Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Vampires Mate

Chapter 10

by syntheticlove1 25 reviews

She was lonely, about to be forced to marry the one who didn't love her, but wanted her for her title. She saw him, and knew then..he was her mate.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Fantasy,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [V] [R] [?] - Published: 2008-05-26 - Updated: 2008-05-26 - 2369 words

2Moving
Hey you guys.
I'm back.
My beta readers are doing such a great job.
I just want to thank you both.
I REALLY hope that you guys read the warnings for this chapter.
This chapter is going to be dark...really dark.
But I have managed to write another chapter explaining it all.
Well, not ALL but...gives you an idea of what happened.
Anyway, back to the story.
__________________________________________________________________



Chapter 10




“ No.”
“ Why not?”
“ Because I said no.”
“ But why? Can’t you give me a straight answer?”
“ No, because I don’t have to.”
“ Don’t have to what?”
“ Give you a straight answer.”
“ Give me just one night.”
“ No, Merrick. I’m not giving you one night.”
“ I don’t understand why.”
“ Because you’re not fucking me.”

This argument has been going on for about 30 minutes. Merrick wanted me to let him in my room, in my bed, and most importantly inside me. That, out of all of that, was not going to happen.

“ I just want to show you how much I love you, Vesper.”
“ Then buy me flowers, jewelry, a card. Hell, even a dog! But fucking me isn’t a way to show me you love me. We all know you don’t. So why try and show me? You’re basically showing me well…how you’re going to fuck me.”

He sighed and dropped his head on the wall, making a loud thud. He was getting aggravated and I was getting ticked.

"Why are you being a bitch?”
“Look, you aren’t coming in my room and you sure as hell are not having sex with me. Get that into your little brain.”
“Easy or hard?”
“What?”
“Easy or hard?”
“What are you talking about?”
“We can do this the easy way or the hard way, you pick.”

What was he saying? That I could have sex with him willingly or he was going to rape me? I had to admit the look in his eyes made me scared and that’s what I was starting to feel. I mean who wouldn’t? Someone’s telling you they are going to rape you. This is one of those times when I wished Frank would come walking down the hall or just pop up. I unlocked my door and was about to run in when Merrick grabbed the back of my hair and pulled me back.

“Where the hell do you think your going?”

I couldn’t say anything, I was too scared to. Knowing me and how my brain to mouth connection works I would say something to piss him off even more. Then there was no telling what he would do. Part of me wanted to scream for help, praying that someone would hear me. But the walls were too thick for that, no one would. So I did the only thing I knew to do, think. In my mind I was thinking about what was happening and talking to Frank, hoping that he would hear me.
Merrick pulled me along the hall way and to his room, kicking open the door and throwing me on the bed. I began to cry, my eyes filling to the brim with black tears. They were going to fall at any moment.

“Aw what’s wrong my Queen? Wish you would of given yourself to me the easy way?”

He laughed and began to take off his shirt.

“No, I’m thinking how much of a disgusting pig you are, if you really must know.”

He looked at me with evil eyes, the laugh gone. His eyes shooting daggers at me, he began to walk closer to me. Next thing that happened completely shocked me. He slapped me across the face; hard enough to knock me to the floor. I fell in a heap on the ground, grasping my left cheek in pain. Merrick had a hard slap. In my mind I began to piece it all together. He was being nice to me so he could sleep with me. Oh how wrong he was. All of this only made me hate him more. He was not the guy that I wanted to marry, oh no. He wasn’t even the kind of guy that I would want to have sex with. He came to me and pulled me back on the bed.

“Take your clothes off.”
“No.”
“I said take them off!”

He slapped me again but this time I stayed on the bed. With shaky hands I began to untie and lace the black boots. I tried to take my sweet time, stalling as much as I could before I had someone save me. But as the seconds passed I realized my chances where starting to become very slim. Maybe Frank was lying about reading my mind.
Once I got one boot off I began to work on the other one. Merrick stood there watching me. I was holding back a sob in my throat. This was a nightmare, it had to be. All of this that was happening was a nightmare. I’m dreaming and I was going to wake up at any moment. I had to, just had to.

“Please Merrick, don’t do this.”
“You’ve left me no choice. If you had done what I asked, all this could have been avoided. But no, you had to go and have your head up your bitchy ass.”
“Let me go and I won tell any-“
“Who’s going to believe you, Ves? Really, who?”

Laura would believe me, Frank would. Other then that honestly I wasn’t sure. Once I got both boots off I sat and waited. I didn’t want to continue, I didn’t want this to go any further then it already had. I noticed he was standing in nothing but his boxers at the end of the bed, waiting. I gave him a look asking him no. He just laughed.

“Don’t try and give me that look. It wont work.”
“Merrick…”
“No, the next time you say my name, you’ll be moaning it. Now take off your dress or I’ll rip it off your body.”

I started to cry again, the sobs racking my body. I began to get off the bed but he stopped me.

“No, take it off on the bed. I don’t want to chase you around anymore.”

I nodded, looking off into space. I was trying to wish myself into a different world. One of my fairy tale lands that I read in books. As I was unclipping my dress I stopped and put my hands over my face. He cleared his throat.

“Well Vesper, I’m waiting.”

I shook my head no. I just…couldn’t do it. It was way too hard. I heard me groan, then his heavy footsteps on the floor. He was coming to the bed to rip the dress off me himself. I looked up just in time to see him make it to me and go for my dress. I tried to punch and slap him but he caught my hands right before I was able to.

“Naughty Vesper, very naughty.”

I spit on his face and he slapped me again, this time making me bleed spew from my mouth. I fell backwards, the blood smearing on his pillow and across my cheek. Glancing up at him I saw his eyes chance to that dangerous black and realized he was finished toying with me. Merrick went for my dress, prepared to rip it off. But I sunk my nails into his flesh, watching at they made half moons on his wrists. He pulled away hissing at what I had done.

“You little bitch.”

He pushed be back on the bed with one hand and held me there, pinning me. With his other hand, Merrick began ripping my dress into shreds. Once he had ripped enough, he jumped on top of me, biting and kissing my neck. I felt the bile rise in my throat. I wanted to vomit so bad but I couldn’t. I moved, trying to toss his body off of mine.

“No Merrick, stop please!”
“Shut up!”

I kicked and began to scream for dear life. He hit me again, trying to silence me, but I didn’t. It only made me scream louder and kick harder. With one last strike I felt myself become dizzy, like I was about to pass out. I started to drift out when I heard a loud band then a voice.

“Get the hell off of her you sick fuck.”

Frank. It was Frank. Merrick looked up and growled at him.

“Do you mind? We’re trying to have a very special moment together.”
"No, you’re not. Now get off of her…now.”

Merrick got off of me and I clutched my dress to my body.

“Come on Vesper, lets go.”
“No, she stays right there.”
“She’s coming with me.”
“She’s not.”

Merrick then lunged for Frank who met him half way. They began to fight. Frank tackled him to the ground and delivered punch after punch to his face and stomach. Merrick grabbed one of my boots and hit him in the head with it, causing Frank to fall over and clutch his head in pain. Merrick took this as a window on opportunity and jumped on him, punching him in the face.

“You’re jealous you can’t have her.”
“She’s no an object.”
"Yes, she is. She’s my object to do with as I please.”

Frank head butted him and Merrick fell over grabbing his head. He jumped up and kicked him in the face causing Merrick to fall over and stay there. I watched as Frank fixed his shirt and walked over to me, picking me up bridal style and walking out.
I looked at his head and noticed it was bleeding, along with his lip. Frank took me to my room and laid me on the bed. I noticed his eyes were still black from the fighting with Merrick. He went to my drawers, took out some comfortable clothes and helped me change. The dress though he threw away.
Nothing was said between us; maybe because we didn’t know what to say. I know I didn’t. He disappeared into the bathroom and came back with a rag and some alcohol.

“This might hurt a little. I’m sorry.”
“It’s okay.”

He began to clean my wounds gently. Trying not to hurt me more then I already was. I was too numb to care at that point. Once Frank finished, we sat there again in silence. I was ashamed of everything that happened and I knew none of it was my fault.

“You’re damn fucking right it’s not.”

I looked at him, shocked. It was true; he could actually read my thoughts.

“I told you I did.”
“You heard me when he was…”
“Yes, I did.”
“And that’s why you came.”

He put his head down in his hands as if ashamed.

“Obviously I was too late.”
“No, Frank,”

I took his face in my hands.

“Not too late. If you were too late, he would have raped me and he didn’t. You showed up and saved me. If anything, you were right on time.”

I looked into those black eyes. They didn’t stop me from seeing straight into his soul. I noticed he hadn’t cleaned up his face. I grabbed the rag and alcohol and began to clean him up. Frank hissed as I dabbed his forehead gently; the alcohol obviously burning. Once it was clean, I kissed it and proceeded to clean his lip.

“You know what’s sad?”
“What?”
“He ruined one awesome dress.”

I laughed. He was sad my dress was ruined. Leave it to Frank to turn a sour moment into something funny.

“Are you going to kiss my lip better too?”
“No, you’re a big strong man.”
“So? It would still be nice.”

I smiled and quickly pecked his lips.

“That sucked.”
“You’re telling me I suck at kissing?”
“Oh no, your damn good. That one just sucked.”

I rolled my eyes and placed the stuff on the bedside table.

“Frank, thank you…so much.”
“Don’t mention it baby.”

I smiled softly. ‘Baby’, it sounded so good from coming from his lips.

“What are you smiling at?”
“Nothing.”
“No, not nothing. Tell me.”
“You called me baby.”
“So?”
“It was nice.”

He laughed and it became silent again. I knew no one could find out about what happened, no one. This was serious stuff. Even thought it was wrong, I was still Merrick’s fiancée, meaning I never denied him. But I did. I’m not saying it’s okay in our laws, but to be taken by force. But saying you were raped wasn’t good either.

“Frank.”
“Hmm?”
“You can’t tell anyone.”
“WHAT?!”

He jumped up off the bed as if someone just lit a fire under his ass. I didn’t want to argue, I didn’t have the strength to. I hadn’t fed in awhile and loosing the blood that I had made me week.

“ Vesper, your not serious right?”
“ Dead.”
“ What is wrong with you? Merrick, the dick almost raped you and you’re saying we can’t tell anyone. It’s like your saying its okay! Are you fucking serious!?”
“ Very serious Frank, no one.”
“ I can’t do that, Vesper.”
“ Why not?”
“ Because I can’t.”

I began to shake, scared he was going to tell.

“ If you love me, you won’t.”
“ What? Speak up.”

I hadn’t even noticed that I barely spoke the words.

“ If you love me you won’t tell.”

He got up and went to the door. He didn’t say anything, just turned to look at me.

“ Where are you going?”
“ I need to go calm down. I’ll be back.”
“ Oh…”

He went to leave but stopped and turned around.

“ I love you…next time I’m going to kill him if he touches you.”
Sign up to rate and review this story