Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > The Boyfriend Test

Chapter 3

by CherryBlossom1210 1 review

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2009-09-03 - Updated: 2009-09-03 - 1814 words

0Unrated
Sakura and the guys were right now in some fancy place eating in a seperate room.All,well almost all,laughing and having fun.
"Umm,guys,I'm gonna head somewhere.",Sakura said standing up.
"Where are you going?",Ino asked.
"Oh,just a bookstore.I want to find some books to read.Just some research and things.",Sakura said heading for the door.
"Babe,want me to drive you?",Naruto asked.Sakura smiled leaning and giving him a kiss.
"Don't wory,I want to walk.I'll see everybody and the troll later.",Sakra said glancing at Sasuke with a smirk making him glare.
"Sakura.",Ino said,but Sakura quickly left the room before Ino can say anything more.
"Oi,Uchiha,why is Sakura being espicially meanwith you today?",Neji asked.Sasuke still staring at the dor she slammed grabbed his water bottle taking a drink from it.
"No clue.",he said.

Sakura was in the bookstore right now looking at some vampire books.She loved reading about vampires and watching those kind of movies.It always included action,romance,passion,some a little comedy.
"So,you like vampire boks?",she heard behind her.She turned to see a girl with long dark purple hair and lavender white eyes that resembled Neji's.
"Yeah,they're kinda my favorites.",Sakura said smiling.
"Me too,vampire's are just my thing.",she said smiling.
"Hey,are you somehow a relative to Golden Leaf's bass?",Sakura asked.
"Why>Do you know him?",she asked.
"Yeah,I'm a pal of theirs.",she said.
"Oh,well,keep it a secret to him.I want to surprise nii-chan when I see him for the first time in a couple years.",she said.
"Okay.I'm Sakura,by the way.",Sakura said.
"Hinata.",she said shaking Sakura's hand.
"Hey,you want to get a coffee or something?",Sakura asked.Hinata smiled happily.
"Yeah,that'd be fun.",Hinata said.They finished getting their books and checked them out.They then left to the nearest coffee shop to talk and stuuf.They actually had lots of things in common,or should I say,EVERYTHING!

"Oh my gosh!I've never met a person just like me!",Sakura said as they walked down the street in the night laughing.
"I know,I always thought I was the only person to not ever have any parents when you need them.",Hinata said.
"Exactly.",Sakura said.
"Well,I guess it's gettig late.We should probably be heading home.",Hinata said.
"Yeah,guess you're right.",Sakura said.
"Well,want to meet tomorrow?",Hinata asked.
"Sure,when and what time?",Sakura said looking at her.
"Umm,do you the art museum downtowm?",Hinata asked.
"Yeah.",Sakura said as theys topped and turned to eachother.
"Well,there's a gift shop in the museum.Meet me there at 10.",Hinata said.
"Why there?",Sakura asked.
"Because,you're my best friend,so I'm goign to buy you something.",Hinata said.Sakura smiled and ;aughed.
"Okay,yeah,you're my best friend too.So,let me buy you something too.",Sakura said.
"Ok,I'll see you there.Bye.",Hinata said waving as crossed the street.
"Bye.",Sakura said waving.She walked forward towards her house when her cell started ringing.She checked the caller ID to see Naruto.
"Hey,baby.",she answered.
"Babe,where you at?",Naruto asked.
"I'm actually gong home right now.",Sakura said.
"Tell me the address.I'm coming.",Naruto said.
"You sure?",Sakura asked.
"Yeah,there's no way I'm having you walking out there at night by yourself.",Naruto said.
"I wsn't really by myself till now,but whatever.",she said and told him the address.
"Ok,got it.But who were you with then?",Naruto asked.
"A girl I met.She's actually pretty cool.Nothign like Ino.",Sakura said.
"Oh,ok.I'll be right there.",he said.
"Alright,bye.",Sakura said.
"Bye.",Naruto said.Sakura ended the call and placed it back in her back pocket leaning against the wall waiting for Naruto.
Naruto picked Sakura up and drove her home giving her a long,passionate kiss before she left the car,like always.Hehe.Her father and mother werne't home.Thank God,Less yapping from them,espicially her father.

WITH SAKURA
The next morning,Sakuura got dressed into a short black skirt with a purple with elbow-length sleeves and high puple and black socks with tall black boots with laces and chains.She put her hair up and to the side and put on some pink lipgloss to impress Hinata.
"Ok,I'm ready.Jut try not to screw up in front of somebody that actually understands me,and is like super awesome!",Sakura squealed and ran downstairs gabbing her cell and ipod with some money and runing out the door inot her car,and zooming to the museum.

WITH HINATA
The next morning,Hinata got dressed into a short black short with a white long sleeved buttoned white shirt and high black and white sock with white tell boots with buckles.She put her hair in a ponytail braiding her hair in three braids,and put some lipgloss on.
"Ok,I'm done!All I have to do is not mess up in ftront of the person that may be the most bestest friend in life!",Hinata said grabbing her cell and running downstairs outside and getting in her car.

Sakura was in the museum looking at the antiques,and admiring some beautiful antique hairpins and accessories.Hinata came rushing in and spotted the pink haired girl smiling and fixing herself.
"Hey,Saki!",Hinata said walking voer to her.Sakura stod up straight fixing herself and turned to her walking over.
"Hey,Hina!",Sakura said,but as they both walked to eachother,they tripped becoming clumsy.
"Ah!",they yelepd in unison crashing into eachother and clashing on eachother ont he floor.
"Itai.",they whined getting up.
"Sorry,my fault.",Sakura said.
"No,it was mine.",Hinata said.As soon as they looked up at eachother,they burst in laughing.
"Well,guess it was both of us just walking too fast.",Sakura said.They started to brush themselves off and looked up smiling.
"Alright,tell me what you'd like and I'll buy it.",Hinata said.
"You first.",Sakura said.
"Nope,you first.",Hinata said.
"Well,you fell first.",Sakura said.
"Well,I was on top of youso you touched the ground more.",Hinata said making them both break inot laughs again.
"Ok,let's both look for what we want and then when we're done,we tell eachother.",Sakura suggested.
"Ok.",Hinata said as they turned away starting to look around.
Hinata was checking out an antique ankle bracelet with many shiny crystals and decorations.
Sakura was checking out an antique ankle btacelet with many shiny crystals and decorations.
Yep,the same.
"Found it!",they both said at the same time turning to eachother and showing their anklets.
They took a look and laughed.They shrugged and walked to the counter buying it for eachother.
"Well,I say these become our friendship bracelets.",Hinata said as she held her bag in her hand and wrapped her arm around Sakura's.
"I second that say.",Sakura said as they both laughed and walked side-by-side,arm twisted with arm,aroudnt he museum checking out all the cool masterpieces.

They were right now in some other room checking out seperate art works.
"Hey,do you like this one?Look's kinda wierd.",Hinata asked checking out some strange mixture of color but an image quite confusing.
"It's okay,but I don't get it.",Sakura said shrugging.
"Ew,I do!.",Hinata said and leane din whispering it in Sakura's ear.Her eys went wide and she gasped.
"Ew!Okay,that is just disgusting!",Sakura said walking to the next one.The door opened and laughs and snickers entered.Hinata and Sakura turned around,but Hinata gasped hiding behind Sakura.
"Hina,what's wrong?",Sakura asked.
"My cousins here.Remember,surprise?",Hinata said.
"Oh,right.",Sakura said.
"Yo,Sak.Didn't know you'd be here.",Kiba said approacing her with everybody.
"Hey,babe.",Naruto said leaning in to give her a kiss,but noticed a girl hiding behid her.
"Hey,baby.",Sakura said.
"Who's the little girl?",Kiba asked.
"This 'little girl' has nothing to do with you.So leave her alone.And don't call her a litrle girl.",Sakura warned.
"Is she even our band's fan?",Neji asked.
"Yeah,I mean seriously.She's closer than you might think."Sakura said earning a nudge from Hinata.Sakura laughed smiling nervously.
"Ok,why is she hiding behind you?",Sasuke asked.
"Not your concern.",Sakura said sticking her tongue out at him.
"You little!",he yelled.She snickered as Naruto held her back.
"So what's the girls name?",Ino asked.
"Sorry,can't tell you.Secret.",Sakura said.
"Come on,you can tell your best friend.",Ino said.
"Hey,I thought I was your best friend.",Hinata said muffled by Sakura's shirt.
"I know,she's my other best friend.",Sakura said.
"Well,as long as I'm not the 'other'.Or even the one that sounds to girly.",Hinata said.Sakura snickered.
"Hey!",Ino said.
"Oh,Ino,don't get so mad.We're just like twins,we like and hate alot of things,but the same things.It's so awesome.",Sakura said.
"Yeah,we even got anklets for best friends.",Hinata said.Sakra nodded holding up the bag.
"Sakura,you're so mean.We never got that kinda stuff.",Ino complained.
"You always said it was too corny because that was what the troll here says.",Sakura said eyeing Sasuke with narrowed eyes.
"Ok,well,Saki,let's go.I'm hungry.",Hinata said.
"Saki?She gave her a nickname?",Ino asked to herself.
"Ok,Hina.I'll see you guys later.Bye,baby.",Sakura said giving Naruto a kiss.
"Hina?",Neji asked himself.
"Alright,bye babe.",Naruto said.Sakura glanced at Sasuke and he gave her a nod before she turned away and left with Hinata.
"That is so unfair.How can Sakura have a best friend that disses me and calls me the 'other' one.I mean seriously,am I the 'other'?",Ino asked.
"Don't worry,Ino.You know Sak,she wouldn't leave you for some other girl.",Kiba said.Ino smiled approaching him.
"Kiba?",Ino asked.
"What?",Kiba asked.
"You know that I'm her BEST friend!I'M NOT DATING THE GIRL!",Ino yelled.
"Gosh,I kow,but mind keeping it down a lot?",Kiba asked covering his ears and walking away from her.
"But you know what,I will save my best friendship with Sakura!ANYBODY WHO QUESTIONS IT,WILL FREAKING DIE!!",Ino yelled.
"Ino.",Sasuke said.
"EXCEPT SASUKE!!",she yelled.They all sighed.
"Hey,Neji.",Kiba said.
"Yeah?",Neji asked walking up to him.
"You know what this is?",Kiba said smirking.
"No,what?",Neji asked.Kiba leane din whispering it in his ear.Neji snorted.
"God,sick!",Neji said.
Sign up to rate and review this story