Categories > Original > Romance > For Our Sins

Iwao's Challenge

by RenoTurk 0 reviews

Iwao convinces Hanatou to do a gang run for the Yakuza, he feels like he has no choice but to accept. Luckily a call from Taka improves his day.

Category: Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Erotica,Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2009-09-01 - Updated: 2009-09-01 - 2166 words

0Unrated
Hanatou stayed out of the way of the main floor as much as he could, he was already worried about Iawo. He'd been just a little too intimate with him that touch. Iwao had deep black hair that was just a little too short for his face, he had eyes so dark brown they looked cold and black in the low lighting of the parlour he worked in.

He hoped Takahashi was enjoying his home visit to Hiratsuka, part of him now wished he'd been able to go. The clatter of the balls running through the machine was now annoying to him, the stench of human life was irking him at that moment. He realised he missed his partner, in the end he dropped him a text on his mobile.

Iwao had already been told to get them a runner and ironically he had ran out of options. He planned to extort the students fears instead, he wandered up to Jin's office where Hanatou has made himself a base of operations to study and work from. He was on the floor arranging ticket stubs in the safe and Iwao watched him on his knees with a measure of appreciation.

Hanatou hadn't seen him, if he had there was no way he would have stayed like that, kneeling on the floor and making himself an open target. Iwao took full advantage of it, he knew that Hanatou hadn't even liked that simple touch and hopefully it would mean he'd do anything he wanted if he could make him fear something worse.

A hand grabbed at the dark brown locks and Hanatou gasped, Iwao pulled his head back so he could see who he was. Iwao smirked, the young man's look of surprise was perfect to his needs. Hanatou closed his eyes, this was supposed to be nothing more than a part time job for some cash to get out of the dorm's, how was this going so hideously wrong?

“Hello again,” Iwao smiled, it was creepy like a desperate old man, “all alone, this is fortunate.”

“I don't want to get involved,” Hanatou tried to avoid being blunt knowing he had that gun, “I said you can do the meetings and I will keep out of it.”

“So sorry, but I need you to do a small job.” The grin showed that he was not sorry at all. “It's just delivering a letter for me.”

“Use the mail service.” He said nervously.

“It's more personal than that, we need a presence to deliver it.” Iwao still hadn't let go of his hair and relieved him from the position, he stood him with the brown tresses held firm, “or should I persuade you?”

Hanatou shuddered, he could see the look of desire in Iwao's eyes and it made him feel sick. The Yakuza member wanted an excuse to touch him and his defiance was making it worse. Hanatou's reluctance to do even the simplest job was because he knew he wouldn't get out once they were able to trap him.

“All you do is pop the letter on the reception desk.” Iwao was determined to have him under his influence. He moved closer, his lips nearly touching the students. “Do that or I'll throw you to the desk and have the party over you, they'll get a little bit more than a few drinks for entertainment.”

Hanatou nodded blankly, he would do anything to avoid the lecherous man touching him like that. Iwao handed him the letter, gave him the address and sent him on his way. Iwao sat at the desk with a smile, he'd either stick it out or they'd torment him into it. Either way this meant a runner for them until Jin got back at the very least.

Hanatou went to the building, an old sake factory that was open all day and night to compete with the mass branded chain-stores. It was a little place and Hanatou wondered for a moment what they had over the small company that was of any worth, he shrugged the thought aside, and opened the door. He put the letter on the reception hoping to walk straight out again but the receptionist stopped him.

“Sir.” She headed over to him.

“I'm just the delivery boy, I don't want to get involved.” Hanatou tried to move around her.

“Is, is it the Yakuza again?” The young lady looked at him, hands in front resting over the navy-blue knee-length skirt. “We told them that we don't have the money and we will only end up in trouble either way...”

“I told you I am just...”

“I'll do anything, the last guy let us make up the difference with...” the young woman threw herself at him. Her lips to his, a desperate attempt to find a way to bribe him, he didn't know what to do. She had a sweet taste on her lips of sakura tea and had he been in another situation he might well been happy to be swept away with his hormones. In the end as it was the kiss could do nothing for him and he gently pushed her back.

“Please don't, I am just being forced to hand the letter over.” He walked out, full of guilt feelings for the situation even though he could do nothing about it, there were countless small businesses exploited this way and he knew it.

He got back to the building and heard his phone going, he sat on the stairs outside the back of the office and flipped his phone open. Takahashi was trying to call him before bed and Hanatou quickly answered, it was something good for the long day he had suffered already.

“Taka-san?”

“Hanatou are you alright?” Takahashi was sat with a coffee by the window in his bedroom, he stirred the spoon around the hot liquid.

“I'm having quite a long day.” Hanatou said lighting up a smoke. “I miss you.”

“I miss you too.” Takahashi watched as rain started against the window. “Mum said to visit with me next time. I'm sorry but I told her about the situation, I wanted to talk to someone and she has been really good about it.”

“I wish my dad could understand.” He took a deep inhale on the cigarette. “I wish he could see this isn't a short span rebellion or because it sounds fashionable.”

“You're always in fashion with me.” Takahashi laughed, it was the worst line, so awful but it elicited a laugh from his partner.

“Gods I wish I could touch you right now.” Hanatou sighed, he wanted the feeling of Iwao's hands to be gone, Takahashi could fix that.

“I wish you could too...” Takahashi whispered. “I miss your hands on me.”

“Where are you?” Hanatou had to stop a slight moan, he sounded so very sensual as he said it.

“In my bedroom.” Takahashi snickered, he went and locked the door and got on the bed. “Where are you?”

“I'm outside the back of the work offices. It's quiet here.”

“Want me to help ease your day?” Takahashi was feeling very bold for some unknown reason. “I can always close my eyes and pretend you are touching me.”

“I think I would fucking love that right now.” Hanatou looked around, the back area was abandoned, Jin had said people weren't likely to come out to a cold outside when they could smoke and drink inside. Hanatou was glad for their laziness now.

“Okay...” Takahashi put the phone down and slid his pyjama's around his thighs. Takahashi was a little nervous about the idea of playing with himself like he was, but he missed Hanatou and if he couldn't have him directly this was the next best thing. “I'm so naked on my own, um what do you want me to do?”

“Touch and tell me... just...” He was already turned on just from the idea. Hanatou realised he liked the little kinky things in life and this was definitely one moment he would savour.

“I'm gonna play till I am hard... won't take much.” Takahashi confided closing his eyes. “I love the sound of your voice Hana-san.” He wrapped his hand around his length, coaxing it to life slowly, the warm flesh offered up little resistance to his hand bringing him into semi-hardness.

“I can hear you playing.” Hanatou whispered, it was so damned erotic. “Move a bit faster babes.”

“Okay... I was just getting hard...” He shifted on the bed, feeling very brave now he turned the lamp on and hung up the phone. Hanatou panicked and was about to call him back when the video calling option came up. “Pick up...” Takahashi whispered, heart thundering, and then Hanatou did. “Just... easier if you... watch.” He panted out, as his hand started to work himself over.

“Oh damn that... is good.” Hanatou moaned, his phone was propped up and he flicked his cigarette aside. All the days troubles disappeared as he watched his lovers hand working the erection he had come to love touching so much.

“Better with you.” He mumbled as he continued to work over what had become a very pronounced length, a pearl of pre-cum forming. Hanatou took another swift look around before he pulled himself free from his trousers, his cock hit cold evening air, it felt amazing. For a moment he realised he could understand why people liked the naked outdoors. “Oh Hanatou let me see... please.”

Hanatou swallowed, moving his phone so that he could appreciate his lovers personal administrations, he was limited with his own exposure and worried Iwao might venture out that way. He stroked over himself faster, his own leaking fluids were already present from watching Takahashi with his pyjama's around his thighs, cock and balls moving up and down. It wasn't going to take him long to climax and he knew it.

“Hanatou... I love you being so dirty.” He gasped, getting on all fours so that he could both see and be seen, one hand coming back up to furiously stroke and hand-fuck along his engorged organ. “Ah....” He was struggling to stay quiet, with his parents in the house he needed to keep it down but watching the slender fingers run along the thing he wanted so bad it was getting harder to do so.

“Fingers..., ass, get up and let me see.” Hanatou told him, his balls were taught and ready to explode.

Takahashi hesitated a moment before shoving his fingers to his mouth, getting to his knees and with saliva dripping he shoved two into himself, he bit his lip, he was used to Hanatou toying with him but this was different. Hanatou was furiously rubbing at his own erection, pre-cum slicking up the hard flesh as his hand made short slapping noises. There was no way to hide it, and he wasn't going too, a cool breeze ripped along his cock, the air and fluids bringing him closer, the sight of Takahashi fucking his fingers and hand into a frenzy was just too good...

“Hanatou...” Takahashi moaned his name, fingers touching his prostate as his hips swayed, he was into such a state that he was sweating. “Come please... I have to see it.” He begged, his eyes watering in desire.

Hanatou moved enough to make sure he didn't get his shirt and trousers, he had to go back in yet and so with a few short and hard tugs he spent over the floor beneath him. He spent hard and heavy too, needing to release the stress as well as the sight of Takahashi on the small video screen. It was his partners turn, he pulled his fingers free to grab at the cock head and cover his shaft, he spent into his hands, biting his lip, eyes closed.

It took a moment for them both to recover and then Takahashi's face turned bright red, what was he thinking? He scrambled and disconnected the phone, washed up and and pulled his pyjama's back on. His heart was racing, his parents could have heard and that would be so disastrous. He watched as Hanatou's name flashed up on the ID, he was calling up, of course he was; he nervously grabbed the phone and answered but no words came.

“Why did you hang up?” Hanatou had lit another smoke, shaking with the adrenaline he tucked himself away and calmed down slowly.

“I panicked.” He slid back on the bed, this time with his coffee. “That was so rude of me, I don't know what I was thinking.”

“I needed it.” Hanatou told him. “See you when you get back. Taka-san?”

“Yes?”

“Go to sleep this time huh?” He cut the phone off and headed in, he gave the next supervisor the keys and without a word he picked up a bottle of sake and headed home. He planned to drink himself to sleep and not loose the warm buzz he was still feeling.
Sign up to rate and review this story