Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Heart strings

4

by nuerue 1 review

Trying to figure Shawn out.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2009-11-27 - Updated: 2009-11-27 - 1076 words

1Funny
Sorry for the short chapter, I have a lot going on in real life including me breaking my computer and loosing all the chapters I made, so I had to start over and get caught up. I hope you enjoy it though; I’ll try and update more!

The teacher continued to talk about something or other while I was imagining what Shawn could be like. He seems like a really shy sweet heart. But he also might be an extremely strange guy. What if he is gay? Man, I bet he is gay. All the guys I like end up being gay. I turn and look at Gerard. There was defiantly something he wasn’t telling me. One day he said that he has only seen Shawn around, and then I see him on Gerard’s shoulders, then Gerard says he’s like a brother to him, and that he was saying that a hot guy like Shawn just doesn’t turn him on. My eyes widen and Gerard looks around him confused. He mouths ‘what?’
“You fucked him!” I hissed. Gerard’s eyes widened and he blushed.
“Excuse me?” He asked a couple girls around me giggled.
“Shawn.” I accused.
“Rae, I really don’t think we should talk about this here.” He said and glared.
“You aren’t denying it!” my voice rose above a whisper.
“No I didn’t sleep with Shawn. Now please let it go, I said I’ll tell you abou-”
“How come your story keeps changing, you just said the other day that you barely know him then you said you know him like a brother.”
“Oh so the only logical explanation would be that I’m sleeping with the guy I said is like a brother.”
“I didn’t say you are sleeping with him, I said that you did sleep with him.” I clarified.
“Well I didn’t!” Gerard spoke in full voice finally and the teacher turned around.
“Gerard. Is there a problem?”
Gerard looked up sharply and smirked at the teacher. “I was just talking to Rae about something.” He said
“Would you like to share with the class seeing as its obviously so much more important then what I am teaching you?”
“Not really, it’s just that Rae thinks I am having sex with Shawn, but I didn’t and she wont except that.” He said bluntly and smiled at me. I glared and blushed looking down.
“Mr. Way, that was highly inappropriate.”
“I’m sorry.” He said with a smirk.
“Please just pay attention.”
“Alright. I tried to tell her that we could talk about it later but she wouldn’t let it go.”
Frankie giggled from behind me.
“Traitor!”
I turned my glare from my desk to Frank.
"Rachel, Come one, its a little funny. You are just getting worked up over nothing. Just calm down, draw something that usually cheers you up." He said with a warm smile. I smiled back. I knew exactly what I was going to draw.
I turn back to my desk and pull out my sketch pad. I took a quick glance at Gerard and saw him cocking an eyebrow at me and trying to see what I was going to draw. I turned my whole body away from him and shielded my paper from him.
I set on the outline and giggled just to make him more curious. Once I finished a realistic looking Gerard kneeling I started on the leash and dog bowls. I wasn't even close to done when the bell rang. I quickly hid the picture and shot up.
"What where you drawling?" Gerard asked.
"I'll tell you when you tell me about Shawn." I said smiling as Frankie stretched and looked at me.
"Do I get to see?"
"The second it’s done, I have a feeling you would like it." I said and started walking away. Frank and Gerard stayed talking which I suppose is a good thing but it was weird to walk by myself. Ray walked up next to me.
"Guess what I have?" He asked with a big smile.
"An overbite?" I asked teasingly.
"Har har. No, a date." He said beaming.
I stopped walking.
"A date. With a girl?" I asked and he glared.
"Yes, with a girl."
"Does she know it’s a date?" He rolled his eyes.
"Yes, apparently she's liked me for a long time." He was back to smiling.
"Wow! I'm so happy for you!" I said and hugged him.
"I'm so excited, tonight I'm picking her up and we're going to dinner and I am going to pay and open doors for her and pull her chair out for her." He rambled on and on.
"What a gentleman." I laughed and smiled up at him. "And she was born a girl right?" I asked again. He chuckled.
"I have to go, I'm gong to be late, and I’ll tell you about it later!" He said and bounced away right when Frankie walked up to me.
"What’s he all excited about?" He asked and we continued walking.
"He has a date." I said excited.
"Aw, who's the lucky guy?"
"I don’t know her name actually, he said he'd tell me later."
"Well, today is just a good day isn't it?" He said smiling.
"And whys that?" I looked at him as he wrapped an arm around my waist
"He called me sugar and when he left he kissed my cheek." He whispered. I turned and saw him blush.
"Well! So much for him not liking you hmm?" I teased and pushed him
"He doesn't, I just like the attention." He said with a smile, "It's been a while since someone was sweet like that to me besides you."
I wrapped an arm around his shoulders as the bell went off signaling that we were late.
"I'm very happy for you too then. I suppose today is a good day."
"Maybe Shawn will run over you today" Frankie said giggling.
"Maybe. I wonder what he is actually like." I said "All I know about him is that he is so cute."
"Well that’s a start; you can drill Gerard at lunch." He said and stopped outside the classroom. "Damn, this means detention doesn't it?" He asked.
"Well we were late two times already this week." I said.
"And this makes detention." He sighed and opened the door.
Sign up to rate and review this story