Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Multicoloured Notebook

Cats Galore

by MyFamousLastWords 2 reviews

September 12th.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Mikey Way - Published: 2009-09-12 - Updated: 2009-09-12 - 588 words

0Unrated
I'm actually sort of creeped out that this is catching people on! It makes me worry, I'll have to actually make it exciting! And true...ish. But yes, thank you for all the reviews, sorry I can't respond to all of them. I replied to like one. Criticism is always welcomed! Oh and I can't type out all of this, for legal reasons...like really. I won't get sued or anything, but nevermind! On with it!

August 12th 2009.
22:29
FIVE hours sleep. FIVE I say.
The wedding went considerably well. The ceremony was lovely, then a helicopter was flying over the church after. All I can say about some humans of this earth; Scumbags.
You know the type of family that you see in films, at weddings and the newly weds are giving a speech at the dinner and there is the odd family member shouting random, drunk, hilarous but embarrassing things as they tell stories of they're love and crap? That is my family. My uncle, screaming things up nearly everything time they said something. I sank down in my chair. AND you know what else sucks? My name wasn't even on the board to tell you what table you were at! Plus at the after party, after the dinner, I wasn't allowed to drink, I mean, I'm thirteen! My cousin got to drink, he's fourteen! This is discrimination! I was sitting there like a cheese samwich. My brother is an alcoholic! Half a bottle of Barcardi Breezer (A 2litre may I add) and three small bottles. Not THAT much, but seriously. I shall write about the little episode he had months before, soon.
Back to today, my friend Ray, came last night too. He stayed, we came in at two o'clock in the morning from the wedding, and boy, I was ready to die. Plus I wasn't that much of a cheese samwhich, I had some of everyones drink...anyway. My brother owns this cat, who HATES me, we called it Kitty. It was having kittens, and at seven o'clock in the morning, he came screaming in about how Kitty was in labour. And don't start me on that. We'll save the details. Like I said, I got FIVE hours sleep, then Ray and I had to go into town with Frank, his little sister and our other friend Nivu. It was quite enjoyable. I got more coffee. My second in like two hours.
Change of subject; I think I'm loosing Frank, we've been friends for ten years. I've already lost my other best friend, countries are to far apart. But it feels as if, we're just growing apart...which makes no sense, I see him once a week and I just don't know anymore.
Another subject: Who knows. Just rambling. I wish I was born in the 60s. I would turn gay for Nikki Sixx. Fuck, I just love that guy. I also feel as if something big is going to happen. I hope it does. Life's boring.
Toodleloo.
22:48

I leave to many of these, far to long, anyway, boring, really, could have put more detail, but sitting in a room with your mother and five cats whilst trying to type out your life and waiting for a Chinese, believe it or not, can't be a tad difficult. I'm conious now, about this not 'being enough like Mikey Way'. I'll try more! This will be the last boring day, seriously. (I think I may have said that before...if I did...ignore it) Fuck it guys.
Sign up to rate and review this story