Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Ballerina Along Side of Devil

Chapter 1

by CherryBlossom1210 0 reviews

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2009-09-04 - Updated: 2009-09-04 - 1356 words

0Unrated
Sasuke and Sakura were in a fast food restaurant eating burgers,fries and a water and shake.
"Thanks,Sasuke,for buying me food.I'll pay back.",Sakura said taking a drink from her shake.
"Forget it.",Sasuke said.
"Why?",she asked.
"No reason,just foeget it.",he said grabbing his water and drinking.She smiled and nodded obediantly and looked down in huge,hidden excitement.
"Sakura!",she heard somebody yelling.Sakura turned to see Ino and Hinata rushing in.
"Yes?",she asked standing up.
"New Hot Guy alert!",they yelled grabbing her arms.But Sakura pulled away and shook her head.
"Not interested.I'm rigth now with Sasuke.",Sakura said.
"Sakura,come on!You can eat with Sasuke later!",Ino said.
"Ino,Hinata.I really don't want to go.",Sakura said.
"Sakura.",Sasuke said suddenly catching Sakura's attention.She turned and smiled.
"Yeah?",she asked.
"Just go.I have to meet up with the guys anyways.",Sasuke said standing up and throing money on the table.
"Oh,umm,ok,Sasuke.I'll see you later then.",Sakura said waving and smiling,hiding her disappointment and sadness.
"See ya.",he said leaving.Sakura sighed turning to watch him leave,and her smiile went very faint and small.
"Let's go.",Ino suddenly said grabbing her hand,just like Hinata,and they pulled her out of the place and into Ino's car driving back to school where there were a flock of girls.

"Wow.Alot of girls.",Sakura said getting out of the car.Hinata slammed it loudly causing all the atention to go them.
"Oh,sorry.",Hinata said scratching her head.Suddenly,the girls started to make a path and a guy with with spikey brown hair and brown eyes with mocha-dark skin came walking up to them.
"And you girls are?",he asked smiling.
"Ino Yamanaka.",Ino said smiling.
"Hinata Hyuuga.",Hinata said waving.Sakura smiled brightly.
"I'm Sakura Haruno.",she said.
"Pleasure to meet you,I'm Kiba.Mind showing me to the office,Sakura?",he asked smiling at her.
"Oh,ok.",she said.She started to walk away,him following,and left behind lots of shocked and jealous girls.
"Hey,is that the new guy?",Naruto,Sasuke's best friend after Sakura,asked.
"Yeah.",Neji,another good friend,said.
"Sakura must be taking him to the office being as nice as always.",Shikamaru said yawning,another good friend.
"Yeah,but the guy seems to be acting a little bit more friendly then him.",Naruto laughed.Sasuke's,who was sitting down and had his eyes closed,eyes shot open ad he sat up taking a look.
"Let's go,we're following.",Sasuke said standing up and walking after them.The guys took a look at eachother,shrugged,and followed after him.All the girls took sight of the four guys going after them,and started to squeal and scream their names.
Ino and Hinata ran over to them,asking where they were going.They got no answer,but just continued to follow curiously.

"Alright,thanks for your help.",Kiba said smiling and leaning on the wall in ront of Sakura.
"No biggie,I was just being nice.",she said playing with her hands.
"No,you were too nice.Seriously,if I asked those fangirls,I would have probably been taken to a janitors closet to be seduced.",he laughed.Sakura laughed with him.
"Wow,you're funny.",she said.He shrugged and crossed his arms.
"And you are very beautiful.",he said.She giggled waving her hand around.
"No,you have to be joking.",she said smiling lightly in surprise.
"No,you really are beautiful.",he said approaching her slowly and placing a thumb on her cheek.
"I-I...really...umm...",she giggled looking up at him.
Suddenly,a hand landed on Kiba's wrist and Sakura and Kiba looked to their left to see Sasuke.
"I'd advise you keep your hands off of whats now yours.",Sasuke said with a cold voice.Kiba smirked and pulled his hand away.
"So,she is yours?",Kiba asked.
"I never said that.",Sasuke said putting his hands in his pockets and looking away.
"Umm,hehe,Sasuke.What are you doing here?",Sakura asked turning to him.
"No reason.",he said shrugging.
"Then,mind leaving for no reason?",Kiba asked.Sasuke looked at him and narrowe dhis eyes.
"And why would I?You're no so bright if you thik I'm gonna leave Sakura here.",Sasuke said.
"What did you say?",Kiba asked as they approached with fists forming to white knuckles cracking.Sakura suddenly laughed making them look at her.She got betwen them and started to push them away.
"Ok,enough of this.How about everybody calms down.I was going to leave anyways.I'm gonna practice some more,so I'll see you all later.",Sakura said as they both relaxed.She waved and ran out of the college,and towards the White Porch.

When she was there,she sat down in the small white cottage thinking of how defendent Sasuke was when she was with Kiba.
"Sasuke,what do you really feel for me?Can't your feelings be more than just childhood friends?",Sakura asked out loud as she played with ehr hair.She stood up and walked over to the radio picking from the cd's next to it.She actually had lots,because she loved hip-hop,rock,and alot of other genres.
She put on a CD in the radio and placed it on.
First love by Utada Hikaru came on,and Sakura smiled walking to the center of the room and swaying to the beat.
She was already dressed in her tutu,tight,leg warmers,and ballet slippers.
Sakura moved slowly and carefully thinking of Sasuke.Whenever she heard this song,Sasuke would come to her heart and she would smile thinking of all their times together.

The song ended and the next song Passion by Utada Hikaru came on,Sakura loved this song.
She lifted her hand and moved her leg to the far left,sliding it on front of her before beding down and lifting gracefully.And than moving much faster and swiftly.
She had continued to practice ballet until she finnalt realized it was very dark now.
She sighed stretching out her stiff body,and decided to stay a little more.
The song Addicted to you by Utada Hikaru came on and she smiled jnowing it would have mor ebeat sicne it was j-pop.
She took her stance and the music started as she started saying and popping to the beat.
She more dancing instead of doing ballet,but it was also a mixture.
She jumped in the air twirling and stood on her tip-toes moving perfectly to the rythym and beat playing.

Ino and Hinata,back at College,were looking all over for her.So were the guys,but Sasuke already knew where she was.he left the college and went to find her at White Porch.
He walked up the steps and opened the door seeing her dancing to the music.
Turning and twisting,he loved seeing her dance so happily and so free.
The song You make me want to be a man by Utada Hikaru came on,and Sakura started to dance more faster twirling and and jumping,along with the hard movements she was making.
Sasuke leaned against the door frame smirking as he watched her.
Sakura stopped and walked to ehr radio putting in another CD.
Shine by Melody came on and she staretd to move to the beat smiling and moving rapidly.

He watched her,and she never noticed until he cleared his throat.She gasped and turned starig wide-eyed.
"Never change,do you?",he asked walking to her.
"Why?Do you want me to change?I'll change completely.I'll become a bad rebel girl.Or maybe a prep.Or even a cheerleader.Or how abou-"
"How about you don't change yor personality but get ito your clothes so I can walk you back to the College?",he asked turning around and closing te doors.She smiled cratching er head at her dumb mistake and started to get back in her clothes.
Sign up to rate and review this story