Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Love Sucks [Might change.]

Indestructable

by E-JayLovesGerard 5 reviews

Rain rain rain :) I loves the rain. Don't you?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2009-08-27 - Updated: 2009-08-27 - 1769 words - Complete

0Unrated
I leaped down off the bed, straddling Gerard’s waist. I held his face towards me, watching his eyes flicker behind the lids. My wrist was throbbing from my accelerated heartbeat.

‘Bitch.’ I muttered, flicking the end of his nose. His eyes shot open, a wide grin on his face. He sat up so his nose touched mine, his sweet lips mere centimeters from mine.

‘Got cha.’ He whispered, tilting his head so his lips could wander down my jaw line. His hands rested on my hips as mine tangled into his hair.
‘I love you.’ He mumbled against my skin.

‘I love you too.’ I whispered, tilting my head back so he could have more space to do whatever he was doing.

‘Time for the pills.’ He said suddenly, breaking away from my jaw. I got to my feet, pulling him up slowly.

‘I don’t want to take them.’ I said, crossing my arms over my chest, pouting. He picked me up and dropped me on the bed. He went over to my bag, pulling out some pajama pants and tossing them to me. I pulled my jeans down, slipping into the pants with no shame. Gerard had already seen me naked.

‘You have to, baby. You want to get better, don’t you?’ He asked, taking a few pills out and a bottle of water. I sighed and opened my mouth, waiting for the pills. He dropped 2 on my tongue and put the bottle to my lips. I swallowed them down and took the last 2.

‘I don’t want to sleep.’ I said, shuffling around on the bed. I really hated hospital beds. They were always uncomfortable.

‘It’s only so you relax and let the medicine do its job. I’ll stay here with you, if you want.’ I wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him down to lay with me.

‘Don’t leave.’ I whispered, finally feeling the effects of those pills. My body felt like lead, my eyelids on the same page.

‘I won’t. Just rest. I love you.’ He whispered as I curled into his side. His lips found mine for only a second.

‘You too.’ I whispered before I passed out.
During my sleep. I could hear Gerard talking. I couldn’t tell if it was in my dream or if it was actually him talking. There was another voice too.

‘I want you to stay away from my son.’ They said, sounding upset.

‘I’m not going to hurt him. We’re just… friends.’ Gerard said. He was keeping quiet, as if not to wake sleeping peoples.

‘Friends don’t curl up together.’ The other whispered harshly.

‘He asked me to lay with him. We’re just friends, nothing more.’ My heart sank. Was I dreaming when he asked me to be his boyfriend?

He didn’t ask you too. You just presumed.

“He said I was his boyfriend so shut the fuck up.”

I don’t think I will. You can’t stop me when you’re asleep.

‘I don’t want you near him. That’s that.’

‘You never had a problem with me till I told you I was the little boy your husband raped and tried to murder. I’m not going to hurt your son.’

‘I don’t care. Get out of that bed and leave. You’re not welcome here anymore.’ I felt Gerard’s body move, sliding out from underneath me. Somewhere in my subconscious, I realized I wasn't dreaming. I kept my eyes closed and wound my arms around him in a feeble attempt to keep him with me.

‘Baby, you have to let go.’ He whispered in my ear, pulling my hands from his hip. I gripped tighter, hiding my face in his chest.

‘No. You said you wouldn’t leave.’ I whined quietly. He stopped trying to pry me off and set his lips at my ear, careful to speak so my mother couldn’t hear.

‘I have to, baby. I won’t argue with your mother. Just go back to sleep. I love you.’ He quickly kissed my temple and leaped from the bed before I could grab him again. I heard his footsteps echo down the hall, leaving me with my mum.
I rolled to my side, my back to her.

‘Frankie. That boy is no good for you.’ Mum said, laying her hand on my shoulder. I shrugged her off, moving as far away from her as the bed permitted.
‘Frank, what that boy said was a lie. He is no good for you, you have to listen to me. I am your mother.’

‘He’s not fucking lying! You are! You lied to me for 10 fucking years! More than half my life! In the short amount of time I’ve known Gerard, he’s told me more truth than you have! My own mother. He’s shown me the scars that were left. You tell me he’s lying now! ’ I yelled, sitting up quickly. She looked at me in shock, her jaw dropped and eyes bugging out. While she stood there, gathering her mind, I jumped from the bed and stormed from the room, grabbing the cigarettes that sat on the table near the door.
I didn’t have a clue where I was going. I just went where my bare feet took me. My mother was screaming after me, probably chasing me too.
I found myself stopping at one of the courtyards. I sat at the table, lighting a cigarette up and sucking back the toxins. I leant my head back, looking at the dark sky. I hadn’t noticed the time, thinking I had slept longer than I actually had. It had to be at least 11pm. There were no stars, just clouds and a bright patch behind them where the moon was.
I closed my eyes, feeling the cool air ghost around me. I stayed there for a while, sitting in the rain that had decided to free itself.
The door to the courtyard was thrown open, my mother screaming at me to get inside. I didn’t move or grace her with a response. I just sat there, letting the rain drench me.

‘Frank. Get inside now! Before you get sick!’ She yelled, grabbing my hand. I yanked it out of her grip and stood up. She smiled, thinking I was obeying her. I didn’t. I sat in the corner of the yard, smiling to myself.
She huffed and puffed before storming out, slamming the door as she went. I waited for her to come back. She didn’t. Yet I didn’t move. I stayed in the rain, my body getting drenched. I could feel my bones rattling.

‘Excuse me?’ Someone called. I hadn’t noticed anyone coming near me. I barely heard her. The rain was falling too hard.
I looked up at the girl who had squatted down and placed her umbrella over me. She was pretty. Prettier than the woman who gave me my pills. She wore a long dress, something you’d expect to see in the 50’s or something close to that era. Just under the hem of the dress, I could see boots. Cowboy, or cowgirl, boots. Around her head, was a bandana tied like a headband. To me, she looked like she had trouble deciding what she wanted to be. Cowgirl, old fashioned or a hippie. Something about her though, I liked.
‘Are you okay?’ She asked, sitting down in front of me. She sat like a woman did, legs tucked to the side. She still held the umbrella over us.

‘You dress is getting dirty.’ I said. She looked down, brushing her fingers through the soaked grass.

‘It’s only mud. It’ll come out.’ She said. I smiled, even though I was pissed.
‘I’m Valensia Gavett.’ She held her free hand out for me to shake.

‘Frank Iero.’ I greeted, shaking her hand.

‘Why are you out here, Frank? It’s raining. You should be inside, healing.’ She turned my hand over, revealing my stitches.

‘Why are you out here, Valensia?’ I repeated. She smiled at me and nodded. After a few moments of silence, I gained the courage to speak to her. Actually speak. We talked about music, art. Anything that happened to pop into our minds. I was really starting to like her. She told things as they were, no sugar coating.
We sat there talking for a good 2 hours. The rain hadn’t stopped or slowed. If anything, it got worse.

‘I really should go. My sister is waiting.’ Valensia said, standing up and brushing her backside off. As if being called, a girl splashed her way over to where we were. Valensia and the girl embraced, laughing. In no way, did I see any resemblance between them.
The other girl was taller. Her fashion sense totally different. She had me shivering even more. All she wore was a T-Shirt, which looked like a dress, tights and a cardigan that looked no warmer than a singlet.
‘Frank, this is Stazzia. My twin.’ Valensia said, her arm around her sister’s waist. I looked at them for a moment, trying to pick some resemblance. Their eyes were the same shape, same smile. I nodded to myself.

‘Hello, Stazzia.’ I smiled, shivering still.

‘Hello, Frank!’ She cheered.
‘Let’s go. Mum and dad are here. We can leave!’ She jumped up and down, clapping her hands. Either she was high, had too much sugar or mental. Either way, I was scared.

‘I’ll be in soon.’ Valensia gave her sister a hug and sat next to me again.
‘You never told me if you were okay.’ She said.

‘I’m fine.’ I lied.

‘Frank, you’re sitting in the rain. It’s cold and all you’ve got on is a shirt and pajama pants. You’re not fine. It’s okay if you don’t want to tell me.’ She said, standing again. I nodded, staring at the ground. I heard footsteps leading away. I laid myself down on the cold soft ground, my head resting on my arms.
It didn’t take long till I was half asleep. My body too heavy to move itself. The rain had numbed me, I could barely feel myself trembling anymore.

Hehe. I like the rain. It won't rain here so it must rain in the story! I said so!
Anyways, I'll be writing more today. It's cold and i have nothing to do. R&R? xox E
Sign up to rate and review this story