Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Multicoloured Notebook

Point Of Entry

by MyFamousLastWords 2 reviews

August 30th.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Characters: Mikey Way - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2009-08-31 - Updated: 2009-08-31 - 443 words

0Unrated
August 30th 2009.
3:08 AM.
Man, where do I start huh? I have this friend, who like knows everyone. I went out with her today. I began with her and her friends and ended in someones hall.
How you ask? What the fuck, you ask? Well, as far as I can remember Cassie and I were sitting on the grassy bank with her mates. Sib, one of her friends offered me a joint. I eye it up. Thinking how do I know it isn't laced with something? I slowly take it and light it with the guys lighter. I've never smoked weed before, I've always wanted to try it. So I'm smoking away, feeling a little weird after a while. Cassie then suggests we go to a party that some girl in her school was throwing. I'm far to off it to disagree so I just tag along.
Wishing I was with my normal friends, Frank (well not entirely normal), I slowly staggered into the house. So this girl comes over and tries to be all 'sexy' and the whatnot. Then she pukes all over me. All fucking over me. She then passes out on top of me. I lift myself up and leave her there. I think I drank more Vodka, and may have took something. Just maybe. Fuck, I fucked up so much.
I woke up with one shoe and no socks, some other persons top but lucky my jeans were still intact. But I don't think I fucked anyone, so that's a bonus point right? Plus my parents nor my brother found me coming into the house and eight o'clock in the morning. I then slept the rest of the day and woke up a couple of hours ago feeling like shit. My mind is drifting back to the depressed state it's usually in. Man, why can't I just be happy. For maybe a couple of days maybe. Just something. I should get fucking happy tablets. I might go read my book. Again. And make some coffee. Again. At three forty five in the morning.
Toodles!
3:46

Okay so I wanted to post something and since I didn't post anything yesterday, here it is, it's completely fictional as I didn't write anything yesterday. I've been thinking, I know these entries are mine, I'm writing them in my multicoloured notebook (yeah) well I was thinking, should I make most of this up as I go along and enter some of my own entries? Or keep going like I am just posting mine? I really need people to review and tell me. Please. Plus I really think I could keep this up!
Reviews are lovely.
Sign up to rate and review this story