Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > In progress...

In progress...

by SuzSpence 3 reviews

An idea for a story I have...tell me what you think...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2009-08-29 - Updated: 2009-08-29 - 338 words

0Unrated
Okay, it's 1 in the morning, I'm bored but I just came up with an idea for a story...I don't know if or how I'm gonna write it yet but I came up with the storyline.

Basically it's about a girl...yes, I know what you're thinking...Mary-Sue falls in love with [insert name here] of MCR.

I'm gonna tell you now...it's nothing like that...I plan to make this girl as plain as possible and she won't come within a centimetre of any of the members of MCR (If you're reading this, guys...[doubtful]...I hear your sighs of relief)

Okay, so it revolves around the life of this girl...or maybe it'll be a guy, I'm not sure...anyway, she discovers MCR and the story goes on for several chapters after that.

HOWEVER.....

I really thought about this...inspired by the death of Michael Jackson...on the day the guy died my sister was really upset, being a fan and all, and I thought about how devastated I'd be if one of the members of one of my favourite bands died.

See where I'm going yet?

Probably not...anyway I was thinking to extend the story up until the girl/boy is about 40 or 50 or something...and he/she finds out that one of the members of MCR has died...I'm thinking natural death...not torture or suicide or murder or anything. I dunno...I know a lot of people don't like deathfics but whatever...

So what do you think? Too cliché? Too boring? Feel free to tell me (in fact i INSIST) and/or leave any suggestions or ideas that'll make this story happen.

Oh yes, and it was also this quote that gave me yet more inspiration:


I can't remember if I cried
When I read about his widowed bride,
But something touched me deep inside
The day the music died.

--Don Mclean

That song has been stuck in my head so many times. But it's good story inspiration...don't ask me why.
Sign up to rate and review this story