Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Vampires Mate

Chapter 11

by syntheticlove1 6 reviews

She was lonely, about to be forced to marry the one who didnt love her, but wanted her for her title. She saw him, and knew then..he was her mate,

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Horror,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2009-09-04 - Updated: 2009-09-04 - 3195 words

1Exciting
Hey you guys, its lizy. Im soo sorry I havent posted a new chapter, but I hope you guys are still with me.
My life hasnt been goin to well, but things are looking up a lot right now. So, I'm going to continue on with my story.
I have a couple that are still open and trust me, I plan to update on all of them. I need to get this back goin!
I need to give you guys the rest of the chapters so you know what's goin on.
I'm also takin requests for any stories you guys would like to read. So hit me up and let me know.
I love all of you guys that have been with me through the years! You are AMAZING!

Chapter 11


I layed there in bed waiting to hear from Frank. I was really worried about him. I was more worried that maybe he had gone to father and told him what happened. I was hoping that wasn't what he did. At that point in time I was wondering how I had gotten myself in this situation. Why had I let it get this far with Frank? Yes, he was mine but still...he was off limits to me. I knew that In the end, this was going to turn out very badly. This was something that I knew someone would get hurt over and I had a feeling it would be Frank.
I knew he really meant what he said when he said that if Merrick touches me again, he would kill him. But in the end, it would cause his death as well. I couldn’t let that happen. I had to think of something to do before it came down to that. But the question was…what?
Soon there was a knock at my door that startled me. I put out the cigarette I had barely been smoking and ran to it, opening it up quickly in hopes that it would be Frank. I lost that hope when I saw it to be my father.

“ Vesper, may I talk to you please?”
“ Of course. Come in.”

We walked over to the bed and sat down, much like the time when I was little, explaining to me what they were and who I was going to be. He grabbed my hand and held it gently, running his fingers across the top of my hand.

“ You’re unhappy aren't you?”

I sighed, my father always did have the ability to know when I wasn’t acting my normal happy self.

“ It’s not that Marcus.”
“ Then what is it child? You know you can tell me anything and I will listen and not judge you.”

I knew that it was the truth, that I could tell him anything and he wouldn’t judge me. But should I be able to tell him this and him not go out of control? Deep down I knew the truth, but I was too scared to admit it to myself. Taking a deep breath that I really did not need I looked at him, my eyes watering to the brim.

“ Father…I’m in trouble.”

He looked taken back.

“ What do you mean you’re in trouble?”
“ Just as it sounds.”
“ Explain my child.”

I got up and lit another cigarette. I walked around the room figureing out how to exactly explain this to him.

“ It’s complicated.”
“ Has someone threatened you?”
“ No! Nothing like that.”
“ Then what?”

I didn’t really want to answer that question, but I knew I had to. I had already told him that I was in trouble, he would be wanting an answer.

“ It’s with Merrick.”
“ What about him?”
“ I don’t love him like you want me to. I can’t. He’s a monster and you don’t even see it. I can’t rule with him by my side. I wouldn’t know how. I can’t talk to him about anything because if I do he doesn’t listen to just pushes it aside like I didn’t even say anything.”
“ You will get over that, I swear to you. The both of you just need to have time to get use to each other. That’s what you need.”

I sighed and took a drag. I knew he wouldn’t understand. Why I even told him was completely beyond me. I ran my hands gently across my face, it was still tender from Merrick's hard slaps he gave me. I can’t believe there was nothing that I could do to get out of this. Nothing.

“ Vesper, please understand. I will pass on soon and there will be nothing else that I can help you with. I wont be here anymore for you to come to for advice. I will watch over you but that is all. My time is almost upon me, I can feel it in my bones. This is all a part of our life. I know you think that an arranged marriage is completely barbaric and you have every right to. It’s not the easiest thing in the world.”

I could only look at him, forgetting about the cigarette in my hand. I felt the cold tears fall down my face and hit the carpet. How many times would I have to cry for people to understand this isn't something that I exactly want.

“ But Marc-“
“ No, there are no buts about this Vesper. I don’t care for Merrick that much either and if I would have known then that you would have been such an amazing and great person…I never would of agreed to any of this. He makes my skin crawl when I am around him. That’s why I want you to know more then him. This is YOUR kingdom, not his. He is here because you have to have a husband to run it. I’ll make you a deal. Will you at least listen to that?”

The only thing I could do was sniffle and nod my head yes.

“ If I SEE Merrick treating you any way he shouldn’t be…I will terminate the marriage. But I have to actually see it. If I don’t and I pass on…you must be with him. Do you agree to this?”

I thought about it for a moment. If Marcus saw Merrick hitting me or being cruel to me in any way then I would be free to marry whoever it was that I wanted. I nodded my head in agreement. Father smiled at me lightly and got up, kissing me on the forehead.

“ You are my daughter, my light, my precious baby. I love you with everything that I have and it hurts me to know that I could have made you hurt by a decision that I had made that was only suppose to help you. I’m so sorry Vesper, I really am. But you are your mothers daughter. You are stronger then what you even think. Search inside yourself to find her and when you do…the world will be yours to control.”

I smiled lightly because I knew he was right. I was stronger then what I gave myself credit for. I watched walk out of the room and close my door. I put the cigarette back in the ashtray and laid on my bed. I sat there and thought about everything that he had told me. This was my new ammo against Merrick. I know that if I could make him mad enough to hit me in front of Merrick then he would be gone and I would be free to marry whoever that I wanted. I shut my eyes and laid there, thinking to myself about what I was going to do. My mind soon drifted to Frank. Oh Frank. I had told made him pick doing what was right and what I had wanted him to do. I hated that. I knew I had to find him, but I had no idea how I was going to do that.
I quickly got up and got dressed, trying my best to hurry so I could begin my search. Once I was dressed I ran out of the door, going to Franks room and knocking quickly. I looked around, now worried that someone would see me. As far as anyone knew Frank and I were just friends, only Laura and Gerard knew what we really were. But when I thought about it, we were nothing but friends. We knew that we should be more, but there was Merrick standing in the way. I knocked again, a tad louder this time thinking that maybe he was asleep. But he never came to the door. I ran down the steps as fast as I could, but was soon stopped by a broad chest. Looking up, I saw Merrick. Stepping back I gave him a look that could kill.

“ Move Merrick.”
“ Vesper, please talk to me.”
“ And what exactly would you like me to say? Thanks for NOT raping me? I have nothing to say to you, you make me disgusted.”
“ I understand and that wasn’t like me. Look, were both stuck in this marriage no matter what.”
“ Not if I have anything to say about it.”

With that, I moved around him and continued my journey to try and find Frank. I looked at what my father told me as a light in a very dark tunnel. I little bit of hope and that was something that I had to hold onto, it was something that Frank had to hold onto as well. Without that, we would be completely lost in this whole mess. If I could see it as a sign of hope, then he was sure to. Frank wouldn’t be happy, this I already knew but it was better then nothing.
I saw Laura and Gerard in the dinning room, looking extremely cute. I was very glad that she had the chance to find what we all wanted. I knew that in my mind I was still a tad jealous of her. She had something that was dangling right in front of my face and I couldn’t reach. I walked over to them and cleared my throat, announcing that I was around.

“ Hey Vesper, whats up?”
“ Nothing, have either of you seen Frank? It’s important I talk to him as soon as I can.”
“ Uh, no. Gerard?”
“ I saw him walk into the back, like into the gardens.”
“ Oh alright thanks.”
“ No problem. Hey is everything okay?”
“ Great, I have to tell Frank.”

I began to ran, hearing them tell me bye and melting back into their own little world. Once I got back into the gardens I looked around, trying to find him. He was no where in sight and that bothered me. I knew he was still around because I felt him, but where I had no idea. I thought back to what I had known. He could read my thoughts but I couldn’t read his. He could smell me…but could I smell him? In my mind I knew what he smelled like so I closed my eyed and focused. Taking a deep breath in I exhaled, getting a small whiff of him. I took a step forward and did it again, still smelling exactly what I smelled. Walking around I smelled as much as I could, trying to find where he was. Frank was outside somewhere and this was turning into the biggest Wheres Waldo game in the world. I began to walk closer to the maze, that’s where my nose and heart was leading me to. Running into the maze I began to make my journey to the middle.

“ Frank! Frank where are you!?”

My legs where moving as fast as I could, trying to reach my goal in time. As I rounded the corner my eyes saw the most beautiful thing I had ever seen. It was something from a dream that I had when I was a child. There, in the middle of the maze was something that me and Tara had always dreamed about. Frank had built a room, not like a room in a house, but a room with a canopy on top so the rain couldn’t hit it. There, on the floor of the maze was gravel and nothing but pillows. It was something you can in a harem or something that the gypsies would use. I walked towards it, running my fingers along the silk curtains. It was beautiful. There was Frank, sitting in the middle of it looking down.

“ When…when did you do this?”
“ I’ve been working on it or at least planning it out. Do you like it?”

I looked at him. How could he even ask such a thing? It was amazing, the most amazing thing I had ever laid my eyes on.

“ I love it Frank, I really do.”
“ I figured if you needed a place to get away, this could be it. Even when im gone you will have something that will always remind you of me.”
“ What about the-“
“ The rain? It’s fine, there's a protective layer at the top.”

Frank looked at me and his eyes spoke a thousand words of pain. It hurt me down to the core of my very being. I walked over to him and sat down, grabbing his hand and pulling it into my lap. His hair fell into his face as he looked at our hands together. I wanted to reach out and move it but I was too scared to.

“ I have some news to tell you.”

He looked at me, leaving the hair in his face. I couldn’t take it anymore I had to move it. Smiling at him I moved the hair behind his ears.

“ Is it news that is worth hearing or is it news that’s only going to break my heart even more?”
“ No, its good news. Or at least I think it is.”

He moved laying down, pulling me with him. I felt his breath on my forehead as he kissed it.

“ Whats this great news my love?”

‘My Love’. It sounded so beautiful but yet so sinful coming off of his lips. How could I do this to him? Put him through all this shit and him still want to be here with me. He built me something that I had always wanted. He brought that dream into reality for me. Frank was the man to do that for me, not Merrick. The only dreams that he would bring into reality would be nightmares. Could I live forever with that?

“ Father came to see me today.”

Frank turned to look me in my eyes, they held many questions.

“ No, he doesn’t know about that. He knew I was unhappy and wanted to know why. I told him that I was not happy with Merrick and knew that I would never be. He gave me an option.”

His eyes lit up in hope, hope that we would be able to be together, not in secret but in the eyes of everyone around us.

“ He told me that if he saw Merrick treating me in a way that he shouldn't be ,he would call off the marriage. But he has to see it, he can’t be told about it.”

My heart began to explode, I could feel everything that Frank felt. He was extremely happy by this announcement. He took my face in his hands and kissed me as he had never kissed me before. I felt everything, the electric shock shoot from his lips to mine, his calloused fingers gently caressing my face, and the love for me that he had felt in that very moment. Frank was happy…so therefore I was happy.

“ Vesper, this is the best news I have ever heard. We have a chance to be together.”
“ But that doesn’t mean that we can start being careless. If Merrick even gets a chance to take you out of the picture he will. You know that, just as I do.”
“ He wont have a chance to, I wont let him.”
“ He already suspects that you are attracted to me and want me.”
“ Well of course, you know the things you do to me even if we are a mile apart.”

I felt him grind his lower half into mine which caused me to arch my back ever so slightly. Biting my lip I tried my hardest to suppress a moan.

“ You hold back to much.”
“ You scare me sometimes.”

I looked away ashamed that I had actually admitted that to him. I felt him study my face.

“ Why?”

Getting up, I began to walk around. How could I explain this to him without making it sound so bad? Frank sat up, leaning on his hands. He was waiting for an answer, and I needed to give it to him.

“ You make me forget who I am, make me forget my place. Frank, when I am around you anything feels possible to me and I know its not. I cant loose control around you because if I do, then there is no telling what would happen. I come within an inch of you and my creature is telling me to take what is mine, to claim you as my own and to let no one else come near you. To throw you against the wall and have my dirty little way with you.”

Frank shot up faster then what I had ever seen him. He walked over to me and pushed me into the bushes, not enough to hurt me, but enough to get my attention.

“ I want that side of you Vesper, I want you to loose control. Stop being so worried all the time. Nothing is going to happen. If you feel the urge to kiss me, do it. If you think you need to claim me, then please be my guest. Do you think I would object in any way or turn you down? No. I need you all hours of the day. When I wake up my mind goes to you, wondering what it would be like to wake up next to you, to smother you in light feather kisses until you wake up. I promise you this. Before it is all over… I will know what it is like. My creature has demands too, don’t think it doesn’t. Except mine is more sexual then yours, mine is more on a dominate level.”

If I had the ability to blush…I would of. I kissed him then, nothing demanding , just something light enough for him to remember me by throughout the day. I heard my father calling my name, and it was getting closer. Pushing Frank away from me, I began to run through the maze as fast as I could, trying to beat my father before he came in and saw me and Frank there.
Sign up to rate and review this story