Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Only Vampiric Love Can Last Forever

Feelings return... with a vengeance

by ElaLovesYou 2 reviews

Gerard and Frank are locked in the basement together... Mild swearing.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Fantasy,Horror - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [V] [?] - Published: 2009-09-12 - Updated: 2010-07-08 - 1050 words

0Unrated
Gerard was pacing. Frank sat with his back against the damp wall, hardly noticing the water seeping through his shirt, his legs drawn up to his chest. His newly alert eyes followed every movement, every twitch of Gerard's clothing.
Gerard turned to face Frank, his eyes spilling venom. "What the FUCK did you put us own here for?! Why am I here... SHIT!!!" Frank just watched, oddly facinated by Gerard's anger burst.
"We are down here so we cannot hurt anyone else." Frank replied after a moment's silence. Gerard spun on him.
"Anyone ELSE??! Who did I get? Why can't I remember? Who are you?" Gerard's eyes widened as he came closer to Frank, "Why are you covered in blood?" 'And why do you smell so damn GOOD!' he added in his mind.
"...you bit me." Frank said quietly, staring at the ground infront of him.
"I...bit you? Like actually BIT you?" Gerard was so confused. He collapsed to the ground and lay there, eyes closed, not breathing.
Frank was by his side in less than a second. "Gee? Are you ok? Answer me!" His hands fluttered all over Gerard's body, searching for a wound but coming up empty. "Gee, please!"
Gerard suddenly chuckled, "I've only ever heard my brother use that name." Gerard turned to the side, resting his head on his hand, his weight on his elbow. "How do you know my Mikey anyways?"
Frank sat there, astonished. "I...He's in my class at school. He's been my best friend for years."
Now it was Gerard's turn to look surprised. "Did you ever come over to the house?"
"Yea, I stayed the night and we all watched The Nightmare Before Christmas. But that was years ago. I didn't recognise you at first when you came in the front door covered in your own blood. But I suppose you've changed like me! I used to have dreads. That's when you knew me. It was my birthday that night and you sang me to sleep coz Mikey wanted you too and it was awesome! The best birthday EVER!!!" Frank said all of this extremely fast and it took Gerard a few seconds to catch up.
"That was you??!" Gerard exclaimed, "You were the cute kid that we bought the guitar for? You are Frankie Iero? The little terror that jumped me in my sleep?"
"That was me!" Said Frank, proudly puffing out his chest. "So... Life huh?"
"Well death now." Gerard grumbled. Frank looked confused.
"We...ah...died." Gerard explained, then, shooting upright, shouted, "FUCK!!!"
Frank leapt backward in shock. He hit the stone wall behind him, knocking out a couple of stones, and collapsing to the floor, waiting for the pain to hit.
It didn't.
Frank stood up slowly and walked around, flexing his muscles, unable to believe it.
"Gerard?"
"Hmm?"
"Why didn't I get hurt? And why did you swear?" Frank asked quietly.
"Because your a vampire and because I killed you."
"You WHAT?!!" Frank turned on his heel and lunged at Gerard.
Gerard just got his arms up in time before Frank collided with him, slamming him into a wall with the sound of thunder. Immediately they both heard running feet and, as the basement door flew open, Gerard spun both Frank and himself away from the opening and, slamming his back to the opposite wall, snarled in Frank's face. "Behave!"
Then he turned to the door where his brother was framed by the artificial light from the corridor.
"What the-"
"It's ok Mikes. Frankie here was just being childish." Gerard said calmly.
Mikey's face was deathly pale and he clutched the doorframe for support.
"Mikey?" Gerard took a hesitant step forward and was greeted by a deep growl in his ear. "Frank, I'm not going to hurt him, I just want to see if he's ok."
Frank reluctantly let go of the back of Gerard's shirt but walked forward with him. Gerard dropped to his knee's beside Mikey and gently lifted him onto his lap. "Mikey sweetie. Please open your eyes and tell me what you saw. It's very important."
Mikey's eyelids fluttered and he gasped out, "Vampire...Upstairs...It has Ray!"
Gerard snarled deep in his chest, an evil glint in his blood red eyes. "Frank. Take Mikey, I want a chat with our visitor."
Frank shrunk back, "I...don't think I can Gee. It's too tempting." His voice trembled and tears welled up in his eyes as his mind showed him images of the things he might do. He shut his eyes, backing away against a wall, shaking his head hard, trying to get rid of the aweful pictures. Gerard's hands were suddenly on his shoulders and Frank found himself leaning forward, burying his face in Gerard's chest. Gerard gently stroked his back, letting Frank cry himself out.
A high pitched scream sliced through the air like a sharp knife through virgin skin.
"Go Gee, just go." Frank mumbled into his bloodstained shirt.
Gerard looked down at the slight built teenager in his arms,kissed him lightly on the top of his head then, slowly and deliberately turned and headed up the stairs out of the basement.
Frank stood frozen, making a show out of pretending to be a statue, and thought over what had just happened. Gerard Way had just kissed him. Briefly, but still, kissed him. Frank shook his head to dispel the thought's and feelings that had just caught up with him rom a few years back and slowly walked to Mikey's side.
The smell was amazing. The burning in his throat, the want, the need, all encompased together made his will so much stronger.
"Mikey? Gee's taking care of everything. You don't have to worry anymore." Frank whipered reassuringly, stroking Mikey's face.
It had always been that way with Mikey. He was not afraid to jump on you and wrap his legs around your waist just as you walk in the door, simply because he was happy to see you. It was Mikey's way. It never meant anything more than friendship and total trust. Mikey had kissed Frank more times than Frank could remember. He just loved to show his feelings. But Gerard. Gerard was different.


R&R!! Tell me how you like! Should I keep going? xx
Sign up to rate and review this story