Categories > Celebrities > Simple Plan > Be Mine

Chapter 8

by evry1lovesmichelle 0 reviews

Chuck comes back home for christmas

Category: Simple Plan - Rating: R - Genres: Fantasy,Humor,Romance - Characters: Chuck Comeau,David Desrosiers,Jeff Stinco,Pierre Bouvier,Sebastien Lefebvre - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2009-10-14 - Updated: 2009-10-14 - 1782 words

0Unrated
Chapter 8


It was now a couple of days after christmas. Time does fly by. But I still haven’t seen Chuck. He he couldn’t come home for Christmas because of the big storm. I was quite upset about that. And he was too.

I was at Seb’s house, and he got Rock Band for Christmas. So He was playing drums, and I was on guitar. We were getting better.

“Do you need the star power Seb? Or can I use it?” I asked seb, Still concentrating on the game.

Takes him a minute to answer. “You can use it, I don’t need it.”

“Okay.” I tilt the guitar up to unleash the star power.

Pierre walks into the room. “Hey you got Rock Band? Can I play?”

“Uh.... yeah, We’re almost done this song.” I replied.

He sits behind us on Seb’s bed. Then about 4 minutes later, he joins in. He’s on the mic.

Pierre was acting funny when he had to sing a song he didn’t know lol. Singing it all weird and stuff. It was really hard to focus. haha.

About 1 hour had past, and we decided to have a little break. We went to the kitchen to get a drink.

“What do you guys want to drink?” Seb asked as he was walking to the kitchen.

“I’ll just have a Pepsi.” Pierre said. We were right behind Seb, and following him.

“Yeah, me too.” I said happily.

“Copy cat!” Pierre smirked.

“Oh Shut up.” I smirked. We just entered the kitchen, And Sebs mom was talking to someone at the door. The door was in the front room.

“Guys! There’s someone here who wants to see you!” Seb’s mom said as she walked towards us.

“Oh, its probably David.” I said, We walked to the front room.

“Hey David.......” I said, then I realized that it was Chuck! He was standing there smiling at me. I couldn’t help but run to him and Hug him.

“Chuck!” I said really excited. And We hugged. “I thought you weren’t coming!”

“I wanted it to be a surprise!” He said happily. We ended the hug, but our hands were still on each other.

“How long are you staying for?” I asked.

“Just a couple of days after new years.” He answered.

“Sweet!” I replied. We let go of each other. Pierre came towards us.

“Chuck.” He said. Not nicely though.

“Pierre.” Chuck said. and nodded his head slightly. Pierre walked between us and left.

“Still pissed off at me?” He asked.

“Yuuupp! You should hear the song that he wrote about you. Its crazy I tell ya.” I said.

“I’ve heard about it.” He said.

“We were just playing Rock Band, You want to join in?” Seb asked.

“Sure! I haven’t played it yet.” Chuck said enthusiastically

“Its awesome!” I said. We headed back to Seb’s bedroom and played it for a little bit. About an hour or so later, we left Seb’s place.

“Brrrrr, I hate winter!” I said, as I was shivering and concentrating on not slipping on the ice.

“You say that every year! But, I don’t like it that much either. I just think its pretty.” Chuck said.

“Yeah same here.” I said. We got to the street corner, and we ran into Miranda and David.

“Hey guys!” Chuck said.

“Hey Chuck!” Miranda and David said.

“We weren’t expecting you to be here.” David said.

“Well expect the unexpected.” Chuck said, and did a little chuckle. We all giggled.

“Michelle?” Miranda said.

“What?” I asked.

She came closer to me and whispered in my ear. “Have you told him about that kiss you had with Pierre?”

Chuck was looking at us weird.

“Nope.” I said, and shook my head. She backed away.

We talked for a few minutes, and then david and miranda walked away. We continued walking also.

“What was that all about?” Chuck asked curiously.

“What?” I asked all confused.

“The whispering.” He said.

“Oh that, it was nothing.” I lied.

“I’m pretty sure it was something that you don’t want me to know.” He said.

“Your right.” I said, and smirked.

“Michelle, we both know that you to hide anything from me. Now come on, tell me.” He said, and smirked at me.

I smirked again. “Okay, well, That night when Pierre taught me how to play guitar, we kissed....” I look away.

“What?” Chuck said shocked.

“HE KISSED.....” I slipped on some ice and fell. I was laying on my back.

Chuck looks down fast.

“Me..” I said. Still laying there.

Chuck laughs. “You okay?” He helps me up.

“Oh just fine, just broke a couple of ribs, but I’ll suck it up.” I said, then laughed. I brush the snow off of myself.

“So.... are you guys going out now?” Chuck asked.

“What?” Then i did a little laugh. “No.”

“Well, do you like him again?” Chuck asked.

We started walking again. “Well I don’t know, I guess.... I don’t want to but.... I guess I do.” I said.

“Michelle, Michelle, Michelle.” He said and shooked his head.

I whacked him in the arm. “I know Chuck, I know.” “So, have you met anyone at school?”

He blushed. “Maybe.”

“OHHH, it must be a girl if your blushing like that. What’s her name?” I said.

“Melissa.” Chuck said.

“Well, I guess she must be really something to get you blushing like that.” I chuckled.

“Stop bringing up the blushing! You’ll make it worse.” He chuckled.

“Ha, ha, ha!” I did my evil laugh. “You going out with her?”

“Well no, I don’t got the balls to ask her out. But we’re going on a date in a few days.” He said.

“Cool, you gotta tell how that all goes.” I said.

Then it got all awkward and kind of silent. I could fell the awkwardness to. About two minutes later, Chuck broke the silence.

He clears his throat. “So.... hows school going?”

“Horrible. I’m passing just barely. And its boring.” I said.

“Well, at least your not failing.” He said.

“Yeah. How about you?” I asked, as I turned to look at him.

“Good. Its hard, but I’m getting through it.” He replied.

“It seems like we’re both struggling.” I said, and did a little chuckle.

“Ha, yeah.” He smirked.

“I bet your classes are boring.” I said.

“Well to you they would, but I find them interesting actually.” He said.

“Surprise surprise!” I said sarcastically.

He laughs. “Thats what I missed the most. Your witty remarks.”

I smirk at him.

“You want to come to my place and help me with my homework?” I said and had an innocent smirk on my face.

“How did I know you were going to ask that?” He said.


We got to my house, and he helped me with my homework.


We visited each other a few hours a day, because you know, it is the holidays. We were busy with our families. Then it was new years eve. Everyone (even Pierre) were at Sebs for the party. His parents were out of town. Me and Chuck were waiting for the ball to go down on T.V. Everyone else was doing who knows what. I know that Pierre was drunk lol.


“That old man is so annoying!” I said. “When is he going to die?” Then I giggled.

Chuck did a little laugh. “Thats not nice. And I think he’s only 70 something.”

“Only. Thats still old Chuck!” I replied. He smirks and shakes his head.

He looks around the room to see if anyone is within ear shot of us.

I look at him weird. “What are you doing?”

He looks back at me and had a serious look on his face. “Well you know how we have been debating about us, like if we should go out or not?”

“Yeah..” I said curiously.

“Well, I’ve been thinking about it, and not to hurt your feelings or anything but, I don’t think it would work out. Like, We’re like almost completely opposite of each other. And I want to be with someone just like me almost.” He said.

“Just like you? Wouldn’t that be scary. Two Chucks. But I understand. It would be boring going out with you any ways.” I chuckled.

He smirks. “So we’re good?”

I smirk back. “Of course.” I knew he would bring that up. I didn’t want to disagree because we weren’t exactly alone. So I just kept my mouth shut. Then I started to think if I had a thing for Chuck? What’s going on here?


Everyone was by the tv, watching the ball go down. Me and Chuck were sitting on the couch, while everyone else were standing behind us.

“5,4,3,2,1....... HAPPY NEW YEAR!” Everyone yelled. Chuck and I stood up and hugged each other. Then Pierre came running out of the bathroom, and towards me.

“HAPPY NEW YEAR!” He said. He was drunk. He got to me, grabbed my face and kissed me fast. Then he ran back to the bathroom.

I laughed. “What the heck?” Everyone else laughed too.


A couple of days later, it was time for Chuck to go once again. We were in the front yard of his house. And he was in the car.

“I guess I’ll see you on march break huh?” I asked. I had my one hand on top of the car door.

“Yup, just a couple months again.” Chuck smirked.

“Well, have fun in your boring classes.” I smirked.

“Yup, See you later.” Chuck replied.

I shut his door and back away from the car. It started to back up, when I notice Pierre standing beside me.

“You know once he gets a girlfriend, he wont hang around you much like he does now.” Pierre said.

“You really think that?” I asked curiously. I waved at Chuck as the car drove away.

“Well yeah, If he wanted to be with you, he would’ve stayed. Right? Well, he’s moving on now. And there’s nothing you can do about it.” Pierre said.

For once, Pierre actually made some sense. The more I thought about it, Pierre was actually right. I did have to move on.

“But he couldn’t just forget about me.... Could he?” I asked.

“Who knows.... But I bet when you see him again, he won’t be alone.” Pierre replied.

I got a little bit sad, and walked away from Pierre and walked home.
Sign up to rate and review this story