Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Heart strings

3

by nuerue 1 review

morning rituals and getting to know gee a little.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2009-09-10 - Updated: 2009-09-10 - 2171 words

0Unrated
Thanks for reading everything, Hope you enjoy the new chapter =]

I woke up to the sound of my shower running and screaming coming from it. Frankie was screaming musically, his band must have a new song I decided when I couldn’t recognize the lyrics. I looked at the clock and groaned. Trust Frank to wake up 2 hours early to get ready. I sighed and stepped out of bed onto the cold floor. I turned the stereo on and soon heard Frankie singing along to the Misfits. I found a cute cameo skirt I hadn’t worn in a while and some black stockings. I put them aside with a plain black tank top. I headed upstairs and found Peggy making an omelet with egg whites. She turned shocked and gasped at me.
“What?” I asked awkwardly.
“Nothing… You’re just awake.” She said confused.
“Brilliant observation.” I said and took out the lettuce and tomatoes. I walked around Peggy and took out two bowls.
“Oh that’s why you’re up. The other veggie person slept over.” She said and turned back to her cooking. As I chopped a fresh salad Peggy started making Ray a ham and cheese omelet. I turned the coffee pot on and started making a full pot. I put the two bowls on the table and went down stairs as Frank walked out of the shower in a towel.
“Morning Ray he said and walked over to a small dresser in the corner of my room that had tons of Frankie’s cloths in it. We got it ages ago at Frank’s request, of course back then it was in Ray’s room cause the rule was no sleeping in the opposite sex’s room… but then Frankie came out to us and mom changed the rule to No Franks sleeping in the same sex’s room.
“I made you a salad. It’s on the table.” I said and went to take a short shower.
I got out and dressed into my picked outfit. I resisted lying back down on my bed and walked upstairs instead.
Frank poured two cups of coffee and placed them on the table. His salad was finished and my salad was missing.
“It’s in the fridge, didn’t want it getting bad.” He said sitting down. I got it out along with the milk. I grabbed the Sugar and set it all down as Ray came down the stairs and made a beeline for the coffee. I fixed my coffee up as Ray took his food off the pan that was keeping it warm and sat across from Frank. We ate in a comfortable silence and when we were done Frankie and I wordlessly walked back to my room. I walked to my bathroom mirror and applied some simple eyeliner and mascara. I walked over and lied down on the bed to watch Frank put on a layer of black eyeliner and then surround it with red. He leaned back and inspected his neck making me laugh.
“What time is you appointment?” I asked and he beamed.
“12:30.” He said and sat down on the bed next to me.
“So you’re skipping third?” I asked and he nodded.
“We’re skipping 3rd. You promised.”
“That’s right after lunch so I’m alright with that. I have lunch with your boyfriend.”
He snorted. “And his boyfriend.” He turned and kicked me off the end of my bed.
I lied on the floor for a bit.
“Maybe I’ll get a rainbow.” I said idly.
“For Bow?” He asked. Bow was our friend who was gay so we called him Rainbow. He had died in a car accident a year ago.
“Mostly, but also for all my gay friends.” I added. He smiled and looked down at me.
“Where would you get it?”
I lightly touched my wrist. “Probably like a bracelet.” He nodded. Bow always wore rainbow bracelets.
“He’d like that. I’d like that.” He said and popped up. “Time to go.” He said and grabbed his bag. I groaned and he helped me up. Walking upstairs I heard Ray and Peggy fighting. When I opened the door Ray tossed me a thermos of coffee. I tasted it and gagged. I quickly went to put sugar and milk into it.
“I made you breakfast this morning and this is what I get in return?” Peggy asked annoyed.
“You’re too young. It stunts your growth.” Ray said stubbornly.
“Too young?!? Frank started drinking coffee when he was like 10!” She said and pointed to the accused boy.
“And look how short he is!” Ray laughed and Frank pouted. He pulled out a cigarette and lit it. “Heey! Outside!” Ray pointed to the door and Frank rolled his eyes but continued to follow Ray’s orders.
“Rachel started when she was 12!” She pointed at me now.
“And look how dumb she is!” He joked and I glared.
“Ray, she’s a freshmen this year. I think she should be able to.” Ray looked at me as if I betrayed him, forgetting he just called me stupid.
“Yeah, common please? I’ll make it everyday for you guys because I’m always awake first. I’ll cook you breakfast everyday too!” She bribed and Ray sighed.
“Alright, but Rachel has to teach you how to make a decent cup.” He said and went out to the car.
“Thanks Rae! I always knew you were my favorite.” She said and I took a huge gulp from the coffee in my hands before giving the rest to her.
“Sure, sure.” I said and walked out. I got in the passenger seat and the guys all got in.
“Are you over it yet?” Ray asked Frankie who just flipped him the bird in response.
“I think you’re cute short.” Peggy offered.
“Thanks Pep.” He smiled. “I think you are sweet, and I wouldn’t mind if you stayed this size forever.” He was a good inch taller then her, and Frank didn’t usually get that. She giggled and took a long sip of her victory drink. We parked and Frankie hurried out of his door and opened mine for me.
“Well, thank you.” I said laughing. I got out and smiled when I saw Gerard approaching over Frank’s shoulder.
“Morning” He said putting out his cigarette. Frank froze.
“Morning Gerard. I drew another picture I think you will like.” I said and pulled out my sketchpad from my bag.
“Well aren’t you a busy body? Two pictures in one day, huh. Is it as good as your first?” He asked while I flipped through trying to find it.
“Nothing is ever as good as that first time.” Frankie piped in. Gerard’s eyes glistened as he laughed.
“For the receiver I believe it’s different. Lots of pain involved. But I have to agree with you. Nothing is quiet like the first.” He winked at Frank and I finally got to it. I handed it to him and he turned a concentrated eye to it. He once again smiled brightly and looked it over again and again.
“I didn’t know you were watching, I would of struck a pose.” He joked but still inspected it.
“This is fantastic though! No one really ever bother to draw me. I really like this. Do you have the first one you made?” He asked.
“Yeah” I said and flipped the folder out to show him it.
“Would you mind if I made a copy of these?” He asked finally looking back at me.
“Yeah, sure, would you mind if I made a copy of yours sometime?” I asked and he blushed and looked at Frankie briefly.
“Yeah sure.” He said quickly.
“How do you know him?” I asked passing him my folder.
“Who?” We started to walk towards the school.
“Shawn.” I said and pointed to the kid in the picture, riding Gerard with his arms tightly locked around his neck with his head on his shoulder.
“We happened to walk home together. I gave him a lift.” He said with a shrug.
“And it did nothing for you? Him pressing against your backside, arms wrapped around you, warm breathe down your neck, leaning into you and you felt nothing?” I asked with an eyebrow raised.
“Nothing.” He giggled.
“Not everyone is as horney as you.” Frankie said laughing.
“I would have raped him!” I said ignoring Frank. “Are you sure you’re gay?” I asked suspiciously.
“I like men, sugar, just not that man.”
“How!? Have you seen him?” He nodded.
“I like someone cuter.” He gave a quick glance to Frank.
“Bert is super cute” Frank agreed assuming that’s whom Gerard meant.
“Uh, yeah. Bert. Bert’s cute.” Gerard blushed and scolded himself for forgetting he had a boyfriend. I smirked.
“So is Frankie.” I said and Gerard smiled.
“Yeah he is!” He agreed. Frankie blushed and smiled.
“Can’t help it guys.” He said and Gerard wrapped his arm around Frank’s tiny shoulders.
“No one’s blaming you Frankie.” Gerard winked at me.
“How come you were late yesterday?”
“My little brother refused to let us leave before the coffee was done. Boy runs off the stuff.”
“You have a little brother? What’s his name?” I asked and Gerard smirked wickedly.
“Mikey.” He said and proceeded to crack up.
I looked to Frank who smiled at Gerard, even though he didn’t know what was going on either.
“Sorry, its nothing.” Gerard said calming down.
“It’s fine, crazy boy.” I said and lead us to our class. We took our seat but this time we were all awake. Ray was already there talking to some random girl to his right. Frank sat on his lab desk and swung his legs under him. I sat on my stool and Gerard sat on his lab desk facing us.
“So, Gerard, what’s your family like?”
He shrugged. “Mom, Dad, Grandma, Little Brother. You’d like Mikey. He’s got that cute dork look you apparently like.” He said with that smirk again. “He’s single too, and straight.”
I laughed. “Trying to hook us up?” I asked and he shrugged.
“Just thought you should know.” He said. “What about you? What up with your family?”
I looked at Ray.
“Well there is Ray, my twin. Then Peggy my little sister. Mom lives with us at night. She works hard hours so we usually get to see her before we go to bed and weekends. Dad is a lawyer, he lives with his other family.” I said annoyed. “But he pays us a lot every month so we do more then get by. Then there is Frank, who lives with us one night and his house the next. He’s been there since he was in 3rd grade.”
Frankie smiled. “And they’ve let me!”
“What about you Frank?” Gerard asked.
“Well… It’s me, my dad and my grandpa! They’re both pretty cool, they don’t really care what I do for the most part.” He shrugged “They both wanted me to play drums but when in that store for them my eyes were only on one thing. Can’t say there were disappointed though. I worked hard and I’m going to be famous with her.” He said passionately.
“Her?” Gerard asked and I smiled.
“My guitar.” Frank had put so much love into that word that it was comical.
“Ah, I play guitar too, I like singing better but it defiantly is fun.” Gerard said and Frank smiled.
“Yeah? You play?” He asked excited. “Are you in a band?”
“Nah, are you?”
“Mmmhmm Pencey Prep.” He said proud. I smiled.
“They’re real good.”
“I’m going to be bigger then this.” He said sounding confident.
Gerard smiled. “I can see it now. Frank Iero, famous guitarist all the girls dream about but can never touch.”
Frankie laughed. “Gerard Way, front-man of popular band covering the magazines!”
“Rachel Toro, friend left in the dust.” I mumbled and pouted.
“No no no, you got it all wrong. Rachel Toro, the gorgeous bass player stealing the hearts of men and women all over the world!”
I smiled at the words but knew I would end up teaching art or something.
“You play bass?” Gerard asked. I nodded. “So does Mikey!” He said excited. I laughed.
“Gerard I already have my eye on someone, remember?” I asked but his eyes just got more excited.
“Yeah, Shawn, how could I forget?” He asked and giggled. I shook my head.
“I’m serious Gerard. I’m going to get that guy.”
“And I’ll help.” He said.
“How close are you to Shawn?”
“I know him like my own brother.” He smirked.
“Tell me about him.” I requested but the teacher walked in and called us to attention.
Gerard mouthed ‘later’ and I had to wait.
Sign up to rate and review this story