Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Best Friends Forever!

Best Friends Forever!

by CherryBlossom1210 1 review

Ok,I'm switching things up and instead I'm going to not write about Naruto charcters.I'm gonna put new chracters,and this is just basically not going to be anything like Naruto. It's about two g...

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2009-09-13 - Updated: 2009-09-13 - 1281 words

0Unrated
The day that High School started for First Year students,and the year the two espicially new girls came to Gakuen High School.Now,who do you ask are these two students?Well,guess we should just go on with the story.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

A girl with brown hair that went down to the middle of her back,had shiny and light brown hair and perfectly lighted skin came running down the sidewalk past everybody.She wore some dark jeans with a white kinda loose long sleeved shirt and black converse.
Well,this girl was the only daughter of a Restaraunt Owner and Bank Manager and had two older brother,named Tsukune and Saiyo.So,she wast the baby of the family.But,she was already 15 years old and she had grown to be a strong,fearless and tough girl.
"Rikku!",she heard behind her.Yes,this girl's name was Rikku,Rikku Kinomo.And right now behind trying to catch up with her,was her best friend since PreK.
She had long shiny pink hair that went down to her thighs and shiny purple eyes with also perfectly lighted skin.She wore purple pants with a pink tank top and a purple hoodie with some purple converse.
She was one of the daughters of an Assistant Manager and a Bakery Shop Owner.Her older sister was Dasia,so she was also baby.But she was also 15,and her name was Dia,Dia Tenshi.
"Don't you ever wear anything else than purple or pink on the first day?!",Rikku asked.
"Guess not.",she called laughing as she was finally beside her.Rikku sighed and they both rabbed hands starting to run past everybody and towards their new high school from where they start that first year.

"We're here!",they both said excitedly as they ran past all the school students and towards the door where beyond would be many classes,but one with their names on the list.
They searched through each paper on the door,until Rikku finally found it.
"Come on!",she called.Dia smiled happily and ran over to her as Rikku opened the door.
Though,the bell rang and students came rushing in and into their classes.Rikku and Dia snorted and also ran in their classroom sitting down somewhere.
"First day,and already alot of chaos.",Dia laughed.
"I know,everybody looked like that was the bell for warnin of some monster.Run for your life!",Rikku laughed.Rikku chose the seat far in the back by the window,and Dia chose the seat in front of her.
"Umm,how come there's nobody in this class?",Rikku asked for there was really nobody but themselves in the class.The door opened and people came in all slowly and like they didn't want to.
"What's wrong with everybody in this class?",Dia asked.
"I have no idea.",Rikku answered examining them.The door opened again and everybody looked at it,girls all excited,boys all freaked.It opened,and a teacher came in.They all sighed,some relieved and others frustrated and just sat down somewhere.
"Wierd.",both Rikku and Dia said looking at eachother.But,the door opened again and in came a boy with brown short hair and light brown eyes,and he wore jeans with basketball sneakers and black short sleeved shirt.He was absolutely adorable and all the girls started to squeal,and guys sighed in relief.
"Who is he?",Dia asked liking him a little.
"Don't know,don't care.",Rikku said taking out a pencil and not even bothering to look at the guy.
"Can I sit here?",he asked Dia suddenly.Dia smiled and moved her bookbag nodding.
"Sure.",she said.He smiled and sat down putting his things down.
"Thanks.",he said nodding at Dia.She nodded and smiled as best as she could at him.
"Alright,class.Let's start.",the teacher said beginning to write her name on the board.Everybody watched,but they all jumped when the door know begn to move.
"It's him!Everybody else is here!",a girl squealed.
"Who are they squealing and sighing about now?",Rikku sighed getting annoyed.
"Probably Kai Meng.",the cute boy by Dia said.
"Who's Kai Meng?",Dia asked.
"He is the toughest and most rebel guy here,along with his little posse.",the guy said.
"And who are you?",Dia asked smiling.
"I'm Kuu Wang.",he said smiling back at her.
"But,Kuu,you're awesome too!",a girl squealed at him.
"Umm,thanks.",he said looking around,cause he really didn't know who said that.
"Are you some cool kid here too?",Dia asked.
"I really don't know.I'm the captain of the basketball teambut nothing else.",he said.
"Dude,that's what makes you awesome.You'll totally lead us to beat all those other high schools.",a guy said giving Kuu a knuckle touch.
"Well,guess I am cool.",he said smiling at Dia.She giggled beginning to blush.Though,the door fianlly opened and in came another adorable and hot looking guy,like Kuu.
He had black spikey hair,with deep brown eyes and wore only a black t-shirt with some baggy jeans and sneakers.The girls squealed,the guys sighed.
"Mr.Meng,mind explaining why you were late.",the teacher asked.
"Yes.",he said walking away.She gasped and just turned back to what she was doing.Everybody stared as he looked around for a seat.Rikku,who was the only girl with an empty seat by her,was just ignoring everything and writing stuff down.
"Dia,he's looking straight at you!",Dia whispered loudly.
"Hmm,what?",Rikku asked looking up from her paper to Dia.
"He's looking at you.",Dia whispered again.
"What?",Rikku asked.
"I said he's looking at you.",Dia whispered very loudly.
"Who is?",she asked looking around.Her eyes landed on the muscular boy standing beside her and looking down at her.She looked up at his face and gulped.
"I'm gonna sit here.",he said pulling out the seat and sitting down.
"Ok.",she said going back to writing stuff down on her paper.
"Rikku,you are so clueless.You're sitting by a really cool and cute guy,and all you do is say ok.You don't even smile or say hi?",Dia said to Rikku.
"Yes,that's all I say and do.",Rikku said not bothering to look up.
"Rikku!",Dia whined.Rikku sighed and looked up.
"Dia,does it look like I'm in the mood for going crazy for a guy,at all?",Rikku asked smiling sweetly
"No.",Dia said.
"And doesn't it look like I'm trying to study?",Rikku asked.
"Yes.",Sia answered.
"Now,if you put all that together,what would it mean?",Rikku asked.
"That you don't want to find true love,and instead become a nerd.",Dia said.
"No!It means that I want to get better grades than last year,for I almost failed,and not concentrate on anything else.Not even boys!",Rikku said.
"Fine,don't get your panties in a twist.You're probably just really nervous for this year.",Dia said.
"Probably.",Rikku sighed stretching,but accidentally hitting Kai's head.Everybody in the room gasped,and Rikku frozewith wide eyes.
"Rikku....",Dia trailed off staring at Kai nervously.
"That girl's gonna get beaten up.",some people started to whisper.Rikku gulped and shook her head trying to thaw herself.She turned to Kai and bit her lip grabbing his head and turning it to her.Everybody gasped and Kai narrowed his eyes at her making her cring.
"Oh,why did this day have to start out like this?",Dia asked herself staring between them.
Sign up to rate and review this story