Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Heart strings

Heart strings

by nuerue 2 reviews

Rachel is Ray's twin sister, Franks Best Friend, Bert's ex and very interested in a Mikey Way. Gerard is With Bert at first, but ferard later.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2009-09-08 - Updated: 2009-09-08 - 2956 words

1Original
Morning came before I was ready again. My little sister popped her head in the door to check if I was awake. Good thing she did because I wasn’t. She laughed as I grumpily jumped outta bed and threw on a clean looking and smelling swear shirt. I grabbed my books and headed outside without my coffee. It always amazes me how different me and Peggy are. She comes to school perfectly organized. Her perfect, clean, cheery cloths were picked out and laid out the night before. Her brown hair was straight and freshly cut. Her make up perfectly applied with care. Her books and binders held tightly against her chest. Her head moving only slightly to the country music she was listening to. I had a head of short curly dark brown hair, not puffy as my brothers but still curly. I usually woke up late leaving only little time for dressing and moving. I have no time to cake the make up and make myself look like an orange walking corpse. As much as I try to keep still, when I have my music on, I usually end up banging my head and dancing down the road. My twin brother, Ray, drives us to school. I ride shoot gun and Peggy gets the back. Ray and I were a lot alike. We like the same music, wear the same type cloths, he plays guitar and I play bass, hell we even share the same nickname. Raymond and Rachel. Ray and Rae. As I thumped into the passenger seat Ray hands me a thermos of hot coffee made how I love it. I gave him a warm smile in thanks; to tired to form complete words this early. He started driving to the last place any of us want to be. He parked next to the bike rack and I hopped out and downed the steamy beverage before entering the building. I walk to my classroom, the lab room, and sit down on my stool with my head in my arms. I felt two arms wrap around my waist and pull me against a chest. I looked down and saw familiar tattooed arms. My best friend in the world. I walked to him and curled into his lap. His seat was behind mine and one to the left.
“How was your weekend?” He spoke softly in my ear, I yawned against him and snuggled more into him.
“Short, boring, cold. Yours?” He rested his head in the nook of my neck.
“Slow and boring, you weren’t here I had to hang out with Ray.” I giggled. I had gone to my cousins that weekend.
“It was only two days Frankie”
“Two long days.” His warm breath on my neck was pulling me back to sleep. I closed my eyes as his warm breath almost pulled me into unconsciousness.
“How cute” Ray said plopping down behind my seat and next to Frank’s. Frank smiled against my neck and he lifted his head to look at my brother. I immediately missed the warmth. “She asleep?” Ray asked and Frank nodded. I listened. “You enjoy that don’t you?”
“Having a beautiful girl asleep on my lap? Hell yeah!” He giggled, “Throws people off my trail.” Frankie was gay, closeted but gay.
“Did you see Bert’s new toy?” Ray asked, my ears perked up. Bert as my other good friend, he goes through boys like candy.
“No, is he cute?” Frank asked and Ray laughs.
“It’s Bert, He only picks the cute crazy ones.” Ray answered and I felt Frank nod.
“What’s his name?” Frank casually stroked my hair and I cuddled into him more.
“Gerard. He seems genuinely cool. Not Bert’s usual slutty girly guy. Gerard might actually be the man in the relationship.”
“Hehehe, that means Bert is finally going to be the girl.” Frankie giggled and it was quiet for a bit.
“What about you Frankie? When are you going to get back out there?” Ray asked gently. I felt Frankie’s sigh and his hands rest on my lap.
“When someone right comes along.” He leaned back with me, leaning against the lab table behind him and I looked up at him. He smiled at me and leaned up to kiss my lips and press his forehead against mine. “Why can’t you be a guy?” He asked annoyed. I laughed and kissed him again shortly.
“Cause I lacka-da penis.” I said and stretched and curled back into my Frankie. Frank and I were too comfortable with each other.
“You would make the best boyfriend.” He pouted, and sighed, then turned to Ray.
“Why can’t you be gay?” He wined and Ray laughed.
“Cause he lacka-da penis too.” I said and Frankie laughed loudly.
“Hey!” Ray yelled and kicked me off Frank’s lap. I laughed and got back into my seat. The teacher walked in and called the room to attention and I felt an angry kick to the back of my stool from Ray. I kept laughing as a kid walked in.
“That’s Gerard.” Ray whispered to Frank and I. Gerard was a pale kid who looked like he was up to no good. He had black shoulder length hair and a batman shirt on. He seemed to notice Ray because a smirk appeared on his handsome face. The teacher took his schedule and pointed to the seat on the left of me and in front of Frank. Gerard walked back and winked at Ray.
“It sure pays to know someone here, huh?” He said to Ray. His voice was soft and kind and deep. You wouldn’t know he was gay by looking at him.
“Good to have ya with us. This is my twin Rachel.” He said and Gerard turned to me and smiled.
“Pretty girl.” He said and extended his hand. I smiled and shook it. “Gerard.”
“And this is Frankie Iero.” Ray introduced. I looked at Frank and was shocked to see him blushing. I raised an eyebrow at him.
“Gorgeous boy. Wow I am being spoiled here aren’t I?” He extended his hand out to Frank and Franked blushed and shook it mumbling his name. I full out laughed at his blush and he angrily kicked my seat. Gerard pulled out a comic book and started to read. I gave Frank a look and he glared at me but started to smile when I smiled at him. He laughed annoyed and looked down and started to doodle. I turned to the front. The teacher was going on about science and I was finding myself falling asleep. When I opened my eyes I saw that apparently Gerard had gotten bored with his comic seeing as it was no longer on his desk and was turned to a sleeping Frank. He had fallen asleep while drawing what looked like the taco bell dog. Gerard was looking at the lock of Frank’s hair that was blowing in and out of Frank’s open mouth. I leaned back, cracking my back, and saw Ray was sleeping as well. Gerard turned to look at me.
“He’s a cutie.” I said and smiled. He nodded with a grin and handed me a piece of paper. I looked at it and saw a perfectly drawn sketch of little Frankie sleeping. It was almost like a picture. I couldn’t believe how good it was. I looked back to Frank and couldn’t find a single thing wrong with the picture. Hesitantly I handed it back to Gerard.
“That is fabulous! You are amazing!” I couldn’t find the words to describe what I just saw. He smiled.
“Thanks. He stayed pretty still so it was easy. It’s the moving things that are more difficult.” He said and turned to me fully.
“Don’t tell him I drew him sleeping, I don’t want to scare him or anything.” He laughed a little and put the picture in a folder.
“I think he would be honored. That was a fine piece of work.” I praised again. Gerard beamed.
“You should see my room, well when it’s all put together and out of boxes.” His eyes showed that he took great pride in his talent.
“Yeah, that’d be cool.” I smiled.
“Cool. How about I call you when it’s presentable? I have your home number.” He suggested.
I nodded happy that he was actually serious about me coming over. He turned back to Frank and a look appeared in his eyes a sad smile played on his lips.
“He can come too, if he wants.” He said watching the lock of hair.
The bell rang loudly waking Frank up quickly. He shook his head, his Mohawk flying around and off his face, to wake himself up. He rubbed his eyes, smearing his make up a little and yawned. I giggled and got my stuff together in my bag and threw it over my shoulder. Gerard said his byes and walked out. Frankie put his backpack on and hopped over to me. He jumped on my back resting his head on my shoulder in hopes of continuing his nap. I laughed and carried him to our next class. I dropped Frank in his seat across the classroom and walked over to mine not before tripping on something and falling on a desk, knocking it over and making a loud bang, and landed on a kid. I looked up into hazel eyes behind thick glasses. I blushed and jumped up. I was red with embarrassment and helped the kid up. He was truly the most beautiful person in the whole school. My whole body went in shock as I saw him. He had the nerdy look down to an art and that adorable blush. He was a work of art.
“I am so sorry!” I said. He blushed red to and nodded before quickly exiting the room. I could hear the class laughing at me, and Frank ran over to me.
“Are you ok?” He asked before turning to yell for the class to shut the fuck up.
“I’m ok. Embarrassed but ok.” I said. He smiled and hugged me.
“You are such a clutz.” He said and helped right the desk. I nodded.
“He was really cute.” I mumbled.
“Who the kid you attacked?” He asked laughing. I blushed again.
“Yeah. You didn’t notice?” I turned to him.
“Well I wasn’t on top of him so my view was a little blocked.” I glared.
“Well he was.” I said and sat down at my seat annoyed.
“I believe you, babe. I’m sorry.” He said and kissed my forehead.
He walked back to his seat and I sighed. I took out a piece of paper and found myself sketching the boys flushed face I spent the whole class working on it and when it was done I named the nameless boy Shawn. It wasn’t as good as Gerard’s but it was pretty close. I smiled at it and reminded myself to show him later. I smiled as the bell rang and put “Shawn” in my folder. I got up and carefully walked over to the door and waited for Frank.
“I’ll see you later.” He said and hugged me before walking to his class. I walked to the Cafeteria sitting at my usual table and waited for my friends to arrive. Michele, or Mini, was the first to arrive. She was a little over 5 feet tall and super cute. She plopped down next to me and sighed. She took out a sharpie and I extended my arm to let her drawl her little designs on. Next came Dan. I called Dan “Spookie Pants” Cause he tends to dress overly goth and dark. He sits next to mini and pulls her in for a quick kiss. Peggy came and sat across from Dan. Cody, Peggy’s best friend, Sat next to her and then in walked to Bert and Gerard. Bert made an extremely loud noise to announce his presence. The cafeteria ignored him the best they could and continued with their lunch. Bert plopped across from me and pulled Gerard between him and Cody.
“Princess.” Bert said kissing my hands making me laugh. “This is Gerard. He’s my new baby.” He said and kissed Gerard’s cheek. Gerard looked embarrassed but then turned to give Bert a proper kiss on the lips. Bert looked proud of his new catch and turned to me.
“Isn’t he sexy?” He asked looking back at me.
“He is. I met him first block.” I said and smiled at him.
“Oh no, you have first block with them? Now Rachel is going to steal you away from me!” He joked and I laughed.
“Its not me he should be worried about.” I winked at Gerard, who blushed and looked panicked. It went right over Bert’s head though who simply laughed and told us he was going up to get lunch. The rest of the guys followed except Gerard and me who both packed lunch.
“Speaking of Frankie, I drew something I wanna show you.” I said and pulled out the folder. I opened it showed him Shawn.
“I ran him over this morning. Completely knocked him over and landed on him in front of the whole school. I named him Shawn.” I laughed and he looked at the picture.
“That’s the best drawing of him I ever saw!” He said surprised. He stared at it and smiled. “Shawn?” He asked when he remembered what I said.
“Yeah, I had to give him a name.” I said with a shrug. “You know him?” I asked.
“I’ve seen him around. Nice kid.” He said with a smirk.
“Hot kid! You can’t tell me this guy doesn’t do it for you. He is gorgeous.” I said remembering how attractive Shawn was. I looked at the paper and wished I had captured his beauty better.
“Eh, not really my type I suppose.” He said with that smirk in place. “Are you going to talk to Shawn?”
I shrugged. “A guy like that wants a pretty nerdy girl. Not a strange plane Jane like me.” I said pulling out my salad.
“Oh I don’t think he has that much luck with girls actually. You are right up his ally, I’m sure. Do you have a boyfriend stopping you?” He asked curious.
“No, the last guy I dated you just kissed.” I laughed. His face turned shocked.
“You dated Bert?” He asked surprised.
“Haha turned me gay she did.” Bert said sitting back down. I kicked him under the table. “Hey it’s true! When we were dating she kept pointing out that I had gay tendencies and she pointed them out and then continued to point out my type of guy and then one day she got me drunk and hooked me up with this cute short shit. Damn after the things Frank did to me, I could never go back to women.” He said and took a bite of his hamburger.
Gerard choked on the soda he was drinking. I smiled.
“You dated Frankie?” He asked Bert surprised. Bert laughed heartily.
“Nope. Fucked him every which way though.” He said and took another bite. Gerard looked shocked and then laughed nervously.
“But it’s all ok. We are all friends.” I said. “In fact Bert and Frankie were just fuck buddies again a little before you came along.” I laughed at Gerard’s face. “I’m kidding Gerard. They haven’t been together in a long time. We are all friends here.” I said and leaned back to Mini as she sat back down and continued to draw on my arm. It was some type of snake and I smiled at that. I did love snakes. Gerard started laughing as Bert looked at my picture on the table.
“Hey that’s-” Bert started but Gerard cut him off and winked at him.
“Shawn, it’s a kid Rachel’s got the burns for.”
Bert looked confused but then smiled.
“You like him huh?” He asked
“Yeah. He’s super cute and shy.” I said
“Not really shy, pretty stupid sometimes but not shy” Gerard said smiling.
“He seemed shy when he was running away from me.” I said self-conscious.
“Oh Sugea, Its got nothing to do with you, he just probably was embarrassed by being run over.” Gerard said logically. I nodded.
“Still maybe he just freaked out, I did kinda stare at him for a long time. I just couldn’t believe I was on top of that beautiful of a man.” I sighed and remembered how warm he was and how he smelled of coffee.
“I might have to hunt him down every day and run him over.” I laughed and turned to see Michele drawing a detailed penis on Dan’s arm while he was joking with Peggy. All around the penis was “Michele Loves Dan, Dan Loves the Cock, The Cock Loves Michele.” Repeated over and over again. Dan turned to her and smiled and looked down and yelled. He pulled the sharpie from Michele’s hand and threw it across the cafeteria hitting some freshmen. He started yelling and scrubbing his arm while Michele, Bert, Peggy, Gerard and I laughed hard.
“You guys are fun.” Gerard said and Bert leaned against him. Gerard put his arm around his shoulder and smiled at me. I laughed and shrugged. These were my friends and I wouldn’t have them any other way.
Sign up to rate and review this story