Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Love Sucks [Might change.]

Truth

by E-JayLovesGerard 8 reviews

Short but I'm writing alot lately.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2009-08-31 - Updated: 2009-09-01 - 847 words - Complete

0Unrated
I had to close my eyes. The rain was falling too heavy and it hurt every time one dropped crashed against my eye. I couldn’t see anything anyways. All that I could see was white.
I’d lost track of time. It was already dark outside, with only the lamps for light. My mother had tried to get me inside only once. A few nurses and doctors tried too. It’d been a while since someone had tried so I was waiting for one last attempt.
I heard footsteps.

“Fucking knew it!” I yelled at myself.
I felt a hand on my shoulder, shaking me gently. I stayed still, pretending to be asleep. The person sighed and lifted my body into their arms. My eyes snapped open, trying to see who had me.
‘Gerard?’ I asked, unable to see clearly.

‘Yeah, baby. It’s me.’ He said, opening the yard door. Warm air filtered around me, making my body shiver.
‘How long have you been out in the rain?’ He asked, still carrying me down the hall.

‘Lost track of time.’ I said as he sat me on the chair. My clothes were soaked, water dripping from me like no tomorrow.

‘Go have a shower. You need to keep warm.’ He said. I stood up and opened the bathroom door. I closed the door but didn’t lock it. I didn’t feel I needed to.
I turned the shower on, testing the temperature with my hand before stripping off. I threw my soaked clothes in the corner and stepped under the water, letting it heat up my shivering body. There was a pastel green shower curtain that I pulled across. The light shone on the curtain, making the shower look green. I didn’t move for a while. After a few minutes, I slumped against the tiles, too tired to hold myself up completely. I guess I took too long since Gerard knocked on the door.
‘Baby, you okay?’ He called in. All I could reply with was an incoherent mumble that was supposed to be “I’m fine”
‘Do you mind if I come in?’ He asked. I let out another mumble, hoping he understood. The door creaked open, his footsteps clanking on the tiles.

‘’m tired.’ I whispered. The curtain slowly opened, the shower was turned off. He wrapped a towel around my shoulders and pulled me up into his arms.

‘Don’t sleep yet, baby. We have to get you dressed first.’ He said, setting me down on the bed. My lolled on my shoulder, my eyes refusing to stay open.
Gerard took the towel from my shoulders and dried my hair, roughing it up. He moved down to my torso, dragging the soft material over my skin. He finished drying me and fetched me new clothes. I helped him a little, pulling up my boxers and pants. By then, I was fucked. I fell back against the pillows, reaching for Gerard. He took my hand and lay next to me, wrapping one arm around my waist. I snuggled up against him.

‘Love you.’ I whispered against his chest.

‘Love you too, baby.’ He said as he kissed the top of my head.

‘How did you find me?’ I asked, half asleep already.

‘Shh. We’ll talk in the morning.’
Though I was tired, I couldn’t sleep. Something felt wrong. I didn’t know what it was, nor did I really want to know.
Gerard fell asleep not long after we lay down. His breathing got heavier in my ear, his head had dropped onto my shoulder. My body felt like lead, I didn’t have the energy to move. So I just laid there, waiting to shut down.

Just you and me again, kid.” My inner self said. I groaned silently, trying not to wake Gerard.

“Can you leave me alone?”

Nope. I have nothing better to do.

“Can’t you fester in someone else’s mind?”

Doesn’t work like that, kid.

“I’m not a kid!”

You’re 15. Don’t you wonder how Gerard feels? He’s 19, almost an adult and he’s got you. A little kid with no experience.

“I’m not a kid! I’m only 4 years younger than him.”

That’s a long time. I bet he feels like he’s dating his brother. I mean, you’re younger than Mikey.

“By one month. Go away.”

No.” He kept on talking, telling me about how Gerard would leave me for someone older. Someone with more experience.
I knew better than to listen to him but what if the voice was right? What if Gerard thought of me as a kid, would that turn him off? Would it gross him out? Would he think if Mikey while we were together? So many questions flooded my mind. Some even stalked me into my dreams.

Frank gets out of hospital soon, therefore more fun to be had :D and then Pete and Shannon get back in here.... Who wants to see them again? R&R? xox E
Sign up to rate and review this story