Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Simone Shadows

I've never seen a real life castle before

by rockndrollqueen232 0 reviews

Next chapter =P

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Fantasy - Characters: Draco - Published: 2009-09-03 - Updated: 2009-09-03 - 215 words

-1TrainWreck
Around 8ish the castle of Hogwarts came into view.
"I've never seen i real life castle before..." Said Simone, her mouth in the shape of an "O" as she gaped in awe.
The train started to slow down, getting slower and slower until it reached its destination. It screeched to a halt.
Simone and the others got there suitcases of the rack, Simone was the only one who had one that wasn't plain, it was Devil Hello Kitty which made Blaze and Draco burst into fits of laughter.
They had to split up when they got into boats to cross the lake. Simone, Mel, Megan and Annie shared a boat together whilst Draco and Blaze shared a boat with two big fat goons called Crab and Goile and were bound to end up in Slytherin too.
As they floated over the dark lake it rippled and glowed in the reflection of the castle, Hogwarts. Simone broke the awed silence, "We better be in the same house" She said in a whisper, it was loud compared to the silence and the others nodded.
When they reached the other side of the lake Simone nearly bumped into a rag-doll of a skinny boy with static black hair right on end and huge glasses, he looked kinda nerdy...
Sign up to rate and review this story