Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > In progress...

Gaah! Another Story Idea!

by SuzSpence 1 review

Herrrre comes an...nnnother one...Heeerre it comes ag..gaiiin...yeah, not sure if many people have heard that from Monty Python...meh...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Angst,Drama,Horror - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2009-09-09 - Updated: 2009-09-09 - 246 words

0Unrated
Sigh...another 1 am idea...I dunno what's up with that...oh well...

Anyway, my other idea (if anyone's interested) is about what the guys got up to at the Paramour mansion...I bought the special edition of The Black Parade and as I recall Gerard wrote about a lot of stuff that stuck in my mind...one of them being the night terrors he had and how he practically almost lost his mind.

For some reason this Paramour mansion thing has me OBSESSED...and I'm willing to write about it if I can find enough information about it, considering Gerard didn't actually give us the full insight on what went on in that house. I know this idea isn't the most original but I thought I'd give it a try anyway.

I'm thinking maybe I could sorta do it in a Blair-witchesque diary sorta thing...but I'm not quite sure what idea to do yet.

So yeah, I guess this is kinda like a vote thing...I dunno...but as readers what would YOU prefer?

Oh and by the way, Have you heard that duo song Gerard does with Kyo-something? (Sorry don't know the guy's name) It's kick-ASS...seriously...wanna listen?

I thought you would...here's the link:


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XPPnW8YA8vE

Okay, yeah, random I know but it's 1 in the morning what do you expect?

Gaah I'm rambling...feel free to tell me to shut up anytime you want haha
Sign up to rate and review this story