Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > seizeMANNEQUIN

"Isn't it customary to prank the headliner?"

by OhSoIntricateLie 1 review

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2009-09-12 - Updated: 2009-09-13 - 333 words

0Unrated
"Well..."

Brendon and Pepper stood side by side infront of the large mirror.

"Well what?"

Brendon turned to Pepper and adjusted her jacket, "This is our last show. Are you exicted? Disappointed? Ready for it to be over?"

Pepper laughed as she batted his hands away as they crept closer to the tops of her breasts.

"I think I'm a mixture of the three. Yall aren't going to pull a prank on me are you?"

Brendon's eye widened, "Why would we do that?"

"Isn't it customary to prank the headliner?"

"Not in this case it's not.If someone pranks you, they are answering to me."

"Getting a bit territorial are we," Pepper giggled.

Brendon wrapped his arms around her and kissed the top of her head.

"Maybe.Just a little."

Pepper lay her head against his chest and let out a soft sigh as he ran his fingers through her hair.

"What are you two doing," Jon barged in the dressing room, causing the couple to jump apart.

"We're getting in the zone," Pepper said moving away from Brendon and picking up s a scarf from a nearby table, wrapped it around her neck.

"Well finish getting 'in the zone' and get on stage. The sooner you finish, the sooner we can and we can all go home."

"Thank you Jon, you always know how to help me get 'in the zone'."

Pepper gave Brendon a quick kiss before giving Jon a one-armed hug, exiting the room completely.

Jon stood at the doorway, making sure Pepper was on her way to the stage before ushering the other half of Panic, who had been hiding behind the corner, inside the room. Shutting the door, Jon made his way over to Brendon.

"Are you guys ready? Do you know what each of you're parst are? Ryan?"

"I know. I'm responsible for getting her back on stage. Then it's all you Brendon. Spotlight and everything."

Brendon just grinned as he adjusted his suspenders and ruffled shirt.
Sign up to rate and review this story