Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Only Vampiric Love Can Last Forever

Did you /seriously/ just bite me?

by ElaLovesYou 3 reviews

YAY!!! UPDATES!!!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Fantasy,Horror - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2009-09-11 - Updated: 2010-07-08 - 356 words

0Unrated
"The ambulance is called." said Ray as he ran back into the room.
"Good." said Frank, applying pressure to Gerard's neck, making him choke. Mikey leapt from his seat crying, "FOR GODS SAKE!! BE CAREFUL!!!"
Frank lifted his eyes to Mikey's for one second, that was all Gerard needed. He twisted around, faster than life itself and sunk his newfound fangs into Frank's wrist.
Frank howled in pain, pulling away and, ripping a strip of fabric from the bottom of his shirt, tyed it tightly around the gaping wound. He then backed against a wall and collapsed, his eyes rolling back in his head.
"FRANKIE!!!" Mikey screamed, rushing to his side and pulling his uncontious form into his lap.
"m..Mikey?" Gerard's eyes fluttered and he suddenly felt very aware.
"Gee! How could you? What are you? He's my everything!!!" Mikey screamed, tears flowing freely down his cheeks. He glared t Gerard with so much malice that Gerard was genuinely frightened. Suddenly Mikey felt a soft hand touch his face. Mikey gasped at the horrifying sight. Frank's blood was spreading across the floor faster than Mikey thought possible but Franks eyes were still, quite obviously, open. "Don't yell at him Mikes. It was my fault. Now why don't you move away from us a lttle, better still, lock us in the basement! Please Mikes!" His voice went quiet and the last blush they would ever see on him blossomed across his cheeks, "I don't wanna hurt you."
Mikey just nodded, biting his bottom lip hard, drawing blood. Frank ripped himself away from Mikey as soon as the sweet sweet aroma hit him.
"Mikey! Basement now!" He said, dragging Gerard, who could no longer hurt him, towards the stairs.
"I CAN walk you know!" Gerard growled.
"I know but I don't trust you!" Frank snarled back through his teeth.
Mikey pulled open the basement door and, with tears glistening behind his wonky glasses, locked the door after them. "I love you both." he called in agony before fleeing back up the stairs, leaving Frank and Gerard together in the damp darkness.

Hope you liked!!! R&R :D
Sign up to rate and review this story