Categories > Celebrities > Simple Plan > Be Mine

Chapter 9

by evry1lovesmichelle 0 reviews

Pierre and Michelle start going out. As March break comes, Chuck tells Michelle that he's bringing someone with him.

Category: Simple Plan - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Fantasy,Romance - Characters: Chuck Comeau,David Desrosiers,Jeff Stinco,Pierre Bouvier,Sebastien Lefebvre - Warnings: [!] [R] - Published: 2010-03-26 - Updated: 2010-03-26 - 3191 words

0Unrated

Well its been a few months since I’ve last seen Chuck. Those words that Pierre said that one day when Chuck left still echo in my mind. Like, he was right. I have to figure out what I want to do with my life, I just can’t wait around for Chuck to come visit me again. I’m wasting time.

So I’m in english class with Pierre, and for our final assessment we are in groups of two. And I’m stuck with him. But we actually work quite well together. Stuff actually gets done! Who would’ve thought. We had our desks beside each other and he looking stuff up on the computer, while I was writing down the information.

“Do you have all of that down yet?” Pierre asked, looking at me writing.

“I’m just on the last sentence right now.” I said. “Okay, I’m done with that page now.”

“Here’s the next page.” Pierre said as he clicked to the next page of information.

I started scanning through the info and started writing.

“I know this has nothing to do with our project but....” He starts to sound a little nervous. “You know how I protected you from that shooter last year?”

“Yeah...” I’m still writing, and trying to listen to Pierre at the same time.

“well, I think you owe me one still.....” He said.

“Yeah, I guess I do.” I said.

“I was thinking and..... I have to close the restaurant, So I’ll be there by myself if you would like to come for supper....” He was playing with his hair on the back of his head.

Five seconds later I realized that he asked me out for a date. I stopped what I was doing and looked at him.

“Wait..... are you......?” I asked.

“Uh.... maybe..... look, you don’t need to.” He said.

“No Pierre, It sounds good!” I said with a grin on my face.

“Really? Great. So come around at 9?” He asked happily.

“Okay.” I said. The bell rang, so we gathered our things and headed to our lockers.


It was after school, and I was walking with David, Miranda, and seb.


“So is everyone gonna come over to my place tonight?” Seb asked. Me and him were walking beside each other, and behind miranda and david.

Miranda and David agreed.

“You coming Michelle? We have to do some online racing tonight!” Seb said happily.

“Uhh, actually I have other plans tonight.” I said, hoping they wouldn’t ask what it was.

“Like what? sitting around in your bedroom?” Miranda said.

“No, its something else....” I said. Then I try to change the subject. “So what are we doing this weekend?”

“Why are you trying to change the subject? Just tell us already.” Miranda asked.

“Probably has something to do with Pierre.” David kidded.

Everyone was silent for about 5 seconds. Then they all stopped and were starring at me.

“What?” I asked nervously.

“So it does have something to do with Pierre?” Miranda asked, then smirked.

“Ha! No...” I said shaking my head, and did a little smirk. They just stood there starring at me. and they were smirking, waiting for me to say something.

“Yes, yes it does ok? We’re just going to have supper together at his work while he’s closing.” I said.

They looked kind of shocked.

“What? Nothing’s going to happen!” I said.

“Sure....” Miranda said as she giggled.

“Good luck.” Seb said. He winked at me, then they continued walking.

I shook my head, and turned at the corner to get to my house. While I was doing my homework, I was thinking to myself.

He wouldn’t make a move on me. Would he? What if he does? What should I do? So many questions we’re spinning in my mind. Then before I knew it, it was time to walk up to the restaurant.

I got to the front door. I took a deep breath and walked in.

“Hello?” I shouted. The place was dark. And the only light was coming from the kitchen and the windows.

“I’ll be there in a second. Just take a seat.” Pierre replied.

I head to a table that was in the middle of the room. Sat down. Then a couple minutes later, my phone rang. and guess who it was? That’s right, Chuck! I didn’t think it was the right time to talk to him, so I just put the cell on silent.

Pierre came out of the kitchen.

“I hope your hungry!” He said, carrying a plate in each hand and walking to the table.

“Am I ever! I never eat supper this late.” I replied, and smirked.


We were done 1 hour later, and we actually had a good time. It wasn’t awkward or anything! We just talked about school, and about different movies that we saw.

After he closed, we started walking home. We were walking slowly beside each other, with our hand in sweaters.

“So, have you ever thought what your going to do after school?” I asked Pierre.

“Well.... no. I don’t know yet, I don’t know if I want to go to culinary school, or try to start up a band. Its hard to think about it.” Pierre replied. “How about you?”

“I’ve been seriously thinking about going to college for video editing.” I said.

“Really? Well you are good at it.” Pierre said looking at me.

“Pfft, I’m not that good.” I said shyly, I couldn’t look at him.

We stopped at the corner of his street and my street.

“No, really. You are. I could never learn how to do it. Seems complicated to me.” Pierre said seriously.

I slowly looked up at him, and saw him smirking at me. I couldn’t help but smile back.

“You want to hang at my house?” He asked.

“No, I better get home. We have school tomorrow, and I have a test to study for.” I answered.

“Okay. I got stuff to do as well.” He said.

“Well, see ya tomorrow.” I smirked, and was about to turn away.

“Michelle.....” He asked, nervously.

“Hmm?” I turned back to him. He gently pulled me closer to him, had his arms around my waist, and kissed me. I Wrapped my arms around his neck. It lasted for about 5 seconds. We stopped.

“Bye” He said. He slowly let go of me, and started walking away. I turned and walked home also. I was aroused, but shocked a the same time.

The next day, I automatically knew that we were going out now. Pierre came over to my place to walk with me to school. And this was a first. We were a block away from school, and he slowly held my hand. I looked at him, and we both smirked at each other, and continued walking. We got into the school, Miranda and David were about to approach us, but Miranda saw us holding hands, and she stopped David and pointed at our hands. They both looked speechless. We just kept walking till we got to our lockers.

That night, Chuck called me. We haven’t talked in a while.

“Hey Chuck! Haven’t talked to you in a while.” I said.

“Yeah I know, I’ve been busy with school work. I called you yesterday, but you never answered.” He said. He sounded upset.

“Oh yeah. I was out with Pierre, so I didn’t pick it up because it wasn’t a good time.” I replied.

“With Pierre?” He said, shocked.

“Yeah, yeah. We’re going out now.....” I said. I knew what he was thinking. He never wanted me to go out with him.

There was a pause. “Well thats great.....” He was hiding his true emotions.

“I know what your thinking, but I really think he’s changed Chuck. On march break, you can see for yourself.” I said.

“Oh, about that. When I come next week, I won’t be alone.” He said.

“What do you mean?” I got confused.

“Well you know that girl that I like?” He asked.

“Yeah....” I replied.

“Well just like you and Pierre.... her and I are...... yeah.” Chuck said hesitantly.

“Cool.” I said.


It was march break. It was the day that Chuck comes back from college for the week. Pierre, me, and everyone else were hanging out at the skate park. Chuck said he would meet us there. So we were waiting.

Pierre, Jeff, and David were skate boarding around while me and Seb were sitting on the bench, and Miranda was standing in front of us.

“So what do you think Chuck’s girlfriend will be like?” Seb asked me.

“Well I don’t know. She’s in law too so... I’m thinking she’s really smart like Chuck.” I said, then started thinking.

“It would be funny if it was some dumb blonde chick.” Miranda said kiddingly.

“Ha,ha.... yeah.” I replied.

David boards over to us. “Isn’t that Chuck over there?” He asked as he got off his skate board. And was looking in the direction of Chuck and his girlfriend.

We all looked across the street to see Chuck and his girlfriend walking towards us.

“Yup.” I said.

Pierre stood beside me as I was getting up. He had his skateboard in his right arm. “Woah.....” He said as he was starring at the girl.

“Pierre, Hush!” I said as I whacked him.

She had nice long black hair. It was up in a pony tail. She had glasses on, and was wearing a long coat with long black boots.

Compared to her, I looked like trash.

They got to us. And I didn’t know what to do. I knew that if I hugged Chuck, Pierre would get upset, and who knew what Chuck’s girl would do.

“Hi Chuck!” I said happily.

He looked like he wanted to hug me, but he didn’t. “Hey!”

We started talking. He introduced us to Melissa. I didn’t really listen to her. All I heard was blah blah blah. I was paying attention to what Pierre was doing. He was just in la la land. and gazing at Melissa. But after I gave him a couple of looks, he stopped.

We were walking home. Pierre and I were walking with Chuck and Melissa. The rest stayed at the park. We stopped at the corner.

“So, do you guys want to some over to my place?” Chuck asked. “You guys can stay for supper.”

“Uhh....” I didn’t know what to say. I wasn’t sure if Pierre wanted to go. “Actually..” Then I got interrupted.

“Sure we will!” Pierre said happily. “Right Michelle?”

“”Yeah.” I smirked. I had no idea what was going on with him.

Chuck smiles. “Great! Well lets get going.”

As we were walking, I looked at Pierre weird. And he gave me a weird look back.

I whispered to Pierre. “I thought you didn’t like Chuck anymore.”

He whispers back. “Well, we have nothing better to do.”


We were in Chuck’s kitchen, and eating at the table with his parents. I was sitting beside Pierre, and Chuck was sitting across from me, and Melissa was sitting across from Pierre.

“So Melissa, I heard your parents are quite successful.” Chuck’s dad said.

“Oh yes. My dad owns a company, and my mom is an interior designer.” Melissa replied.

Pierre seemed really interested. But me on the other hand, I just wanted to end this suffering.

“She’s travelled to a lot of different places too.” Chuck said as he took a drink.

“Not a lot of places, just europe, africa, america, and switzerland.” Melissa said.

“Only.” I said to myself. Chuck has really good hearing, so he heard me. He looked at me like “Behave yourself.” My face was looking down at my food as my eyes went up to look at chuck. I smirked, then continued eating.

It was after supper, and Pierre and I decided to go. Chuck Walked us outside.

“See you later Chuck!” I said.

“Bye guys!” Chuck said as he smirked at us.

Pierre and I turned away and started walking. We just walked a few meter's away.

“Michelle, Can I talk to you for a second?” Chuck yelled.

“You go ahead Pierre, I’ll catch up to ya.” I told Pierre as I was facing him.

“Okay.” He replied. He kissed me on the lips. Then I headed to Chuck.

“What is it Chuck?” I asked curiously.

He was looking at the ground. Then he looked at me. “Its been kind of awkward tonight hasn’t it?”

“What do you mean?” I asked. Stupid question because I knew what he was talking about.

He gave me the “You know what I mean look”.

“Yes, I know what your talking about. But we just have to get used to it.” I said.

“Yeah I know. But we can still hug you know. Its not like we’re having an affair with each other.” He remarked.

I chuckled. Then we hugged.

“But what you said at the table was not funny!” He said.

“What?” I asked, and smirked.

“When Melissa was talking about all the places she went.” Chuck said.

“Oooh.” Then I chuckled again.

We stopped hugging, said goodbye. Then I caught back up with Pierre.
We got to Pierre’s house. We went up in his bedroom to watch some T.V. We were laying on the bed. He was laying behind me, and then we started making out. He was on top of me.

10 minutes later we were still making out. But then Pierre tried something on me.

As we were kissing, he was trying to undo my pants.

“Pierre? What are you doing?” I asked.

He stops trying. “What do you think?” Then he tries to kiss me again.

“You know I’m not ready yet.” I said.

We started kissing again. Then he tried to undo them again.

“PIERRE, STOP IT!” I shouted. I squirmed to get up.

“Come on....” He said. He kept trying to kiss me, and so on.

“I MEAN IT!” I got him off of me, and I stood up. And zipped up my pants.

“What’s your problem?” He asked.

I got upset “We’ve only been going out for one week, and your already trying this on me?”

“What? every body does it now. No one waits to do it.” He said seriously.

“Well I’m not every body here. If you want to be with me, you’ll just have to wait!” I said seriously, then stormed out of the room, and left the house.

I didn’t bother going to Chuck’s. I didn’t want to look like a total loser in front of his girlfriend. So I got walked home, and cried in my room until I fell asleep.


The next day, all of us were supposed to chill at the park again. I knew Pierre would go, and I didn’t feel like facing him and pretend nothing happened last night. So I went to a different park where I always like to go when I’m feeling blue, or just to think.

About an hour after sitting on the bench, I heard someone walking towards me from behind. I quickly looked back, and It was chuck. I looked back to the ground as he sat beside me.

“Why are you here?” I asked sadly.

“Well I knew something was wrong. Yesterday you said you were coming with Pierre, but only he showed up, and he wouldn’t tell me anything but that you just got emotional last night, and you were upset with him. So I went to your house, but you weren’t there. So I headed here.” He said as he was looking at me.

“ha, a little emotional. What a fucking jerk.” I threw a rock in the river.

“Would you like to tell me what happened?” He asked.

“Just wait a minute. I have to pull myself together here.” I said. Trying to tough it up.

“Okay, take your time.” He said sympathetically. He placed his arm behind me.

Two minutes later, I finally told him.

“You won’t tell anyone, will you?” I asked.

Chuck gets serious. “You know I won’t. It’ll stay between you and me.”

“He said every body does it now, and no one waits to do it anymore.” I said. I still wasn’t looking at him.

“Does what?” Chuck asked confused.

“We were just kissing..... and then he tried to...... but I told him that I wasn’t ready.....” I said, I was starting to fall apart.

“...........wha.....?” Chuck said surprisingly.

“Then he kept trying to undo it.... but then I finally got away. We’ve only been going out for a week, and he’s already trying.” I said. I leaned towards Chuck. and he wrapped his arms around me.

A couple minutes later, he said something.

“Melissa and I have the same problem too.” He said.

I look at him. “Really?”

“Yeah, yeah. But its me who wants to wait. You know? Its too early. We’ve only been going out for about a month or so. I told her if she can’t wait, then she can go. But she stayed.” He said.

“Pretty stupid of you to leave her with everyone, including Pierre. They’ll probably try to get together.” I said, and chuckled.

“Yeah right. Melissa wouldn’t touch a low class guy like him.” Chuck said and smirked.

I chuckled.

“So do you think I should talk to him?” I asked.

“Mmmhmm. And if he doesn’t like it, then he can go elsewhere.” Chuck said.

“Makes sense to me!” I said. Starting to feel a little better.

“Lets get going then.” Chuck said as he smiled.


We walked to the skateboard park. We were about a half a block away, when we saw Pierre and Melissa talking to each other.

“Chuck, I’m not walking over there. If he wants to talk to me, he’ll come over. You just go ahead.” I told him. And I crossed my arms.

He nodded, then started walking across the street and went where Melissa and Pierre was.

Pierre walked over to where I was. He was running his fingers through his hair. Then he stopped in front of me.

“About last night....I don’t know what came over me, Its just that I’m not used to waiting. I’m really sorry. And if thats what you really want, then I can live with that.” Pierre said sincerely.

“You promise you not going to try again?” I asked seriously. I looked him right in the eyes.

“I promise. Whatever it takes to keep you.” He grabs my hands and holds them. “You forgive me?”

I do a little sigh. Then I smirked. “I guess!”

He smiled, and we kissed, and then hugged.
Sign up to rate and review this story