Categories > Celebrities > 30 Seconds to Mars > A Photograph of You and I

Surprise?!

by jlyEchelonMCRmy 0 reviews

Jo has something to tell the other's. How will they react?

Category: 30 Seconds to Mars - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Published: 2009-09-03 - Updated: 2009-09-05 - 1097 words - Complete

0Unrated
Jen's POV
Damn Shannon!
Jo and Tomo didn't know about me and Jared yet. We were sat next to each other my head resting on his shoulder.
"See, told you everything would be fine," said Em in a very 'told-you-so' sort of voice.
I grinned at her and looked up at J he turned and kissed me again. I rested my head back on his shoulder just as Jo and Tomo came back through from the bunk area.
"Awww," said Tomo, "You two made up then?"
"Looks like it!" I said with a massive grin on my face.
"So, it's all happy couples on the Mars tour bus," said Tim with a sigh of relief.

We were stood backstage in one of the shows about a week later; me and Jo were talking to Em.
"The guys have this thing where every tour someone different goes with them because Tomo would want his brother and sister there and obviously J and Shan want me on tour but with the band there are only two extra beds." She explained.
Just then the guys started up the next song on stage. Jo tapped me on the shoulder and gestured for me to follow her further backstage.
"Jen," she said sounding really worried, "I haven't been feeling to great and this morning I was sick and I think I might be pregnant."
I stood gawping at her for a few moments and all that could be heard was 'From Yesterday' in the background.
"Say something," she said desperately.
"You and Tomo?" I asked in amazement.
"Yeah, but I'm really worried that if I tell him it's gonna scare him off," she said, close to tears.
"Hey, it'll be fine," I said forgetting all about our fight and giving her a huge hug. "First make sure you are pregnant; then just tell him, he loves you that's pretty obvious, so I'm sure he'll be fine."
"Really?" she asked.
I nodded.
"I have a test with me. Will you come with me now to do it?"
"Of course," I said.

Jo's POV
I was so nervous sitting waiting for the result.
"Right," said Jen, "Should be ready now."
I picked it up almost too scared to look at it. I didn't know what I wanted it to be. I was worried about telling Tomo if it was positive but I'd be disappointed if it was negative. I looked.
"Positive," I said.
"Wow," said Jen. "You're pregnant with Tomo's kid." She sounded almost dazed.
"Yeah," I said, the reality of it kicked in, "Oh My God! I'm having his baby."

Tomo's POV
At the end of what was another amazing show we left the stage. Em was the only one waiting for us.
"Where are the girls?" I asked.
"Don't panic, they've just gone to the bathroom," said Em laughing at the worried tone in my voice.
The girls turned up and me and J went straight over to them. I took Jo in my arms but she pulled away. J and Jen were still stood holding each other.
"Tomo," said Jo, "I don't know how to tell you this," she started.
"What's wrong?" I asked.
"I'm pregnant," she said. I froze. "It's yours." She added.
We all stood in complete silence.
"Tomo? Say something," she pleaded but I was too shocked to speak.
"Hey guys?" said Jared, unsurely. "We're due out the front."

Jen's POV
The guys left to meet the fans and Tomo still hadn't spoken.
"I'm just gonna..." Jo said slowly. "I'll be back in a minute." With that, she left.

Em's POV
A few minutes later and Jo still hadn't come back.
"Should we go see if she's by the bus? The guys will meet us there any way." I suggested.
"Good idea," said Jen.
When we got to the bus the guys were already there.
"Oh God, where's Jo?" asked Tomo when we walked over without her.
"We thought she might be here," I said. The look on poor Tomo's face, I could tell he felt so bad about freaking out. He sat down and buried his face in his hands.
"Hey, she can't have gone far," said J. As annoying as he is anyone is lucky to have Jared as a friend. "I'll go find her." He finished and walked back towards the arena.
Jen sat down next to Tomo and put her arm around his shoulder to comfort him until Jared returned.

Jared's POV
I went backstage and found Jo sitting on the stairs.
"Hey, what's up?" I asked.
"Tomo doesn't want me anymore." She said looking up at me. Her mascara had run down her face.
"Of course he does," I comforted her.
"Did you see the look on his face?" she asked as if it would explain everything.
"Did you see the look on his face when you didn't turn up at the bus?" I echoed. "Look, you're allowed to be annoyed at Tomo, but only because he didn't initially give the reaction you wanted. I'm not gonna lie to you, raising a baby is going to be hard so of course Tomo was shocked when you told him but I know he will be with you every step of the way, ok?" I assured her.
She nodded and wrapped her arms around my neck and I hugged her back.
"So, you're gonna come back to the bus and talk to Tomo?"
She nodded again, wiping away her mascara.

Tomo's POV
"Jo, thank God!" I said jumping up and holding her as close to me as possible. "I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to react like that I was just shocked. Trust me; I will always be there for you and the baby. I promise."
She held me tighter.
"I'll never let you go," I whispered.

Jen's POV
That night Jo and Tomo were laying in bed curled up together.
I was sleeping in the bunk above Jared and as I went to climb up he grabbed my leg and wouldn't let me up.
"Get of," I laughed and kicked him with my free leg.
"Come here," he said moving over to make room for me next to him on the bed. I gave him an unsure look.
"Don't worry, I don't want two pregnant girls on tour," he said and I smiled at him, "I just want to hold you."
I crawled into bed next to him and laid my head on his chest. He wrapped his arms around me and held on tight. I fell asleep to the rhythm of his heart.
Sign up to rate and review this story