Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Ballerina Along Side of Devil

Chapter 2

by CherryBlossom1210 0 reviews

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2009-09-07 - Updated: 2009-09-07 - 1832 words

0Unrated
The next morning,Sakura got up late again,but luckily woke to Ino's loud banging against the door.
"Sakura,hurry up and get to class!You'll be late again!",Ino yelled making Sakura jump,and unluckily fall to the floor.
"What?!",Sakura yelled standing up,ignoring her scratched and bleeding knee,and grabbed her towel and toothbrush with ehr toothpaste and ran outside towards the girl showers.
After the short cold shower,she ran back to her room and got dressed in a plaid short skirt with a white dress shirt and sneakers.She put a bekt over her shirt and pushed her sleeves up leaving her shirt untucked and brushed her hair into a ponytail,rushing her bangs down and put some lipgloss on.
"Alright,to class now!",she said to herself running out of the room and towards her classroom.She entered not surprising her teacher at all.
"Sorry,teach,I know I have the duty.",she said smiling and waving as she made her way to her seat,and sat down.
"Alright,the only one's not here are Uchiha and the new student.",the teach said.
"Eh?Sasuke is not here?",Sakura whispered to Hinata.
"Guess not.",she whispered.Sakura looked ack to see,indeed Sasuke wan't there.
"Wheer is he then?",Sakura muttered sad he wasn't.The door suddenly burst in bringing all heads to shoot up,including Sakura's.
"New guy and Sasuke-kun are on the courts!They're going to fight!",the girl yelled rushing out as soon as she had finished.
"What!",Sakura,Ino,and Hinata said in unison standing up and running after the girl.The class followed after,leaving the class annoyed there was trouble in the morning.

Everybody were at the courts outside the gates,from where Kiba and Sasuke were death glaring eachother down inside.
"Sasuke!",Sakura yelled as she pushed through the crowd and ran inside to him.
"Sakura,go away.",Sasuke said.
"No,you shouldn't be fighting.",Sakura said.
"Sakura,let them!",Ino yelled to them.
"No!Fighting is just going to get you hurt!",Sakura yelled.
"Sakura,just back off.This doesn't concern you.",Sasuke said.
"It does if my friend is the one fighting.",Sakura said.Ino and Hinata rushed in.
"Leave them,besides,it'll help Kiba learn his place.",Hinata said sticking her tongue out at Kiba,who gave her another death glare.
"No!Look,if you fight today,you'll end up with injuries.",Sakura said.
"Glad to see Sakura on my side.",Kiba said making Sakura look at him.
"Leave Sakura out of this.",Sasuke said with a cold,bleak voice.
"Why,this fight is all about her.Whoever wins,has her.",Kiba said shrugging and crrossing his arms.
"What?",Sakura asked looking back at Sasuke.
"You never said anything about that.",Sasuke said getting mad.
"Yeah,but now that I see her,I say it.",Kiba said.Sasuke took a step forward forming fists.Kiba smirked and also took a step forward.
"Kiba,what you are doing is not right.Besides,I'm not just a prize.",Sakura said crossing her arms and also taking a step forward.
"True,but you're a girl I want,and a girl I'll get.",Kiba said.Sasuke grabbed him by the shirt,Sakura jumped with wide eyes the moment Sasuke made the move.
"Sasuke?",she asked.
"You leave Sakura out of this!She is not apart of this fight!And there is going to be no way she will be yours.",Sasuke warned.
"Sorry,but what I want,I get.",Kiba said suddenly kneeing Sasuke in the stomach.
"Sasuke!",Sakura said.Sasuke held a hand up to her,before standing up straight and punching Kiba making him stumble backwards.
"Sakura,just get away!Let me handle this!",Sasuke yelled.Sakura bit her lip doing as he said,but watching them punch eachother carefully.
Kiba continued to punch Sasuke,but Sasuke fought back kicking and punching back.
"Go,Sasuke!",Hinata and Ino yelled together.
"Damn Uchiha!",Kiba growled as he charged toward Sasuke and pushed him down hard.
"Damn dog!",Sasuke yelled standing up and kicking him to the ground.
"Who you calling a dog,snake!",Kiba yelled standing up and punching him.
"Wow,it's the first time Sasuke has a challenge.",Ino said.
"Please,this guy is just defending.He's no good at punching.They merely give Sasuke a bruise.",Hinata said pulling out her phone as someody was calling her.
"This is no good.",Sakura said shaking her head as she winced when Kiba gave Sasuke another punch.
"Relax,it'll be over when Sasuke gives him his last.and final punch.",Ino said.
"But-",Sakura stared to say until she was cut off by a whistle.
"Enough!Stop this fight!",the principal yelled making everybody quiet down.They made a path for her and the teachers,who were also followed by the police.
"Tsunade?!",Ino panicked.
"Damn,how'd she find out?!",Hinata asked.
"Now,you two say your names and go with these police men.",Tsunade said crossing her arms and making way for them.Sasuke and Kiba looked at eachother once more,before letting go of eachother's shirt roughly and walking up to the police men.
"Kiba Inuzuka.",Kiba said crossing his arms.
"Inuzuka,I've heard of that family.",Sakura said biting her lip.
"Sasuke Uchiha.",Sasuke said putting his hands in his pocket looking away.
"Come with us,young men.",the police said grabbing them from their arms and pulling them out of there.
"Wait,don't take them!",Sakura yelled running over to them.
"And why pray tell not?",Tsunade asked.
"Because they weren't fighting.",Sakura said without thinking.Sasuke and Kiba looked back at her like she was a huge idiot.
"Sakura.",Tsunade said.
"I mean,they were fighting.But not some typical teen fight that was for no reason.",Sakura said.
"Then what kind of fight was this?",Tsunade asked.
"It was a project,that they were doing for extra credit.Yeah,who had more strength and who hadn't.",Sakura lied nodding.
"Sakura,now why do you think I would believe an obvious lie like that?",Tsunade asked.
"Becuase it's true.We are witnesses of their project.",Ino said walking up with Hinata.
"So am I.",Hinata said.
"So are we.",a girl said walking up with some girls and guys following.Soon,all the students said that they were telling the truth and played along.
"Alright,fine,you're off the hook this time.But,do your project somewhere else or I'll suspend you two.",Tsunade warned,before leaving with the teachers and police.
"Good job,Sakura.You lied perfectly.",Ino said laughing.
"Thanks,but this is why I said not to fight.They would've been taken if I hadn't lied lie this.",Sakura said sighing in relief.
"Who won?!",somebody randomly yelled.
"Who knows,damn woman interrupted us.",Kiba muttered crossing his arms.
"Serves you both right.Now,if you'll excuse me.I'm going to practice.",Sakura said.
"What's this practiing you say so much?",Kiba asked.
"Ballet,she's in love with it.",Ino explained.
"Ino!",Sakura scowled.
"Sorry.",Ino said.
"Look,I'm not in love with it.Just,very....very...I just like it!",Sakura said throwing her hands in the air and leaving without another word.
"Inuzuka,you better hope you don't get close to Sakura,or you're dead.",Sasuke warned.
"Uchiha,I'm not scared of you.In fact,we can have another match anytime,any place,anywhere.",Kiba said smirking.
"I'll think about it.",Sasuke said.Kiba nodded and turned leaving,secretly to catch up with Sakura.
"Guess classes are canceled.",Ino said.Everybody,including her,jumped cheering and started to march out happily.

"How can Sasuke be so mean?",Sakura asked herself as she sat down in the White Porch listening to a cd from Olivia Lufkin.
"Because he's born a devil.",a familiar voice said.She stood up surprised and turned to see Kiba entering and looking around.
"Kiba?",she asked.
"Wow,you do love ballet.",he said.
"How'd youfind this place,and what are you doing here?",she asked walking up to him.
"I followed you,and I wanted to talk to you.",Kiba said walking up to her as well.
"Well,speak,if that's what you want.",Sakura said standing in front of him and crossing her arms.
"I wanted to say sorry and ask you to forgive me for bringing you into the fight.It was not right for me to do.",Kiba said bowing.Sakura smiled to herself,before clearing her throat and getting into a mean act.
"Please,why would I forgive an awful guy like you.",she said turning and pretending to look at her nails.He stood up straight and took a step forward.
"Sakura,please,I just said it without thinking.I swear I'll never bring that kind of stuff up again.",he said.
"Hmmm,I don't believe you.",she said turning back to him.He sighed and bent down on his knees,and bowed his head clearing his throat.
"I am very sorry,Sakura.Please,forgive me.",he said making Sakura snort.He looked up in confusion,until he finally understood.Sakura laughed hard as he stood up mad she had tricked him.
"Wow.",she said between a loud laugh.Her laughing face,made him join as well.They both laughed there for a moment,beofre relaxing themselves and calming themselves.
"Alright,fine.I deserved that,but do you forgive me?",Kiba said.Sakura smiled nodding.
"Yes,I forgive you.Just don't ever do it again,and please,don't ever fight.Espicially with Sasuke.",Sakura said.
"Ok,but why do you care so much for Uchiha?",he asked walkin around now.
"He's my childhood friend,and very important to me.",Sakura explained walking over to her bean bag and plopping right down.
"Oh,that's great news.",he said.
"Huh?",she said not hearing him well.
"Oh,nothing.Anyways,you any good at ballet?",he asked.
"Why,yes I am.",she said.
"Really.Well,I don't believe you.",he said turning to her with crossed arms.
"No,I am.I really am good at it.Besides,you haven't see me yet.",she said standing up and getting irritated.
"No,I just can't believe it.",he said looking away.
"Kiba!",she pouted.He suddenly snorted,as he had just tricked her.She loooked at him and confused,and then stared in surprise.
"You...you....that was just too funny....",he said between laughs.
"That was mean.",she said walking up to him and smacking him playfully on the shoulder also laughing with him.
"Well,how about we see this oh-so-perfect ballerina dance?",he asked.
"Well,ok then.I'll show you I can do ballet.",she said.He nodded motioning for her to proceed.

Though,somebody was watching who didn't like what he saw.
Inuzuka,you are going too far,Sasuke thought glaring at Kiba who was laughing with Sakura over something she said.
Sign up to rate and review this story