Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Ballerina Along Side of Devil

Ballerina Along Side of Devil

by CherryBlossom1210 2 reviews

A girl who loves ballet ha a certain chldhood friend she's been in love with for a very long time,but always fails to tell him so.Though,it is hard because he is a huge rebel in the college and is ...

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2009-09-03 - Updated: 2009-09-04 - 1821 words

0Unrated
Early in the morning and alarm clocks went off in every room in the whole college.All were alarms with powerful rock,or a beating hip-hop song.But one,one was very different.And very late.

One in a room was a lovely melody with the softest of chimes.The girl woken up by this music yawned smiling brightly and stretched in her bed,her small half-couch,half-bed pink bed.
And hr name was Sakura Haruno!
"Yay,another morning.",she said opening her eyes showing off shining,bright Emerald eyes.
"Sakura!Open up!",somebody called banging on the door.
"Who is it?",she asked.
"Ino,duh!",the girl behind the door saod.Sakura stood up from the bed and walked over to the door.She opened it to find two of her greatest friends,Ino and Hinata.
"Morning.",Sakura said a little confused they were at her door and not dressing.
"So,you going to hurry up or doze off into a deep sleep again?",Hinata asked.
"Huh?",Sakura asked.
"Oh,don't be clueless.Class starts in 5 minutes,hurry up.",Ino said as they waved walking away.
"Ok,bye.",Sakura said waving and entering her room closing and locking the door.She yawne stretching again,but suddenly she felt like something huge just smacked into her head and was eating her alive.
"Five Minutes!",she yelled in shock.She hurried and grabbed her towel,toothbrush,and toothpaste running through the College halls to the bathroom.She took a quick cold shower and brushed er mouth perfectly fast and rushed back into her room throwing on a black and white t-shirt with come jeans and white flats with one bang,black earing and the other white.Her bracelets were all black and white and made lots of noise,guess too many bracelets.
She put on some ligloss and fized her hair into a high ponytail letting her long,pink silky soft hair in the ponytail all curled sway as she moved.Her bangs were straight and also perfectly done,as she grabbed her lucky bracelet that a certain 'someone' gave tp her when she was small,and wrapped it around her wrist and ran out of the room quickly heading to her homeroom.

"Alright,everybody is here except....",her homeroom teacher trailed off when suddenly,the door burst open and a pink-haired girl breahing heavily came running in and stopped in front of the teacher.
"I'm here,Sensei!",she called raising her hand and taking a deep bretah.The whole class laughed and she turned to them biting her lip.But then her eyes caught a certain pair of onyx eyes and she smiled knowing her heart had to be melting into sweet,delicious chocolate.
"Ok,enough class.Miss.Haruno,why are you late again?",Sensei asked.
"Sorry,Sensei.Late at night,I was practicing ballet,and then I went to sleep,but I couldn't.So I thought I could study more on your lessons,I'm really not so great at them anyways.",Sakura said grabbed her hand sbehind her back and smiling.
"Miss.Haruno,you have all A's in my class and every other classes.",Snesie said sighing and shaking his head looking down.
"Oh,ok,I guess I was just working on ballet then.",Sakura said walking to her seat.
"Well,it still means I have to give you a punish.You have cleaning duty today,again.",Sensei said making the class snicker.Sakura sighed looking down a she went pink with embarassment and she sat down in the middle by Hinata and Ino.
"Jeez,Sakura,stop with the ballet dancing,you work too hard on it.",Ino said nudging Sakura.
"No,ballet is everything to me.Besides,I'm not so good at anything else.",Sakura said.Hinata and Ino looked at eachother,and then back at Sakura.
"True.",they said laughing.
"You guys!",she pouted.They contineud to laugh,but she ignored them looking behind her to a guy sitting in the back all bored looking out the window surrounded by his best friens who were playing around.
That was Sasuke Uchiha!
He had jet,black hair with a chicken butt hairstyla,and onyx,dark eyes that hardly showed any kind of emotion anymore.
Sasuke had been Sakura's childhood friend since they were in PreK and always had to protect Sakura.Sakura admired him so much and always cared for him and was always nice with him trying to impress him,because the feelings she had for him were always stronger than just friendly feelings.

Classes had passed and all Sakura could think of was Sasuke,Sasuke,and Sasuke.
She was right now in the Gym mopping the floor.Suddenly she had an idea and started to play around.
"Sakura,would you like to dance?",she said immitating Sasuke voice and using the mop as him.She cleared her thorat and smiled brightly.
"Why,I would love to.",she said and pretended she was at a ball dancing with the prince.She did twirls and laughed and talked for the both of them.
She ended it with her leg up in the air high behind her and her arm out as she held her other hand to the mop.
"What are you doing?",she heard a familiar and super cute voice behind her.She looked back to see Sasuke and his friends with Ino and Hinata.
"Oh,hi.Just,um,practicing ballet.",Sakura said laughing nervously as she stood up straight.
"Jeez,you practice too much.",Sasuke muttered.Sakura bit her lip.
"Wierd,I thought I heard some other voice here.A really deep hoarse voice.",Io said.
"Did it really sound that bad?",Sakura asked and then slapped a hand ove her mouth right away.
"What?",Ino asked.
"Oh,nothing.",Sakura said setiing the mop in the corner and running to her friends.
"Whatever.",Ino said shrugging.
"So,are you guys here to help me?",Sakura asked.
"No,don't get so hopeful.",Sasuke said.Sakura felt herself blushing a little.
"So,then what are you guys doing here?",Sakura asked.
"Skip this,and lets go and get somehting to eat.",Ino said.
"Well,you guys can go.I kinda had a schedule.",Sakura said.
"What do you have to do?",Hinata asked.Sakura smiled now knowing what to say,ecause she had just lied.
"I,umm,I have to finish here!Yeah,and then I have lots of homework for Geography!Yeah,and,ummmm,the music teacher asked me to practice on my piano playing and vocals.",Sakura said nodding and smiling.
"Okay,fine.Whatever.",Ino said as she and the guys stareted to walk away.Sasuke left behind them,but not before taking a last look at Sakura as he and te guys left.
As soon as they wree gone,Sakura began to squeal about how Sasuke looked at her before he left.

So,she was actually going to the White Porch.A place she had all to herself that was a little into the forest nearby.
It was all broken down and awful looking,but then she knew that it just had to be her little secret place.
She fixed up all the broken wood and replace dit with new,and repainted it all white and some pink decorations.She had new glass windows put in,and she placed ballet things in there so she can practice secretely.She put her radio in there,and named the place White Porch because Sasuke had randomly said some name when she asked him what kind of names would be best for a lonely old house that had been redecorated into a white,new masterpiece.He had just said the thing,and Sakura took it for real and just named it that.She put up the sign,and had hung out in the place from there on.

"Okay,let's see if I can do better today.",Sakura told herself as she had just put on her ruffled pink tutu and her tight and leg warmers with her ballet shoes.
She had put the radioo on and started to move as the sweet melody of Swan Lake had started.
She closed her eyes taking deep breaths between every move she made and her hair swayed at her movements.Her french manicured hands waved throught he air as she moved them along with ehr feet that swiftly and smoothly moved across the floor.
Thought,she hadn't noticed Sasuke was walking up the three steps to enter the White Porch.He had always secretely watched her and her soft,petite moves.He was actually quite fascnated by how she loved ballet so much,and how she thought of it as such a dream.He knew very well it was her passion.
Sakura's eyes shut open and she jumped spreading her legs and twirling in the air perfectly.She landed on her toes and smiled brightly taking deep breaths.She then relaxed,and started to move again.
The window suddenly opened creaking,and she gasped stopping and turning around.She gasped blushing a little as she saw Sasuke leaning on the window ledge smirking.
"You never quit,do you?",Sasuke asked.
"How'd you find this place?",She asked.
"I've known of this place.Just didn't know you'd be in here practicing this stuff like always.",Sasuke said lying at the ned.
Hey,ballet is not stuff.It's a very beautiful way to showing your emotions and letting your passion run through you."Sakura said smiling and posing.
"Show-off.",he scoffed.She laughed and made her way to him.
"So,what are you doing here?",she asked.
"I actually come down here to watch you do this.You're just perfect at it,but you just keep practicing and practicing.",Sasuke said.She stopped in front of him and shrugged.
"I don't know,I want to be more than perfect.",Sakura said.Sasueks ighed and stood up straight pissed off.
"You are more than perfect already.You already have all the moves,and have all the looks,I mean,espicially the looks.You're just great in every way and there is no way you would never be perfect......",he trailed off realizing what he was saying.
Sakura was staring wide-eyed with a small blush he couldn't notice so well.
"Umm..Sasuke...you were saying?",she asked wanting him to continue.He cleared his throat leaning back on the ledge.
"Lok,point is,you'r already great.",he said looking away.
"Ok.",she said looking down blushing much more now.
"Hey,get back in your pants and shoes,let's go get something to eat already.",he said making her blush go away as to the confusion.
"Haven't you already eaten?",she asked.
"No,skipped on it to take you.I know you're kinda broke.Hurry up.",he said closing he windows and leaving off to get his car.She squealed and started to jump and twirl happily.
Sign up to rate and review this story