Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Batman and CareBear. (Frerard)

Batman and CareBear. [Chpt.4] (Frerard)

by Frankuana 6 reviews

Don't you just hate cliffhangers?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2009-09-02 - Updated: 2009-09-02 - 384 words

0Unrated
"Gerard." I heard my Mommy call. I took a stand from my bed, and my circled scribbles, skipping out of my room, down the hallway, toward the stairs.

"Coooomiiiiing!" I shouted while going down the stairs quickly. Finally reaching the bottom. Mom and Dad were sitting in the living room. And Frankie was here, too!

"Frankie!" I squealed with excitement. But that shortly cut off, when Frankie's parents decided to wrap their arms around him, sort of to keep him away from me.

"Gerard Arthur Way, sit down, right now." Mommy's voice was stern and demanding. And I knew, something was wrong. Calmly, I approached them all.

"What's wrong?" I attempted to whisper, cause Frankie's parents were glancing at me with a look of unwelcomeness?

"It seems to be your son is teaching our son bad things." Frankie's Mom let out. I swallowed. Staring at Frankie, whose mouth kept repeating 'sorry, sorry, sorry' over and over.

Daddy gripped my arm rather tightly, pulling me toward him.

"Ow, Daddy. That hurts." I whined, trying to fidget away.

"Don't hurt him!" Frankie squealed with a whimper. I took a double take at Frankie, and he was crying.

"Gerard, what have you been doing with the Iero's son?" Daddy narrowed his eyebrows, and stared firmly at me. My heart was throbbing out of my chest like on those Looney Tune cartoons.

"What are you talking about?" I whispered, barely audible in fright.

"Playing 'doctor.' Otherwise, molesting our son!" Frankie's Mommy hissed. Molesting? Nuh uh.

"Molesting? The boy is 11 years old. Everyone has played doctor before. They don't realize what they're really doing. And we know its bad. We've raised our son better than that." Daddy spoke full of anger.

"Really?" Frankie's Daddy grabbed Frankie's hand. Revealing his palm that read the word I wrote.

"Why would you write that, Gerard?" Mommy asked me. I stared at her. I couldn't talk. I didn't know what to say..

"Well?" Daddy asked me.

"Cause he had one!" I shouted. And before I knew it, the Iero family stormed out of the house. I began to cry. The grip from my Father wouldn't release.

"He's a boy, Gerard. You don't play doctor with boys!" He shouted, pushing me a little. Mommy stood up.

"Donald, don't hurt him. He didn't know."
Sign up to rate and review this story