Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Simone Shadows

I'm Simone Shadows

by rockndrollqueen232 0 reviews

The story of Harry Potter but with added characters and different concequences and a different point of view. Enjoy!=]

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Fantasy - Characters: Draco - Published: 2009-09-03 - Updated: 2009-09-03 - 605 words

-1MarySue
Draco and Anne-Belline were sound asleep, they were born both on that morning at 7.02am. Draco had came first and Anne-Belline had came after him. They were twins, both completely identical. Their only differences was that Draco had grey eyes and Annie (as her mother Narcissa called her) had deep blue.
In the years they had grown up together they had gotten very close as brother and sister, in good times and bad. Once they had finished their two years at Bullpustle (an academy for young children of rich pure-bloods)and were about to board the train to Hogwarts, they thought that their years of being so close were finally going to pay off in the huge crowd of unfamiliar faces. It was a sea of muggle-borns and half-bloods, there mother had turned up her nose and said it was disgusting.
Once they were on board the train to Hogwarts they chose a compartement to themselves. They talked alot about the strangely peculiar muggle people they had seen that day on their way to kings cross station, when all of a sudden the compartment door was thrown open and in bounded a tallish girl of about their own age, she was pale skinned, had shoulder length black hair and had startling purple eyes.
"Hi," she said,"I'm Simone Shadows, are you first years here too?"
"Yep, I'm Annie and this is my twin brother Draco" Replied Annie.
"You hoping to go into Slytherin too?" Asked Simone Sitting with them.
"Obviously, it's the only place we want to go," Explained Draco grinning.
"So you're pure-blood too?" Asked Simone.
"Yeah, we're the Malfoy's" Explained Draco.
"Awesome, I've heard about your family traits, which is saying something seeing as I was brought up by muggles" Simone Shuddered.
"Dam! Is it true they eat brains to become smarter?" Asked Annie.
"Nah, they just eat fish-oil pills instead" Simone said.
"EWWWW!!!" Exclaimed Annie and Draco in unison, Simone just giggled.
They talked for a few more minutes when a girl with big boobs for her age came in, "Hi, I'm Megan, is it OK if I sit with you guys?" She asked.
"yeah sure" was the reply. She sat down next to Draco, opposite Simone.
"Hey, what house do you want to be in?" Asked Simone not looking up form her daily prophet.
"I want to be in Slytherin but I'm not a proper pure-blood, but that's a secret" Said Megan.
The others stared.
"W-Well," She stuttered,"I'm half vampire and my father is The Dark Lord"
Everyone now stared even more but then the door flew open again, stood there was a tall black haired boy with green eyes.
"Hey, I'm Blaze, is it OK if I sit with you guys?" He asked.
"yeah sure" Said the others.
"Awesome" He replied sitting down next to the window opposite Annie.
"You hoping to be in Slytherin?" Asked Megan.
"Hell Yeah" He grinned devilishly.
Everyone nodded.
The compartment door opened again, a girl with blue hair in small bunches and light brown eyes walked in, "Alright if I sit with you?" she asked.
"Yeah sure" Replied Draco.
"What's your names?" asked the girl.
"I'm Simone and that's Megan, Draco, Annie and Blaze" Said Simone pointing at each of them in unison, "What's yours?"
"Mel," She said, "Mel Greyback"
"Woah, then you must want to go into Slytherin too!" Exclaimed Blaze.
"Yeah," she nodded, "That and the other houses have reputations for being kiss-asses, boffin's and pricks"
The others laughed.
OK I hope you liked it, I have much more to write yet and it gets into a better story line. x
Sign up to rate and review this story