Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Multicoloured Notebook

Nice Day For A White Wedding

by MyFamousLastWords 4 reviews

September 11th.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Mikey Way - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2009-09-11 - Updated: 2009-09-11 - 751 words

0Unrated
No actual romance, but hey, I thought y'know - wedding! You'll see. In all seriousness, really, who thinks I should create an account called 'ISuckAtUpdating'. FOR REAL. I think I should! Hahahaha. I'm if not one, but thee slowest 'author' who updates their stories. And I'm hardly that busy...you'll also see when you read what's in my head. ^___^ And ofcourse I'm keeping to some Mikey facts. And the hairdressers was quite real....everything + wedding.

September 11th 2009.
Yesterday was my birthdayyyy! I'm a fucking pineapple. E.g. Pineapples are quite the awesome. Plus who would actually believe I'M listening to Panic! At The Disco? HA! Anyway...since I last wrote in this, it's been a long time. School has been quite good actually. Porn made my life when a wasp attacked him! And Creep....He's always epic. I'm off school today, it's one of my cousins wedding. I hope it isn't awkward...we'll go into that some time later on.
I got my hair cut for it, last night. My hair went to my shoulders, it is not cut to the nape of my neck. Seriously. As I was sitting in the chair, while the hair dresser was cutting my hair and the whatnot. I was thinking 'The girl who washed my hair was hot' then this came to my mind 'Do you think they can read your thoughts? ... They're touching my head.' Then I started to get self-conious. I think everyone gets self-conious in a hair dressers, and if not, fuck you young sir. I then had the sudden urge to fall asleep, but decided against it. I had to take my glasses off so I could see nothing basically. I'm that short sided.
But do you ever get in a hair dressers, when they ask you something and you can't hear them, you politely ask them to say that again, they say it and you still have no idea what they said? Well this time, unlike all other times, they didn't ask anything about what shade I want it in etc. It was a win, because you see, I never actually have any idea what they're talking about. I mean, who does? Or it may just be me. To be honest, I can hardly remember what I was thining during the cutting of my hair. I just sounded like...a dramatic transvistite. That just made no sense. I love transvistites, they're sexy. Really. You know who you would do, repeatly I must add, Jeffree Star. Damn.
ANYWAY! Back to my life, my other entries were depressing frankly. But this last week or so, I've been feeling - brilliant! Completely amazing. Can you actually get threw 'depression', self-harm, paranoia, being slightly insane - all by yourself? I don't know. But I believe I did, after about 2 and a half years. I did. I'm convinced. But if it 'comes back' I'm planning to get help, stupid you think of me? Well. That's your opinion, but I believe I did it, Why? You ask, why didn't I get help the first time?
I was scared. Far to scared. Now I'm back on my own two feet, smiling, laughing, just plain fuckin' happy like any other human. And let me tell you! It feels epicly amazingly awesome/brillant. Glorious! I can't explain it. I really can't. I've been thinking, I believe everything happens for a reason, and a wedding usually repents a new start, I also got a new hair cut, and really - this is all a new me. A new start. I feel like a new person. And yes, I hate those people that are going on like I am about a 'new me'. But damn. This is such a good event for me right now. I always thought I just be like this until I died, or worse, took my own life. I've been very, very, very close to death. Only, about two people know about that incident. It's also very sunny today. It makes me happy. Happy.

Another authors note. If this...in some way 'offended' you. I have no idea how to would, but incase it did. I'm sorry. And the whole 'new me' thing. That's pretty true. Fuck. Happiness is such an amazing thing. Anyway, I would love reviews on your disatrous days at the hair dressers, the bad hair cuts and the good ones! Or if you want to tell me about feeling new again or some Jerry Springer shit like that - go on!
Sign up to rate and review this story