Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Multicoloured Notebook

That's Youth

by MyFamousLastWords 2 reviews

August 29th.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama - Characters: Mikey Way - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2009-08-29 - Updated: 2009-08-29 - 532 words

0Unrated
There's not actually violence, it's just sorta implied. A little tiny bit. Again, all true, blah blah blah, and yeah, I will add some exaggration later on in some chapters, I promise I won't let it get boring! I own no physcial human being, shop etc. Just the words! Oh and check out the book! (You'll see what I'm talking about when you read) I haven't read it yet, but it should be good. Again! I only changed somethings, and no, I didn't change the ex-girlfriend part. I'm sorry homophobes! (:

August 29th 2009.
20:07
Well after a mini panic attack (okay, not reall) thinking someone has found this and took out the pages, here I am.
Today was pretty damn awesome! In town again with my best friend of ten years and her little sister who is also a very good friend. It was pretty rad, Frank picked out a really good looking book for me in Waterstones called 'The Shakespeare Secret' about a serial killer, how ironic, I was thinking about them this morning. I love serial killers, is that weird? It fascinates me. People who usually say that later add 'But I could never kill anyone!' Ballocks!
Maybe it's just me, but to kill someone - I mean, I think I could. To see the light die away from their eyes and blood spluttering out from their mouth. Watching them die, knowing you did it. To feel that feeling. Sometimes I wonder 'Could I really do it?' Y'know, being the sick person I am, the answer: maybe. I need help. But I'm okay. I felt normal today, you see. There's like two Mikeys. The hyperactive, awesome, fun one then Mikey 2, the depressive, serious, weird, angry one. It's like I have spilt personalites. Really.
School soon. Oh the joy! I love learning and stuff, it's just like they captivate you and you can't have an opinion. It's a piss-take. You know when you haven't talken to someone in so long that you usually talk to everyday and you start to feel like shit? I guess I sorta feel like that. Or maybe it's just because she's my ex-girlfriend. I don't know.
You know when you drink coffee and as soon as it goes down you throat you feel calm? It feels so good. Caffeine doesn't make me hyper, it makes me calm, is that weird? Haha! Today I saw my friend and his new girl come out of Fresh Garbage while my friends and I were going in and he gripped her and hauled her up the street. What did he think I was going to do? Rape her? Hehe.
Ever crave to have someone there? Just like a person who completely understands you and stuff? I don't think a human being will ever fully get that one person. I guess that was random but I'm going to go now and read, make my second cup of coffee today and listen to the Smashing Pumpkins.
(Oh and fail. I was about to buy an Anthrax album in HMV today and didn't, shoot me?)
Bye!
Time 20:34.

Smashing Pumpkins and Anthrax rock! Check those fuckers out if you don't already listen to 'em!
Sign up to rate and review this story