Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Make The Moves, Aim The Spotlight

I know you (I) dressed up

by sasukeluver 0 reviews

When they arive at the training grounds, Katie and the guys are introdused to a new chariactar.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres: Fantasy,Sci-fi - Published: 2009-09-06 - Updated: 2009-09-07 - 1855 words

1Hot
I DO NOT OWN FALL OUT BOY


My shower felt a lot better knowing where the blood was coming from. While I watched it I knew this was only the first of many blood showers I’m going to be taking. I am not holding back, and these guys better not go easy on me. I’m going full throttle, petal to the metal, all out. Uire won’t be holding back, so why should I? You might say that I’m getting carried away with my revenge, but if you only saw the look on my mother’s face as she said her last words to me. Thinking of that day only brings rage now; it used to cause pain and suffering, but that’s all different now. I leaned my arm on the shower wall and let my head fall limp. The water trickled on my scalp and my hair fell to my shoulders.
“I need to cut you,” I said picking up a lock and tossing it around.

“Katie!” One of the guys shoved their fist almost through the door making a loud noise. “Get out of there, I need to pee!” Joe must be doing his potty dance; I can hear his voice bouncing. I sighed and stood up straight.

“I’ll be out in a minute,” I yelled back.

“HURRY UP!”

I turned off the water and wiped the bulbs off of my arms and legs. Wrapping the towel around my body, I opened the door and Joe shoved me out of the bathroom; slamming the door behind him. I snorted when I heard him sighing with relief. I looked around and everyone was outside. I let the towel drop to the floor while I looked around for undergarments. After I threw on a pair of sweat pants and very carefully slipped on a sports bra, I reached for the door handle. Before I opened it I noticed my bra was already turning instantly red. The fabric soaked up as much as it could hold, but in less then five seconds of having it on, it dripped and made a pool on the carpet. It was difficult to stand straight, so I opened the door and took no time finding the guys. They were with someone else but I didn’t have time to figure out whom on my own. I distinguished which one was Andy and leaned into the door frame.
“Andy,” I choked out between heavy breaths. Everyone in this little group turn toward the bus and Pete instantly covered his mouth; he wasn’t expecting me. I looked down trying to catch my breath and noticed my entire bra had turned from white to red. Andy took off, booking it to the bus. I took a step back as he jumped into the bus. He eased me to the couch and sat me down. I noticed that they had laid down a blanket and tapped it down. He walked into the bathroom and came straight out with gauze, a sponge and tape. Joe walked out after him with a dirty look on his face.

“Knock next time, if you don’t mind.” He walked out the door and slammed it behind him. Andy smiled and sat on the couch behind me. He was hesitant at first, but after a while he took some scissors and handed them to me. I rolled my eyes and took them.

“Do I have to?”

“Yes.”

“But this is my favorite sports!”

“Katie,” he said. I grunted and cut up through the middle of my bra. While I watched some blood splash off the scissors Andy got the gauze ready. He helped me take the bloody bra off and through it in the garbage. He started wiping off the wed blood off of me, and then handed it to me to wipe off my chest. When he started wrapping the gauze around my chest silence was killing me, so I pulled out a question from my hat.

“Where are we?” I could hear the smile as he answered.

“We’re where we’re going to be teaching you to kill Uire.” My eyes got wide, but went back to normal before it was noticeable.

“So you don’t mind that I want to kill at my age?” I looked down to my lap.

“Of course not,” he said with a snort. “It’s a determination that you have that others don’t. You have a reason; you have a cause.” He taped the gauze into place and I set my arms down. I noticed how much better I felt knowing that I wasn’t going to die of blood loss. Suddenly, I got an idea that I’ve always wanted to try.

“Hey Andy,” I turned to him and looked up; he’d already stood up to clean off. “Do we have wrap, like to wrap up a sprained ankle or wrist?”

“Yeah we do, tons, why?” I smiled and he smiled back, he read my mind. He ran back to the bathroom and came back out with a couple rolls of wrap. I turned back around and smiled wide. I always liked how some people were wrapped and nothing else on. “How do you want it done?” I thought for a minute.

“How about,” I pointed to my left arm. “All the way down this arm,” I brought my finger up to my shoulder. “Down across my chest, and ending,” I took both hands and leveled them right below my rib cage. “Here?” He laughed at me and started wrapping.

Once he was done I went and changed my pants to one of my ripped jeans. They had a hole in the right knee and they had flairs in a few places. It took me forever to get them like this. I walked to the door and opened it, suddenly stopping. I noticed that where we were, wasn’t where I thought we would go to train. The entire place looked like one of those places you would see in Japan; with all of the sakura trees surrounding a wooden building, and a mote around a beautiful garden. Everywhere I looked there was a different sight to see. I suddenly got smiles and happiness out of nowhere.

“Katie?” I looked back to the group of people who were there before Andy came to help me. It was the guys, but two other men were standing with them. One was middle aged with a black coat and black hair. I couldn’t tell if he was a vampire or not, but one thing was for sure, he sure was beautiful. I also noticed the other guy, but he was standing close to the other man’s heals I couldn’t see what he looked like. I walked down to the group and went to Pete’s side; he put his arms around my shoulders.

“Guys this is my sister, Katie.” He smiled to me and I smiled out to the man. “Katie this is master Kain. He’s been my training sense I was a new born.” They smiled at each other.
“And this is my son,” he said bringing the boy behind him to his side. “Alex.” The boy wasn’t really a boy; he was more like a beautiful piece of art come to life. His eyes were a beautiful reflective red that was unexplainable and just… amazing. My heart picked up and I could tell that I was turning red.

“Are you ok?” Alex asked me. I felt my cheeks and they were warm.

“Yeah,” I said shaking my head trying to cool down. Pete poked fun at me through his finger in my back. I elbowed him in the gut, though it didn’t do any damage to him. I reached my hand out to him and smiled; while he mimicked my very motion. “Alex? I thought I recognized that name. Pete said something about you on the way here.” He let go of my hand and shifted his shoulders around.

“Really,” he said looking up at Pete. “Good things I hope.” His voice rang in my ears as if Saint Cecilia herself was speaking to me in her last breaths. Someone broke me from my trance by thumping my shoulder with a strong, firm grip.

“You have to ask?” Pete said over my shoulder. We all laughed and Kain nudged Alex over to get into the center of the group.

“Sorry to break this up, but I would like to show where you’ll all be staying.” He turned around and the band fallowed close to him and started talking about the “old” days. Alex smiled to me and we stood together before moving. I broke into a small giggle to break the silence. ‘Did I just giggle?’ I asked myself. ‘Well he is cute.’

“Are you ok?” He asked. I cocked my head to the side and asked what he meant. “Your chest; when you walked out of the bus your bra was dripping blood." I smiled and laughed.

“Oh, you saw that?” He nodded and laughed at me. “It was just an incident that happened a while ago. And it was my back, not my chest.”

“Care to explain?”

“It’s a long story.”

“We have time. Father said we will start training tomorrow. So we have today to…” he shrugged. “Get to know each other.” He moved his hand to his left, showing me a path leading to a garden.

It was surprising how much I told him. I almost never tell anybody that kind of stuff. I told him about my journal, and how they were about my dreams. He admires me for having the courage for coming this far. I have seen my parents get murdered and lived with a creature that has the ability to do the same to me for over ten years. He told me information about himself as well. He is a vampire. When he told me I didn’t change my expression, but on the inside I got scared and a million questions ran through my head. He answered most of them. He was turned by his mother, who is now dead. He was adopted, but thought of Kain as his real father. His story was a lot more complicated then mine. He wants to bring peace between vampires and humans, but to those who deserve to be eliminated, like Uire, he makes acceptations for. After he told me his story I felt like beating up a duck. I can’t believe I was so judgmental of all vampires. I used to think they were all violent, stupid, dangerous, and useless, I could go on forever, but now I know that not everyone is like that; most, but not all.

{A.N.- Ok, so I've been doing chapters, and I really want to see what you all think of it. So please comment and tell me if you like it, dislike it, hate it, love it, I don't care. Comment please, and I'll love you forever!}
Sign up to rate and review this story