Categories > Celebrities > Simple Plan > Be Mine

Chapter 7

by evry1lovesmichelle 0 reviews

Michelle misses Chuck. and becomes really bored. Then Pierre makes a move

Category: Simple Plan - Rating: R - Genres: Fantasy,Humor,Romance - Characters: Chuck Comeau,David Desrosiers,Jeff Stinco,Pierre Bouvier,Sebastien Lefebvre - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2009-08-27 - Updated: 2009-08-28 - 1472 words

0Unrated
Chapter 7


Its now October, And its been 2 months since I’ve last seen Chuck. We talk on the phone a couple hours a week. And Lemme tell ya, its even more boring here! Even I didn’t think it could be possible.

And even school too! I don’t have Chuck to bug, so I have to work on my school work. And have no one to help me with it because everyone else usually doesn’t know lol. I have lots of spares to. I have 2 classes in the morning, then I’m done for the day. Then next semester its the same thing! And the only people who have the same spare times as me is Pierre and Seb. I spend most of my spares at Sebs place. We like the same video games, so we always play together.

As for Pierre, he hasn’t really been bothering me. Even Chuck was surprised when I told him. But I guess its a good thing that he’s not bothering me.

Seb, and jeff both left the band. Pierre and some others guys were in it now. Pierre even wrote a song about his relationship with Chuck. It was called “Friend.” And I’m telling ya, Pierre must’ve been mad when he wrote that.

Well anyways..... It was friday, and me, Seb, Miranda, and David were eating lunch at our table.

“So, how was english class Michelle?” Miranda asked, but she knew what the answer would be.

“Oh boring, you know. Pierre doesn’t pay attention most of the time and just doodles or thinks of ideas for songs. And he day dreams too. And I don’t wanna know what’s going on in there.” I said, then did a little chuckle.

“I hear ya.” Miranda said. Then I saw Pierre walking over with his lunch. Then he sat beside me on my left.

“You got the lunch special today?” I asked in disgust.

“Yup! Sloppy joe!” He said happily and took a bite out of it.

“I had one from here a few weeks ago, and its nasty.” David said. And when he says its nasty, he’s usually right. We have the same taste in food.

“I believe you David.” i said, and smirked.

I was done my lunch, and Seb was done too.

“You wanna head over to my place now Michelle?” Seb asked. We were going to play some online racing.

“Sure, I’m ready.” I get up, and Seb does too.

“Hey Michelle, you know how I said I would teach you the basics of guitar?” Pierre asked.

“Yeah.” I replied.

“Well if your still up for it, I’m free tonight if you want to come over.” Pierre said nervously.

I thought about it for a minute. “Sure Pierre, I would like that.” I smirked.

Pierre smirks back. “Good, I’ll see ya tonight.”

Seb and I walked out of the cafeteria. We both looked at each other and gave weird looks. I was surprised that Pierre still wanted to teach me. We walked to his place, and his place is at the other side of town. We went in his bedroom and played some video games.

“Grrr, this guy keeps trying to push me off the road!” I said all angry.

“I know, He does that to me too. I hate when they do it.” Seb replied. Our eyes were glued to the tv screen.

“Buts its fun to do it to other people.” I did a little chuckle.

He chuckles too. “Yeah.”

“I really should be doing my homework but, this is more fun.” I said.

“Yeah I know. I finished mine in school. If Chuck was here, You would be working on it now.” Seb said.

“Probably.” I answered. “I swear I’m going to fail because of him.” I kidded.

“Ha.” Said Seb.


A few hours flew by fast. and I had to head home to start on my homework. On my way home, I walked down Chuck’s street. Every time I walk by there now, I always look for him. Hoping that he would magically appear. No luck so far lol.

I worked on my homework, then later that night, I headed to Pierre’s place. I got to his bedroom, and knocked on it.

“You in there Pierre?” I said as I knocked a few times.

“Just a second!” He yelled.

I stood there for about 1 minute.

“Okay, you can come in now.” He said.

I open the door slowly. And he was just half dressed and was putting a shirt on. Even though I would never go out with him doesn’t mean I cant still think he’s hot haha.

“Sit down.” He said, as he showed me to his bed. I sat down near the end.

“Okay so, the basics.” He grabs his acoustic guitar. Then he sits beside me and puts the guitar in place.

“I remember some of the basics. Like the body, neck, head, etc.” I said. “I think.” Then I chuckled.

“Good good. You have a good memory!” He smirked.

“Yeah I know, I surprise myself sometimes.” I replied and smirked.

He showed me all the notes, and how to strum. He even played a short song for me.

“Okay, No its your turn to try.” He hands me his guitar, and grabs his other acoustic.

“Don’t laugh at me okay?” I asked.

“He smirked. “Okay. “Now, Show me the A cord.”

“Okay.” I put my fingers in place.” Is that it?”

“Yup!” He said happily. “Now the G cord.

“Uumm” I think. Then put my fingers in place.

“No, No, No.” He said, and showed me the cord on his.” “This is G.”

“Oh, Okay.” Then I copy him.

He shows me the others. “D,C, Dm, Am, and E.”

“Ah ha! Okay. Its just so hard to make them go there.” I said.

“Yeah, but after a while your fingers will get used to it and it’ll be easy.” He said. “Now do a Strum for me.”

I strum the guitar sorta too hard, and it rattled. “Oops.”

“Here, I’ll show you.” He sets his guitar onto the bed where he was sitting. Then he sits closer to me, by the arm that strums. He holds onto my strumming hand.

“Just relax your arm.” He said softly. I relaxed it. But I couldn’t get over the fact that he was holding my hand. Then he started making my hand strum.

“See, thats how its supposed to be. Now do the A cord.” He said. He places my fingers on the right strings. then makes me strum again. It didn’t sound right because my fingers weren’t pressing hard enough.

“Uck, that was horrible!” I said, then chuckled.

“Its okay. You just have to press down a little harder. I did, then we tried again.

“I did it!” I said happily.

“There you go!” He said. “I think thats enough for one night!”

I hand him the guitar, and he places it on the floor. “Good, my fingers have dents in them now.” I said. He grabs my hand gently and looks at it.

“That normal, once you do it more, you wont get those dents.” He said.

“Well thank you for teaching me.” I said.

“No problem, it was fun.” He said. We were starring into each others eyes. Then about 5 seconds later we leaned towards each other slowly and kissed.

It lasted for for about 10 seconds i think. A part of me said “WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?” and the other part of my was fine with it. But then I slowly turned away. And looked down. Pierre looked down also.

“I’m sorry Pierre, but I just can’t do this.” I said softly. Then I left his place.


“It was about 10pm when I left. And then my cell started to ring. It was Chuck. So i answered it and continued walking.

“Hey Chuck!” I said happily. “How are you?”

“Good! I’m just kind of bored. There’s no one to hang around with tonight. What’s everyone doing there?” He asked.

“Oh just the usual crap you know.” I said.

“Yeah I do. What are you doing?” He asked curiously.

“Oh just walking home from Pierre’s.” I said. I knew what he was going to ask next.

“What were you doing there?” He asked.

“He was teaching me the basics of guitar.” I said.

“Oh cool. And he didn’t try anything funny with you?” He asked.

“Uum, No... I was quite surprised actually. He never tried a thing.” I lied. Hoping Chuck wouldn’t see through it.

“That is surprising. I guess he’s just not interested anymore.” He said relieved.

“I guess.” Then I chuckled.
Sign up to rate and review this story