Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Two's Company

Two's Company

by xxBuilt_For_Sinxx 3 reviews

Natalie is excited about finding the perfect apartment...but something is included with it that she never imagined. I suck at summaries but please read. The title sucks too but I tried.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Published: 2009-07-01 - Updated: 2009-07-01 - 564 words

0Unrated
Hey Everyone!! This is my first story so please review!! It would make me very happy and it would be much appreciated!!=)=)


Natalie's POV

I was searching through the paper for an apartment to rent. My boyfriend and I had just broken up. We were living together but it was his apartment so it was only fair I moved out. I didn't have any friends to stay with because, well, I had no friends. Sad and pathetic I know. I scanned through the paper until one caught my attention. 2 bedrooms, 1 bath. I didn't even finish reading it. Sounded good enough to me. I dialed in the number and waited for someone to answer.
"Hello." A guy said.
"Hey. I'm calling about the apartment." I said. "My name's Natalie."
"Oh. Hi. My name's Gerard." He said. "So your interested in the apartment?"
"Well I would like to come and see it of course but yes. The paper makes it sound great."
"That's great." He said. "How about coming now? If your not busy that is."
"I'm not busy. I'll be right over." I shut my phone closed and smiled. I had a feeling this apartment would be perfect.

Gerard's POV

I ran around the apartment cleaning eveything up. I wanted eveything to look spotless and nice before Natalie came to look at the apartment. The Kitchen looked pretty bad but I cleaned everything up in about 5 minutes. The livingroom suprisingly looked decent so I left it like it was. The bedrooms looked decent as well so I didn't have to clean them. The bathroom was perfectly clean so I went back into the livingroom and layed on the couch. About 10 minutes later, I heard a knock on the door. I went and opened the door.
"Welcome to the apartment." I said cheerfully.

Natalie's POV

As soon as I got off the phone with Gerard about the apartment, I grabbed my coat and purse. I was out the door almost immediately. I was still in the apartment that me and my ex-boyfriend shared but we avoided each other as much as possible. I got a cab and was on my way. I got caught in traffic but it moved very quickly. I payed the cab driver and walked into the building were the apartment was. When I found the right one, I knocked.
"Welcome to the apartment" Gerard said cheerfully.
"Hey." I said. "Thanks."
"Come in and let me show you around." He said. I stepped in and took a look around. Eveything looked nice so far. The livingroom looked great and nicely sized. "Here's the livingroom." He said.
"It looks nice." I said. He walked into the kitchen and I followed.
"Here's the kitchen." I liked the kitchen. Not too big and not too small. Perfect. He walked into the hall and showed me the bedrooms. "Here's the bedrooms." I looked around and absolutely loved them. They were pretty big which made me very happy. "And there's the bathroom." I looked into the bathroom. It was great. I loved big bathrooms and this one was a big one. "That's about it. The rent is very reasonable."
I looked around me again and smiled. "This is perfect. I'm in love with it. I'll take it." I loved the idea of having this big apartment to myself.
"That's great!" He said happily. "Welcome to the apartment roommate."
Sign up to rate and review this story