Categories > Original > Fantasy > Twins

Twins [introduction]

by WaterDemon 0 reviews

This is the introduction chapter. Mostly describing who's who and what the person is and looks like. [Updated September 1st 2009]

Category: Fantasy - Rating: G - Genres: Fantasy - Warnings: [V] [X] [R] [Y] - Published: 2009-08-28 - Updated: 2009-09-02 - 527 words

0Unrated
Title: Twins

Author: WaterDemon

Intoduction: Hey there everyone and welcome to my newest story. I'm personally hoping to either get some ratings, reviews, or both-mostly wanting this one story to become more than one story...A novel or something.

Summary: A pair of twins once living in a normal family and home. A mother, a father, a pair of twins, and a pretty cool family. (like cousins, aunts, uncles, grandparents, etc...) The twins usualy put on a I'm the best child you could ever have act when they want their parents to be happy or get out of suspiction-Then something happens and the twins move into an orphanage for unknown reasons...
Once into the orphanage things happen, the twins are consindered oucasts, few chose to hang with them (the ones that do aren't very good choices) and the twins fight for survivial.

Notes: This isn't the official-official story, just a basic introduction to the people playing in my story and a little more.
________________________________________________________________________________________________

The Lovelace family --->

Mother: Lilly Lovelace is a 32/36/40 (different times for differsnt points in the story) year old mother who has been married to her husband for about 20 years. She has a creamy brown pixi-cut hair style that goes with her golden-brown eyes and lightly tanned skin. Her usual outfit consists of a green shirt with elbow length sleeves and a square-cut instead of a v-cut; wears addias sandals/flip flops, and usual wears tan caprees or blue jeans similar to her husband.

Father: Alexander Lovelace is a 32/36/40 (same age as wife and same reason for different ages) He has a golden-blonde hair that goes down to the nape of his neck, eyes are a sky blue color, skin isn't major tan color but a light brown color. Loves his two kids more than anything and is also willing to do anything to keep them from harm. Clothing is a light blue dress shirt, black dress pants or blue jeans, and either black dress shoes or black and white swiss shoes.

Twins ->
Crystal Lovelace: She has long golden-blonde hair with blue tips on her bangs and the end of her hair (no her hair wasn't dyed or anything at all, she and her twin were just born with royale blue tips) her eyecolor is a blue-green hazel color and her skin color is a very light ivory color along with her twin. ages are 12/16/20 for both of them. She has a red net shirt over her blue long-sleeved shirt, black jeans or white pants, and blue with pink and orange stripped swiss shoes.

Erick Lovelace:he has the same kind of hair as his twin, just the same length as their father with a light spike to it; eyes and skin color are the same as his twin. His skin color rarely darkens when he is exposed to a lot of light. His clothes are a royal blue T-shirt or a black dress shirt, black jeans or blue pants, and red and blue sneakers.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think this is good for now for appearances and a tiny bio. Right now I just want to get into the story and less about characters.
Sign up to rate and review this story