someone has some issues huh?” I asked Chuck. He looked kind of tense.

“He’s such an asshole.” Chuck said. really pissed off.

“Yeah I know. But don’t get so fired up about it. And don’t worry about me, I’ll be fine.” I said. I was behind him and had my hands on his shoulders.

“Your probably right. But you have to promise that You’ll never go out with him.” Chuck said. He turns around and faces me.

I smirk. “I promise.”

He smirks back. “Good.”


I went back home and went to bed. I was in a heavy sleep, and I guess I didn’t hear my alarm go off at 8AM. I woke up at 8:30AM. And Chuck was going to leave shortly.

I look at the clock. “OH SHIT! I better get going.... NOW!” I jumped out of my bed, got my clothes on, brushed my hair and teeth. Then ran back into my bedroom to grab something that I got for Chuck, and ran to his house as fast as I can. (Not that fast lol)

I saw Chuck placing his bags into the trunk. And he had a lot of bags! I slowed down in front of him. I was exhausted from the run, and was trying to catch my breath.

“Did you run all the way here?” Chuck said shocked.

“...Yeah... Surprised?” I said as I was huffing.

“Well, yeah! Of course I am.” He smirked.

10 seconds later, I caught my breath. “Did everyone say goodbye to you yet?”

“Yeah, last night after you left. You can’t expect them to get up this early just to say good bye to me.” He chuckled.

I laughed. “Thats too true.”


Chuck’s mom and dad walk out of the house and to the car.

“Chuck hunny, Its time to go.” Chuck’s mom said, as she went into the car with his dad.

Me and Chuck look into each others eyes.

“Here, I got this for you.” I hand him a flat, square gift to him. “This is your farewell, birthday present since i wont see you then. Don’t open it till you get there.”

Chuck looks down at the gift. Then looks back at me. “You didn’t have to you know.”

“Well you know me.” I smirked. Then we hugged. He’s a few inches taller than me. So my face was resting on his shoulder.

“I’m going to miss you.” I whispered. I was starting to get emotional.

“I’m going to miss you too.” He whispered back. We ended the hug and he was holding my shoulders.

He saw a tear on my face that just left my eye. He swept it away and had his hand on my face for a second, and smirked. I smirked back. Then he got into the back seat as I moved onto the sidewalk. Right when the car started to drive away, Chuck waved, and I waved back. And I watched until the car was out of sight. Then I slowly walked back home.


Later that day, Chuck was in his dorm. He just finished unpacking. My gift was laying on his newly made bed. He sat down and opened it. It was a picture of me and him on the last day of school before summer break. He stared at it for a few minutes and was thinking back to when he was back home.
Sign up to rate and review this story