Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Why Doesn't Anyone Ever Notice Her?

Will Some Stop That Fucking Beeping!!!

by bubbly-gum 3 reviews

....hospital....*shudder*

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2009-09-05 - Updated: 2009-09-05 - 2497 words - Complete

-1Illiterate
Hey guys. I was going to wait a few days before I up-dated but I can't wait. You lucky lucky things. Haha but come one guys viewings and reviews have dropped...not good :(
I need to know people are actually reading this...otherwise I may just dis-continue it. No point if no one likes it anymore...let me know either way.

Knowing me I'll probs still write it but just not post it. I wanna know what happens even if no one else does. Yeah...this isn't planned, this is like off the top of my head, spur of themoment stuff. May explain a few things... :P



Alice's P.O.V

Day...whatever of boring darkness and silence. I'm sooo bored. I have no idea how long I've been here. Well...where ever here is.

Hang on...something's beeping.

Beep beep beep beep

Eugh, that's gonna drive me insane...Bloody beeping!!! That better stop soon.

Beep beep beep beep

Gah! For fuck sake will someone stop that fucking stupid fuck off beeping!!!!!!!!


Gerard's P.O.V

ts been 3 days since Ali got attacked. Bob's stayed with her. The Doc's can't figure out why she hasn't woken up yet.

I know why. Bob gave us a description of Ali's attacker. It was Alex. I'm sure of it. I would beat the crap out of Alex but Bob beat me to it. Alex is now in hospital too.

I've already tried to get to him. I...us even, as in me and Frankie were walking about the hospital. when I heard someone call my name. I walked towards the door we had just passed and looked in. There was Alex, completely battered and bruised, face swollen with deep purple and almost black bruises. Man, Bob really went to town on this guy! Eventhough he looked terrible(I was glad of that) and it had to be at least 10 years since I saw him last, I know that cocky grin of his anywhere.
"Hey Gee" Alex said in that stupid patronising tone of his.
"What the fuck do you want?" I spat through my teeth at him. Frank looked between confused for a minute before clicking on who it was. I felt him tense up by my side. Probably trying to resist the urge to hurt him some more, just like I was doing now.
"Now Gerard, that isn't a very nice way to speak to an old friend" That stupid motherfucker was mocking me again. My hands clenched into fists by my sides. I felt someone's hand on m shoulder, a quick glance at it let me know it was Frank. I felt a little bit calmer.
"Come on hun, lets go. We can't let Bob know he's here. Frank said softly so only I would hear. I sighed and turned around to leave.
"Thats it Gee-tard, run along with your little boyfriend" Oh no he didn't!!! He can make fun of me all he wants (Gee-tard, come on dude, seriously, we ain't in the 3rd grade anymore) but no motherfucker is making fun of my Frankie. I ripped my hand out of Frank's and whippd around to face him. He was grinning at me, calling my bluff about attacking him. I took a step forward and he flinched slightly. I smirked and took another couple of steps but I kept walking this time. I was stood right next to him. Frank was tugging on my arm trying to get me to leave him alone. I lean down, leaned in real close and whispered so Frank couldn't hear.
"Stupid move motherfucker. You ever and I mean ever come near me, Frank, Alice, Bob, Ray or Mikey again, I will put you back in here. If Bob, you remember Bob don't you?, Doesn't do it first. So just stay away from us you fucking ass-hole. Got it?" I practically growled at him. And I meant what I said. That ass-hole caused another trouble. I straightened up. Frank was frowning at me. I know I'm in trouble for not just leaving it. The colour from Alex's face ha drained, even his bruises looked paler.
"Good-bye Alex. I hope I never have to see you again" I grinned. He nodded meekly. His eyes were wide and for once he looked terrified...Maybe I was a bit harsh...what no that's stupid talk. He tried to rape Alice!!! Hmm your right...We left Alex's room and began walking back to Alice and Bob.

SMACK

"OW FRANK! What the fuck was that for?" He. just smaked me on the arm. That fucking hurts like a bitch
"WHAT DID YOU SAY TO HIM GERARD??? HE LOOKS FUCKING TERRIFIED!!!" Frank yelled at me. At which point a nurse walked over to us, she looked majorly pissed off.
"Excuse me gentlemen, either stop the screaming or continue this out side. It is a hospital and we don't tolerate this sort of beahviour" I know she was just doing her job but Nurse Bitch or what?
"It's fine, we're finshed this 'discussion' anyway" Frank said politley. I nodded in agrement. We began walking back toward Alice and Bob again. I tried to take Frank's hand but he shrunk away from me. Okay that stung me, he's normlly always cuddling into me. He must be sooo pissed off.
"Frankie?"...nothing.
"Baby please talk to me?"...not even a twitch or anything. It's like I haven't said anything.
"Frank, would you please talk to me? I hate you being pissed off at me" Frank looked at me this time and snorted. He didn't say anything but kept walking. I stopped dead. Waiting for Frank to realise I wasn't there. He kept walking down the corridpr and then turned at the end to go down the stairs.

He hated elevarors...well claustaphobic spaces in general. Thats why he never slept right in at the wall. We always shared a bunk now. Well...I guess we won't be tonight seeing as he's uber pissed and not noticed I'm not there. I could feel my eyes filling up so I rubbed them quickly before anyone could notice. Eugh I need coffee...and cigarettes...coffee first.


Frankie's P.O.V

Okay...so maybe I'm not actually that pissed off at Gee, well I was kind of. I wanted to know what he had said to Alex. I'm not sure why I was so pissed of because he wouldn't tell me. It's not that big a deal. Aww jeez, he's gonna be sooo mad at me. I knew he wasn't following me. And I've definatley made it worse by not stopping with him. Why did he stop anyways? I'll check in with Alice and Bob then go looking for him.


Bob's P.O.V

Ali still hasn't woken up. The guys visit me alot. In fact there is always someone with me. I know they're just worried about me and Ali but I wish they'd leave me alone sometimes. I'd never tell them this though.

She hasn't moved since she got brought here. There isn't anything I can do but wait. I tried not to leave as much as possible. I spoke to her about stuff she liked. I told her about Frank and Gerard getting together and being in love. She twitched at this. I almost happy danced...almost.

I told her about the guys and about how useless Brian was without her. I played her some of our songs and some Fall Out Boy, Good Charlotte, Bon Jovi. I avoided saying anything do to with concerts, Alex, or 'Bare Naked Ladies'. I don't want t remind her about what happened and what could have hapened.


Alice's P.O.V

Beep beep beep beep


AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! Get that stupid beeping thing away from me.
.......
Hold on...I hear something else...Faint...Someone's voice maybe.

I try hard to hear the noise. it gets louder. I can't hear very much, just random words.
"Alice...Green Day...Bob Geldof"
Bob Geldof???....oh yeah...haha!
I sighed heavily to myself and then a voices I've heard a million times rang out clearand true. It was really fucking loud. All of them saying the same thing.
"ALICE!!!" Ow...deafened...owie. I tried telling them to shut up. I felt as though I was floating...weird. And then BOOM! I could feel myself properly fr the first time in days. rather than nothingness, my body felt as though I had been hit by a truck. My head swam with everything that happened over the past however many days and thats when I remembered where I was and what happened. The voices were still talking to me, over one another.
"Alice please wa-"
"-Come back t-" Then silence. I was feeling things again. My face was slowly throbbing. My nose itches. Footsteps fade away to nothing and then they come back but with another set with them.
"Alice Connely, can you hear me?"
"Yes" I croaked, man I sound like shit. I bet I look like it to.
"Do you remeber why your here?" My eyes are still shut, the lights too bright just now. I feel tears form. I try to wipe them away. I move my ams slighly.
"Ow" I murmur quietly. I feel someone's breath on my cheek, the other side from the nurse or Doctor or whoever it is.
"Alice?" They ask me quietly...it's Frankie.
"Yeah Frankie?" His voice is kind of thick. I feel someone poking at me.
"Ow, quit it!" I snap at whoever the hell it is.
"Sorry Miss Connely but I have to make sure your okay"
"Fine" I grumble. I open my eyes, a fuck it is too bright! I keep blinking like an idiot till I can see properly. The nurse leaves me alone eventually after making sure I'm okay. When I finally can I look around. Bob's sitting in the corner of the room. Watching me with wide eyes. Frank's sitting on he edge of the bed loking at me worriedly. His eyes are red. I knew he'd been crying again. Ray and Mikey stood at the door watching me curiously. I gave them a weak smile, witch the returned. Someone's missing...where's Gerard?
I try t sit up to see better. Aw man my body's crapped ut on me Then again I guess thats what being unconcious does to you. Frank helped me sit up.
"Thank" I mutter. Frank hands me a lass of water which I take gratefully and drink the most of it. "Thanks...er...again" I smiled at him. Frank gave a watery smile back. I KNow he wants to talk to me abot something but I'm not gonna ask him yet.
"So come on guys...how bad is it? How awfuller do I look?" Bob's jaw clenched. Mikey bit his lips. Ray opened his mouth to say something but just shut it again. I turned to Frank, he was looking...well...more watching. Where is Gerard? It's not liek him to miss the drama.
"That bad" I said quietly whilst suddenly fnding my hands facinating.
"Yup" Frank said grinning at me. We looked each other for a few seconds before we both started giggling. Mikey and Ray shook their heads at us and Bob's jaw was still clenched.
"You know Bob if the wind changes your face will be stuck like that" Bob looked shocked for a minute. He still didn't say anything though. Frank giggled and shifted so he was sitting properlly next to me.
"Where's Gerard? I whispered.
"I don't know" He whispered back.
"What happened?" I asked.
"Later" He sounded really sad, must be serious. I nodded, hope he doesn't think I'll forget cause I won't.
Mikey cleared his throat. We all turned to look at him.
"Sorry Alice but I gotta go. Get better soon. You don't look too bad actually" He walked over picked up my hand, pressed his lips against it, winked at me then left. I heard Bob growl from the corner. Ray hugged me before leaving too. Frank rested his head on my shoulder, we all sat in silence for a while. I heard Frank's breathing slow down and he began to snore lightly. Awwww he fell asleep. Bob walked over to us. He sat on my other side. He picked up my left hand and held it between his hands. He pressed his lips to it just like Mikey had done. I blushed and turned away.
"I didn't leave you at all."
"Oh...how long was I out for?"
"Three days...ish"
"Booob" I whinned.
"What?" He asked sitting up straight, looking around the room wildly. I giggled slightly.
"You stayed here three days, thats what"
"Oh...that" He blushed. I rolled my eyes.
"You didn't have to, I wouldn't have known"
"I would have" I rolled my eyes again and he suck his tongue out at me.
There was silence for a few minutes whilst Bob played with my fingers. The only sound was that stupid beeping coming from next to me. I want to fling that stupid machine out of the window.
"Bob?" I asked as sweetly as I could. He looked a bit alarmed.
"Yes Alice?"
"Could ever so kindl call the nurse so I can ask her to rid of the fucking awful heart monitor before I go mad and chuck it out the window?" Again I kept my voice as sweet as possible. Bob looked at me for a minute before laughing loudly. The nurse was called and the beeping machine went bye-bye. I could feel my eyes beginning to shut. I yawned.
"I'm tired, gonna go to sleep" I mumbled. i was almost sleeping where I sat. I shook Frankie and he woke up.
"Wud'I miss?" he mummbled sleeping, rubbing his eyes.
"Nothing hun" I said brushing his fringe out is eyes. I turned to Bob.
"I'm going to sleep and if your still here when I wake up Robert, you are in trouble" Bob opened his mouth to protest.
"Go back to the bus Bob. I'm just gonna be sleeping. Relax dude, it'll be all good, I promise, okay?" Bob looked shocked but then just nodded.
"Night Ali, sweet dreams" He kissed my cheek. I flinched. Bob froze. He looked at me wide eyed. I bit my lip and looked down.
"Sorry" I mumbled. Bob nodded, he looked a bit rejected. He waved and then left. I lay back down and shut my eyes. I felt some one snuggle into me. I opened one eye. Frank was lyeing down beside me. I felt really weird, I guess cause of what happened. I guess I'l be more insecure for a while. Ohhhh wonderful.


Um...wow...wrote alot. I think, I won't know how long it really is til I post it up, which I'm doing right now. Lol. Like I said before, reviews need to go up for me continueing this. No pressure XD Hope you guys enjoyed it.
Sign up to rate and review this story