Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Heart strings

2

by nuerue 0 reviews

Frankie and Me.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor - Characters: Frank Iero,Ray Toro - Published: 2009-09-09 - Updated: 2009-09-10 - 2140 words

0Unrated
Thanks for the reviews. Hope you enjoy this chapter. =]

I slammed my locker closed and jumped when I saw Frank right where the door was.
“Hey stud.” I said and threw my bag over my shoulder walking out into the sun.
“Hey Beau. So how are things?” He asked taking out a pack of cigarettes and lighting two. He handed one to me and I smiled my thanks.
“Pretty well. Gerard seems nice enough, eh?” I asked taking a drag.
Frank looked at his feet. “He’s real cute. Bert’s real lucky to have him.”
“I know someone cuter.” I said happily and Frank looked up at me again.
“Oh yeah, who?” He challenged.
“Well he’s like 3 feet tall, covered in ink, attached to my hip, attached to my heart. And happens to be the sexiest man I know.” I said and smiled when he beamed happily.
“Thanks Rae.” He said and hugged me. “Did I tell you about my new idea for one?”
“One what?” I asked hopping on Ray’s car waiting for him.
“Tattoo.”
“Oh no, what’s the idea?”
“A scorpion on my neck. How sick would that be?” He laughed and took a drag.
“Haha defiantly you. Do you remember the kid I ran over today?” I asked and he nodded.
“Well I named him Shawn.” I said and smiled. Frank giggled.
“You named him? Rachel you know once you name something it’s hard to let it go.” He scolded like a parent to a child who just named a stray cat.
“I know” I said and laughed and then turned to him. “You sure you can’t be straight?” I asked sadly. Frank gave me a smile.
“Only for you babe.” He winked and laughed and I rolled my eyes.
“You know I think he likes you too.” I said casually, taking a drag and making smoke rings. He froze.
“Why would you think that?” He asked nervously.
“The way he looks at you. I dunno, it’s cute, its like he’s watching a really interesting movie.” I said and lied back on the roof looking at Frank up side down.
“Well he’s with Bert. So there isn’t anything to think about.” He said and leaned against the car with his foot and back. His head leaned against mine and I kissed his cheek.
“We’ll see how long that lasts.” Ray walked over and took the cigarette out of my hand and into the gutter.
“Frank, you coming or what?” He asked and jumped into the drivers seat. Frank opened the back door and hopped in, followed by Peggy. I got in passenger and grinned at the boy in the back and the now blushing Peggy.
“How far have you gone with a boy?” He asked.
“Frankie, A lady never kisses and tells.” She tried to sound cool.
“A lady also never leaves a man standing, if you know what I mean.” He laughed and I scowled.
“Oh that was bad Frank.” I turned to the front.
“You would know all about being a lady wouldn’t you Frank.” Peggy said glaring. Frank stared at her with his mouth open. “That’s a good face, I’m sure it helps the imagination with the guys.” She said and smiled. She turned her music up and stares out the window.
“Ray, your sister just… got me.” He said in shock and sat back disgusted with himself. I laughed and looked out the window. To my surprise I saw Gerard and Bert talking with big smiles on their faces, walking with Shawn on Gerard’s back. I must have been mistaken though. I rubbed my eyes and looked back but saw Frankie’s pouting face.
“You’re sister’s mean.” He said and leaned his head against my seat. I laughed and tried to see Shawn and the boys but Ray turned the corner and they were gone. He finally pulled up to my house and let us out. I walked around and stopped outside the drivers door
“Where you going?” I asked when he didn’t exit the car.
“Helping this cute girl with her Bioethics.” He said with a smirk.
“You have to quit the girls, Ray.” Frank said from behind me leaning his head over my shoulder.
“Yeah, and you have to quit giving my sister cigarettes.” He said with a smile. I glared.
“I can smoke if I want to.” I said annoyed.
“Yeah, but don’t steal the poor gay kids cigs. Get yourself a job and feed your own nasty habit.” He said and pulled away. I watched the car get further away and then turned to Frankie and giggled when he handed me a cigarette.
“I like feeding your nasty habit.” He said with a shrug. I hugged him and took my sketchpad out before throwing my bag at my door. Frank threw his bag at mine and started walking down the road. I followed him silently humming the misfits.
“Fag!” A attractive guy yelled ridding by on a bike. Frankie stopped and frowned.
“You know one day I am going to be in a famous band and guys like him will be begging to suck me off.” He said with a sigh.
“And what will you say to them then?” I asked smiling when Frank smiled at me.
“Yes, please.” He said and giggled. I rolled my eyes at him.
“Really Frank, really? After that you would let him?” He shrugged.
“Hey he was cute, plus he’d be sucking me off man. If that’s not the perfect revenge I don’t know what is.”
“How about saying no, and making him feel like the loser?” I suggested and he nodded while taking a drag and smiling. I giggled and pushed him a little. We sat down on a bench in the playground and I put the pad on my lap. Frankie lied on the back of the bench with one leg on each side.
I thought back on seeing Shawn on Gerard with Bert and I started to sketch rough outlines. Frank looked down and frowned.
“Who are they?” He asked before any details have gone into it.
“Wait and see.” I responded. He sighed and lied back down.
“You never draw me. No one ever draws me.” He mumbled. My thoughts flew to the man I was currently drawing and I smiled.
“I can’t capture that much sexy.” I said as an explanation. “Like some people can.”
He must not have caught that cause he sighed again.
“It’s just such a burden to be pretty.”
I nodded and carefully added lines making more detail in Gerard’s posture and Shawn’s curve of his back. I moved on to Bert’s messy and unkempt hair and scruffy beard. Frankie laughed when he realized who it was.
“Well someone got attached real quick.” He said and I blushed. “I told you not to name him.”
“I just wonder how Gerard knows him.” I muttered and went back to go over the gently lines that made up Shawn’s defined jaw.
“Right, and I was thinking about Gerard’s shoe size when he shook my hand.” He said and lied back down.
“Well you know what they say about men with big feet.” I said and started defining Shawn’s glasses.
“Now that’s a little closer to where my mind was.” He said and chuckled. “Man I bet he’s hung. I bet he fucks like an animal too.” He said dreamily. I rolled my eyes.
“Frogs mate by pressing their thumbs into their mate’s armpit.” I said randomly.
“Really?”
“Mmmhmm.” I felt Frank press his thumb into my armpit over and over again almost making me mess up my picture. He moaned loudly and I tried to get him off.
“Ohhh, Oh right there, right there baby!” He yelled and I threw him off. He laughed from the ground he was now lying on. I momentarily forgot about the picture as I jumped off and onto his stomach.
“Back for seconds baby? I dunno if I can get it up that fas-” I cut him off by tickling his sides and he squirmed under and I didn’t let up until he turned a satisfying shade of blue. I stopped and he gasped to catch his breath.
“Was that as good for you as it was for me? Baby?” I whispered seductively and got off him. He was giggling from the ground. I walked back to my picture and sat down with it on my lap again.
“Ok, you win. No more frog sex.” Frank said still lying there.
“Thank you.” I said and continued working on my picture. Soon I heard heavy breathing and looked to see Frank asleep in the grass. I didn’t realize the time flying by. I went to put my finishing touches on Shawn’s arms around Gerard’s shoulders and sat back to admire another sketch well done. I felt a cold shiver as the autumn air blew past me. I moved to Frank and gently shook him. He opened his eyes confused.
“I don’t remember falling asleep.” He said as I helped him stand.
“It’s getting kind of dark. Want to come over and watch something?” I asked pulling my coat closer to me.
“Yeah, and we can make something to eat, I’m starving.” He said and put his arm around my waist and walked close to me sharing warmth.
We practically ran the last couple yards to get into the warm house picking our bags up and running into my basement bedroom. I dove under the covers and Frank turned my TV on. He crawled under the covers as well and wrapped them around him tightly with the remote in one hand.
“Rachel? Are you home?” My mother asked from upstairs.
“Yeah.” I yelled and cuddled into Frankie.
“Frankie, Are you home?” She asked next and Frankie laughed.
“Yeah.” He yelled
“Are you staying over again?”
“Yup! If you’ll allow it.”
“As long as you don’t sleep in Raymond’s room. You know the rules.” She said and walked away.
Frankie played idly with my hair as I rested my head on his chest.
“I wish you were a boy.” He said.
“I think we talked about this three times today.” I said looking up at him.
“I know but I really like Gerard.” He said grazing his fingers over my neck.
“So you want me to be a guy?” I asked not following.
“If you were a guy I wouldn’t be single to think about Gerard, I would already have the best boyfriend.”
“Well if you keep working your magic, you’ll get him.” I said and he snorted.
“My magic? What magic I slept the whole class after introducing me after Ray already introduced me.” He mumbled.
“Hey that’s better then me. I ran my target over in front of the class.” I reminded him. He nodded.
“Right here.” He said and circled a space on my neck with his finger.
“What?”
“That’s where the scorpion will be.” He said. “I’m getting it tomorrow, if you wanna come. Maybe you can get something done.”
“I wouldn’t know what to get.”
“What’s something that will be with you forever?”
“You.”
“Never get a name honey. People come and go, and you don’t want a mistake in ink.”
“You wont ever go.” I mumbled.
“Not willing.” He agreed.
“I’ll just watch this time.”
Ray walked down the stairs and lied face down across our feet, over the covers.
“How was bioethics?” I asked and he groaned.
“Of course I get the one hot chick in the world who actually needs and wants to work. I spent the whole time studying with her!” He complained turning to look at us.
“Oh the horror!” Frank mocked.
“Shut it. I don’t see anyone under your arm either.” He said and glared at Frank. Frank giggled and pointed to me under his arm. “You’re the straightest gay guy in the world.” He mumbled before facing down again.
“Jealous bastard.” Frank teased.
“Short queer.” He chimed back.
“Hey, mine was a joke!” He kicked ray from under the covers.
“Haha mine wasn’t.” Ray looked at me. “You have any cute single friends?”
I pointed to Frank and Ray gave me a dry look.
“Female.”
“Not really Ray. I mean, Courtney is dating Billy, Mini is with Dan and Maddy is with Patric. I’m sorry, you’ll find someone.” Ray pouted and closed his eyes. “And so will we.” I said closing my eyes and letting us fall into a comfortable silence and then sleep.
Sign up to rate and review this story