Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Life Is A Perception Of Your Own Reality

Tonight You're Falling In Love

by NotesFromPaige 0 reviews

I hate Metro Station, but that seemed like an good title. Possible Rycer action? Hagen possibly leaving Brendon fo someone else? Sorry for the wait.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: R - Genres:  - Published: 2009-09-12 - Updated: 2009-09-13 - 2737 words

0Unrated
Caro’s POV

I forced my eyelids to open. Its too early. The clock read 7:10 . There’s no way in hell its 7:10 , its earlier than that. It feels like its still the middle of the night. I’m so fucking tired, but I can’t go back to sleep. I rested my head on William’s shoulder, once again, in attempt to continue my previous dream.
Nope. Nothing. It fucking sucks when you can’t go back to sleep when you are as tired as hell.
I got out of my chair, and walked over to the window to close the curtain. The sun was beaming in, practically giving me a tan. I close the blinds, barely conscious, and began walking over to my chair. I really miss my bed. I’m pretty sure from sitting on that pla-
AHHHHHHHH. Fuck.
I landed on the floor, hard, in result to tripping over Adam’s stomach. Ouchy. Rug burn.
Adam groaned, and went into beetle position, “Ahhhhhhhhh! Watch your face.”
“Sorrrrrrry.” I got back up and flattened by shirt.
“Nicely done.” An old, warm smile, appeared on Ryan’s tired face.
“Yeah, thanks.”
“Welcome!” He smiled his wide, little kid, smile.
I walked over to the bed, and stood by his side “Haa, you’re awful cheery this morning.”
“Yeah, I’m allowed to be happyish ” He shrugged.
“Whatever you say. How does you feel?”
“I feel ehhhh like.”
“Yeah, and the only person you can blame is yourself....” I accused.
“Carolyn, will you shut up? What is it with you people? I swear, you guys can’t go one conversation without pointing out a mistake. I’m sorry, I was stupid.” He confessed in a sorrowful, angry tone.
That made me a little uncomfortable.
“Fine, fine. I forgive you, just don’t scare me like that again. You know its just because we care.” I defended.
“Yeah, I got that. Its because you care.”
“More than you’ll ever know.”
“Oh really?” Ryan asked raised an eyebrow.
“Really.”
“There are so many things I could say right now, but I won’t even say them.” He shrugged.
“I have an idea. Lets just forget everything. Forget what we’ve been through. Forget whatever lead this to. Just forgive and forget. I’m fucking tired of being mad at you, I’m tired of you being mad at me. I’m sick and tired of being sick and tired.”
thats a lyric from a song. I don’t know which song. I had a friend who was singing it, and I liked it...
“Yeah, lets just do that. Its hard holding grudges. Lets just forget.” He agreed.
“Cool. Where’s Spence?” I changed the subject.
“He’s getting breakfast.”
“That sounds like a good idea. I’m gonna go find him and get stuffs to eat. Do you want anything?”
“Naw, its all good. I’m not hungry.”
“Okay, well it was nice talking to you, alone, without the mob. I go eat foods now.”
“Yeah, it was. Go get something to eat, woman.” He half smiled, gesturing towards the door.
“Haha, okay, bye.” I left the room, walking out of the ICU, into a new confusing hallway.
Forgive and forget, eh? I’m not sure if I can do that. I’m not sure if I can forget how horrible I’ve been to him. I’m not sure If I can forget the feelings I had for him... or have for him right now. Is it wrong for me to want him back? There’s just something about Ryan. I’m really not sure how I feel about him. He drives me crazy but the other part of him. He just makes me feel safe. I know he’d take a bullet for anybody in that room. He’s just over his head in stress. I don’t know exactly what caused him to do what he did, but he’s not telling us something, and that drives me crazy. He’s so secretive. Something can be killing him inside, and he won’t say anything. But the reason for him not saying anything is because he doesn’t want to worry anybody. This goes back and forth. Ryan does things that aren’t very smart, but for the reason that he cares about others. Whether it makes sense, or not, he always thinks of others first, which is what I love.
Its insanity.
I need a donut, god dammit.

3 Days Later

Ryan’s POV

‘The kids’ went back to school on Wednesday, but came and visited after school. I got no word from my Father. I’m a little bit on the glad side. Just a tad. So apparently I get out of the hospital today. Whoooooo. Spencer got the okay, so I’m moving in tomorrow. I’m gonna start living with him, today though. He’s an only child, but he still has a bunk bed, and I’m just going to stay there. I’m not sure how long they’ll let me stay with them until I get kicked out... But on bright side, I get out of this hell hole. It smells really bad here. Like old people, which is weird because I have not even seen a senior citizen here. I feel so.... violated. I like my privacy, if people haven’t noticed. Being checked up every 3 hours, exactly on the dot, it makes me feel watched....
“Here you go Ryan, your clothes.” A young brunette nurse brought me my clothes as another took the IVs out of my arm.
“Thanks.” I took the clothes and got dressed quickly, knowing that Spencer was in the other room. The drugs still had little effect on me. I felt really tired and everything ached.
I opened the door to find Spencer pacing in the hallway. He looked up at me, and his brightened.
“Heyyyy.” I slurred, bag in hand.
“Hey, ready to go?” Spencer got out of school an hour early to come and get me from this place.
“Um, yeah.” He took the bag from me and lead me to his 2008 Honda Civic. He threw my bag in the trunk and I jumped in the car. He put the car in drive and started off to the the highway.
“So my Mom thinks you were in the hospital for food poisoning and you’re living with us because you’re dad kicked you out for bad grades.” He smiled and held up a thumbs up.
“Haha, okay, works for me. Spencer, I really can’t thank you enough. I’m so grateful, you have no idea.” I gushed. Yeah, that was pretty deep, but he needed to know that I wasn’t taking this for granted.
“That’s what friends do man, and you are pretty much my brother, so its nothing big.” He shrugged.
15 minutes we arrived at his house, and parked in the drive way. Mrs. Smith greeted us there. She knew my Father. She knew he was a irresponsible, rude man.
“Ryan! I’m so glad you’re okay!” The blonde bombshell gave me a bear hug. Spencer’s Mom was so cute, not in the Stacy’s Mom has got it going on way. She was so petite and she was one of those mom’s that always brought in cookies during the last day of school, and knew all the kids names.
“So am I. Thank you for having me Mrs. Smith.” I said when she pulled away.
“Its no problem Ryan! And you can call me Kathy, hun.” She smiled, warmly.
“Haha, okay... Kathy.”
Behind her came Mr. Smith. They were really the cliche family. Mr. Smith was the average 40 year old lawyer. Tall, dark, handsome with newspaper in hand, business suit, shiny leather shoes.
“Hey there Ryan, hows it going.” He held out his hand for me to shake.
“Going well, thanks for letting me stay here.” I thanked him, just like I did everybody else.
“Its no problem son, come on in and grab something to eat. Where’s all of your things?” He asked in his deep, tenor voice.
“I’m picking my stuff up tomorrow. My Dad won’t be home today.” I bit my lip and walked inside their, well now, my house. It was a habit, biting my lip when I lied. Actually, my Father was in town today, tomorrow he was going off to Arizona for some reason. He doesn’t really give a fuck about where I am, as long as I’m not screwing up his life. If I come and get my things when he isn’t around, he won’t be able to say anything to me about it, or keep me from going away.
I sat down at the Smith’s dining room table, in front of me a buffet. Potatoes, ham, cranberries, bread, you name it. It was all there.
“Wow. This looks delicious.” I smiled. Kathy gave me a plate and utensils. I took a bite of the ham, and immediately knew I could get used to this.

Next Morning, being Saturday morning.... I think

Me and Spencer headed over to my Dad’s house to collect some of my things. Clothes, pictures, books, cds, ect. I was fucking finally done with my Father. No more.
We parked in the drive way, and got out, with a few boxes in hand. Luckily, his car wasn’t there.... as planned.
I jammed my key the lock, turned it, and pushed forwards. I walked into my living room... the same way I left it a week ago. Blankets all over the floor, ingredients and glass everywhere.
“Maybe I’ll do him one last favor and pick up around here.” I murmured, surveying the house,
We walked over to my room, with my mom’s picture frame in pieces. I picked up the picture, leaving the glass on the floor.
“I remember her.” Spencer mumbled,
“Yeah, so do I.” I spoke just as softly. We stood there for a moment, just admiring the picture.
“Hey, so lets get started, grab all your shit, and we can get outta here.” Spencer changed the subject, shoving me a box. I took it and started to sort out the things I need from my dresser.
“Haha, remember this?” Spencer said, holding up my signed Blink 182 cd we got from their concert back in 2000.
“Fuck yeah dude!” That was me and Spencer’s first concert together.
“That was the first time we attempted to mosh. You got your lip busted open, because some guy pushed you, and you tripped and fell on the barricade. Then afterwards, we had to rush you to the bathroom during Jimmy Eat World’s set to see if you were okay, and to get you some water, and on our way there, we saw all Blink hanging out in the bar next to the bathrooms, and my mom brought us up there for signing. You couldn’t talk because you were bleeding really bad, and I told them that you pretty much broke your face trying to mosh, and they felt bad for you, so they gave you a free shirt. Ahahaa, good times. Good times.” He reminisced dramatically. Me and Spencer have gone through alot together. Him, no doubt, being my best friend. We were absolutely inseperatable through elementary school.
“Ahaha, yeahhhh.”
We spent the next hour joking around, and packing up my clothes and what not. I found an old New Found Glory CD and we blasted it on the way home. 
I ended up filling 5 boxes with shit I really didn’t need. Rubber chickens, old guitar books, and random stuffed animals. I could of filled up 30 boxes, and the Smith’s wouldn’t of cared. Spencer’s room was twice as big as my house was. When we got home, lunch was on the table. Another gourmet meal, served by his Mom. I had known his Mom for quite sometime, but I feel even closer to her now that I officially moved in. More like a son, even though its only been a day and a half. Now that I think of it, this is every kids dream; to move in with their best friend.
By the end of the day, I moved all of my junk into his room. We took down the bunk beds, and I had my own twin bed. There was Spencer half of the room, and there was my half of the room, AKA “THE DARK SIDE”.
We lied in bed, just talking about random crap. TV, music, Panic at the Disco, the usual. Spencer was about my favorite person, ever. He understood me, we was the best friend I could ever ask for, and he actually cares about me.
Sometimes I wonder if I like him more than I think I do....

Monday

Brendon’s POV

Ryan had come back to school today. Everybody had suffocated him with questions, which he answered very smoothly.... for lies at least. All the tension between Will and Caro and Paige and Ryan had gone away. Well, at least it seems like it has because I sat down at our lunch table the William and Caro were sitting together at the same table as Paige, and I don’t see and bite marks....
“So, has anybody taken the test for Ms. Hazel because I heard-” I started before Oli ran over hysterically, dragging some kid by the wrist with him. He had long brown hair, with side-swept bangs and vibrant blue eyes, wearing black skinny jeans and a snakes in suits jacket. 
“GUYS! Guess what?” He spat, his eyes bright.
“What are you doing to that poor kid?” Hagen asked, looking at Oli, who was jumping up and down, while keeping hold of the kid.
“HIM! Guess, what? He plays guitar! And not only that, he plays guitar WELL. He’s bandless. And Medical Plaza is guitarless! TA DA!” Oli announced ecstatic, finally letting go.
“Well, does he have a name?” I asked sarcastically.
“Hi, I’m David. David Blaise.” He introduced himself quietly.
“Hey, I’ve seen you around before. We’ve never, uh, m-met. I’m Paige. I play bass... for Medical P-Plaza.” Paige stuttered.
“Nice to meet you.” David replied with a small smile. She returned a smile as bright as the sun (hahah. hoops and yo-yos thing)
I have never seen Paige stutter or stumble over her words before. She was practically staring at him... and drooling at the same time. That may of had something to do with it. He caught her staring at him after a few seconds, and she looked away. A little bit on the awkward side for them.....
“Haa, take a seat man.” Caro instructed. David pulled out the seat next to Kyle, whom was sitting next to Paige.
“Ohemgee! He’s sitting next to meh!” Kyle spazzed out in a high pitched voice, in mockery of her. Both David and Paige were mortified.
“Shut up!!” She elbowed him a few times, and threw on her hood, and sunk in her chair.
“So you’re really willing to help us out here?” Hagen asked.
“Yeah, like Oli said: you’re guitarless, I’m bandless, we’re perfect for each other.” David explained.
“Thats so awesome man, we really could use you.” She smiled.
“Well, I’m glad I could help you.” He smiled back.
They just kinda took a moment to smile at each other.... I being a tad on the jealous side.
“Hey, so when do you want to reschedule OUR DATE?” I broke the silence. Oh jeez. I probably shouldn’t of said that. A little bit too obvious.
A little bit of an awkward silence going on there, again....
“Every awkward silence a gay baby’s born.....” Mike said quietly. We all chuckled, unfortunately Jack wasn’t at school that day.
“Um, yeah, we can do that at some point.” She said, looking away from me.
Fuck my life. I just blew it. I just blew it....
“Haha, well, look at the time, the bells gonna ring, I’m gonna go now bye...” I picked up my bag and threw away my food and scurried off to somewhere else. Sad thing is, thats the only way I knew how to deal with embarrassing situations.
Sign up to rate and review this story