Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > The Boyfriend Test

Chapter 2

by CherryBlossom1210 0 reviews

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2009-09-01 - Updated: 2009-09-01 - 2345 words

0Unrated
Sasuke and Sakura were sitting on her couch quietly and uncomfortably.Until,Sakura broke the silence clearing her throat.
"So,you've decided on taking the test?",she asked.
"Yeah,teach me to be a better boyfriend.",he muttered hating to say this to her.Yet,she was being very much amused by this.
"I'm sorry,what did you say?",she asked cupping her ear at him and smirking.
"I said,teach me how to be a better boyfriend.",he said a little louder this time.
"Man,something must be wrong with my hearing today.",she said snickering.
"Look,just teach me already.",he said much louder.
"Okay,okay.Don't get your panties in a twist,Chicken Ass.",she said laughing.He narrowed his eyes at her.
Sakura stood up walking over and grabbing a piece of paper and sat back down starting to write down things.He sighed watching what she wrote confused.
"Okay,I wrote down how you do on these lessons.From now on,I will grade you until you get a hundred.",she said.
"Fine,whatever.",he muttered.She threw the paper and pencil ont he deska nd cleared her throat standing up.
"Okay,first lesson is,Inviting her to a date.",she said.
"Hn.",he said.
"Enough of that word.It's so annoying.Plus,you don't want to look like a total idiot in front of her.",she said.
"Hn.",he said louder at her.She madea face at him and cleared her throat.
"Now,pretend I'm Ino.You have to ask Ino on a date,but the proper way.",she said.
"Ok.",he said standing up and putting his hands in his pockets.
"Now,start.",Sakura said flipping her hair pretending she was Ino.
"Ino,want to go on a date tomorrow night?",he asked with a bored expression.Suddenly,Sakura made the noise of a buzzer.
"EEHH!Wrong!Be more alive,and you know,not so dead.",she said.
"Fine.",he said.
"Go.",she said.He cleared his throat.
"Ino,want to go on a date tomorrow night?",he asked much better.
"Ok,that's good.Just not so good.But whatever.",she said.
"Are we done?",he asked.
"Nope,you still have more lessons to go.Next lesson,At the date.",she said.
"Ok.",he said.
"Okay,so go.",she said.
"Ino,order what you want.I'll pay.",he said.
"Okay,but who cares about the money.You're supposed to say some nice stuff to her.Like,you look great tonight.Or,You're as beautiful as ever.Some corny stuff like that.",Sakura said.
"Ok.Ino,you look very hot tonight.",he said.Sakura snorted and burst out laughing.
"What?",he asked.
"Nothing.But,that might actually be smart when you're talking with Ino.Be sure to tell ehr that alot.",Sakura said.
"Okay,we done with this lesson?",he asked.
"Yeah.Next Lesson,Dropping her off at home.",she said.
"Ok,what am I supposed to do?",he asked.
"You clueless idiot.",she snickered.
"You are really starting to annoy me.",he muttered.
"Wouldn't want it any other way.",she said giving him a thumbs up.
"Look,just hurry up.",he said.
"Fine.Look,when you drop her off at home,don't act so clueless like always.Walk her to her door,give her a kiss and hug goodbye,and say sweet things to her,or better yet,whisper that stuff in her ear.She goes crazy when a guy acts super naughty,but romantic with her.",Sakura explained.
"Okay,we act that out too?",he asked.
"Sure,whatever.",she said.Sasuke walked up to her and smiled.ACTUALLY SMILED!!But a small one.BUT STILL!!
"Ino,I had lots of fun tonight.",he said.
"So did I,Sasuke-kun.",she said.He leaned in bringing his lips to her ear making her get a little nervous.
"I hope we have fun like this again soon.",he whispered in her ear wrapping his arms around her.
"So do I,Sasuke-kun.",she whispered back.He pulled away,and stared deep into her eyes,suddenly leaning in.
Sakura closed her eyes suddenly feeling something that she hadn't felt in years.Sasuke on the other hand,felt something else.Something he had remembered feeling long before he started Ino.
DING!DING!
The doorbell rung making both jump and back away quickly.Sakura quickly made way to the door,and opened it to see Ino.
"Ino?",Sakura asked.Sasuke's eyes widened and Sakura turned to him motioning him to hide.Sasuke ran upstairs and entered a random room.
"Sakura,hi.I wanted to talk with you.",she said.
"Okay,come in.",Sakura said pulling her in and closing the door making her way to the couch.
"So,I wanted to say sorry about yesterdayI was such a jerk,and even if I don't want to admit it,but I was the bitch.",Ino said pouting.
"No,Ino,you could never be one.You are a total angel on Earth.",Sakura said as Ino sat by her.
"Thanks,and I want to make it up to you by taking you shopping!We'll buy lots of clothes just to make you happy again!",Ino said squealing and hugging Sakura.
"Hehe,how fun.",Sakura said hugging her back.
"Just let me get dressed and we'll go.",Sakura said standing up and running upstairs.She entered her room wondering where Sasuke hid.
She undressed and ran over to her drawers.She grabbed some clothes and turned around,but to only have her eyes go wide and freeze.Only in her bra and panties,and Sasuke staring wide eyed and blushing a little.
Sakura ran over grabbing her blanket and coverig herself.
"You damn perv!Just what the hell are you doing in here?!",she whispered loudly.
"Look,I just picked a random room,okay?!",he yelled back.She narrowe dher eyes making her way to him.
"Mind if you go to another random room then?",she asked more calmed.He smirked and nodded making his way to her door.
"But,Kiba was right.How can such a hot body be attracted to Naruto?",he said before leaving the room,and leaving ehr in total shock.
She shook it off though and started to get dressed,until Ino ran into her room.
"Sakura,wear what I bought you before I came here.That way you'll look hot,when we go to the mall.Guys will be drooling all over you.",Ino said.
"I have Naruto.",Sakura said.
"But you can do so much better.",Ino said taking the clothes from hr hands and handing her some clothes.
Sakura ended up wearing short,black mini skirt with a purple shirt with sleeves that went up to her elbows,but went above her belly button,where she had a piercing.She had black thigh high stiletto boots.
"Alright,now for your make-up!",Ino squealed.
"Alright,I already have to wear this.I think that's enough.Let's just hurry this up.",Sakura said grabbing her cell and walking out of the room with Ino.
"Fine,but don't be like that.You lok super hot.",Ino said.
"Ok,but wait outside for me.I,uh,have to make a call.Private one.",she said.Ino nodded and went downstairs.When Sakura heard the door open and close,she turned back and narrowed her eyes.
"Alright,get out here and get lost.",she said.Sasuke came out of some room smirking.
"Fine,I'll meet you here at noon.",he said.
"Tomorrow or today?",she asked as he walked past her.
"Tomorrow,genuis.",he said scoffing at her.
"Whatever,idiot.",she said walking ahead with her.Sakura went out first getting in Ino's car and driving off to the mall.Sasuke left after they weren't in sight anymore.

Sakura and Ino shopped almost the whole day,buying lots of cute and cool clothes.They got something to eat,and like Ino predicted,guys were drolling all over them.Espicially Sakura.
Sakura and Ino were right now in a store,whn guys suddenly walked up to them.
"Hey,babes,how about we go to my place?",one asked.
"Please.",Sakura scoffed turning away.Suddenly,he grabbed her arm pulling her back.
"You are coming,little girl.",he said.Sakura narrowed her eyes at the guy,when he was suddenly pulled away and punched by a blonde haired guy.
"Naruto?",Sakura asked.Naruto looked back at her and smiled.
"Guess I came at the right time.",he said.She smiled,but the guy suddenly grabbed Naruto kneeing him,and then punching him on the lips and nose.Sakura gasped,but Naruto recovered and grabbed the guy punching him and making him fall to the ground.
Kiba and Neji came running in and tried to pull the now kicking Naruto away from the guy.Photographers were now taking pictures of the scene.
Sakura dropped the unpayed clothes and Ino grabbed all the bags as Sakura and everybody rushed out of the mall quickly.Sasuke was in his car listening to the radio,when the guys suddenly started running out the mall with photgraphers following.
"What the hell?",Sasuke muttered.Io and Sakura ran over to Ino's car rushing in.Naruto and the guys got into Sasuke's car,and yelled at Sasuke to get moving.
As they drove,the guys stayed silent,until Sasuke broke the silence.
"What happened in there?",he asked.
"Naruto got into some fight that was after Sak.",Kiba said snickering.Naruto punched him on the shoulder making him snicker even more.
"Dobe,I told you to watch what you do in front of the media.Those pictures,once they come out,we're gonna start having problems.",Sasuke said.
"Oi,Teme!What do you care?!Your girl wasn't the one being chased by some damn players!So shut up!",Naruto yelled.
"Dobe,calm down.Don't start going physco.This wouldn't have happened if Sakura wasn't wearing that flashy clothes.",Sasuke muttered at the end.
"Yo,why was Sakura wearing that stuff anyways?That's not like her.",Neji said.
"Ino must've put her up to it.",Kiba said.
"Well,Ino better leave Sakura alone.The next guy I see talking to Sakura,I'm killing him.",Naruto muttered looking out the window.

They went to Sakura's house,all making themselves at home.Naruto had a bruise on his stomach,and his bleeding lips.
They were all sitting on the couch and chairs,when Sakura walked up with alcohol and the cotton ball things.She dipped in into the alcohol and sat down by Naruto washing off the blood from his lips.
"Babe,what's with the clothes?Because of this stuff you're wearing,too many guys were interested.",Naruto said.
"A certain blonde told me to wear it.",Sakura said throwing a glance at Ino who was smiling nervously.
"Hehe,sorry.",she said.Sakura sighed and turned back to Naruto and lifted his shirt checking his bruise.
"Babe,I'm okay.",he said.She smiled and leaned in kissing him.
"Sure you are.",she said pulling away and poking the huge bruise,as he winced to it.
"Do you guys need privacy?",Neji asked.
"We might.",Naruto said leaning towards her as she wrapped her arms around his neck.and he wrapped an arm around her waist pulling her to him.She bit her lip and he stared down at her lips,thinking of how juicy they were.
"Dude's,not right.",Kiba said looking away.
"Ok,I guess we should all leave.",Ino said standing up.Sasuke stood up also following her to the door.
"Well,I think I'm going to hang out with Sak and Naruto.",Kiba said smiling happily.
"And why is that?",Sakura asked.
"I get bored hanging with Sasuke and Ino while she's modeling.",Kiba said shrugging.
"Well,how about we all go down to the mall again,but with some diguises.And Sakira,change the clothes.",Neji said.
"No duh.There is no way I'm going to continue wearing this.",Sakura said when the door suddenly opened.Sakura looked over to see her dad and mom.
"Oh,you guys are home early?",Sakura asked.
"Young lady,what do you think you are wearing?",her father asked.
"Don't worry,I was going to change anyways.",Sakura said.Her father look over to see Naruto with his shirt lifted,and his lips bleeding.
"So,you start to hang with gangs suddenly?",her father asked.
"He is not in a gang.He's in a abnd.a pretty famous one too.",Sakura said.
"Sweetie,we'll talk about this later when your friends are gone.",her mother said smiling.
"Actually,we were all going to leave to the mall.",Sakura said.
"No,you will stay while they go.",her father said.
"Dad,don't suddenly come up with the fatherly act.",Sakura said walking upstairs.Naruto stood up and pulled down his shirt following Sakura.So did Neji,Kiba,Ino,and Sasuke.
"That girl is going to have it bad one day.",her father muttered s her mother sighed.
"And the worst is,she's been dating long.",her mother said.
"Yeah,to an immature idiot.I don't like that boy,at all.",her father said.
"Well,if you don't like me,that makes us even.",Naruto suddenly said leaning against the staircase rail.
"Excuse me,young man?",her father said.
"You don't have to worry about my girl.I can take care of her just fine.She'll never get hurt while she is with me.",Naruto said.
"Your girl?!",her father yelled.
"Yes,my girl,Mr.Haruno.",Naruto said standing up straight and smirking.Sakura came walking downstairs with the rest following her,as she was now in her normal type of clothing and her hair up.She wore normal jeans,with black converts and a black t-shirt.
"Let's go.",she said.
"Alright,babe.",Naruto said still smirking at her father,as he followed after her.Naruto wraped his arm around her neck as they left the house with th guys,leaving her mother shocked,and her father furious.
Sign up to rate and review this story